Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Huh. I think that explains the absurd amount of championships in WWE.

Edit: Oh no bad snipe. I'll try to generate something funny here.

Edit 2: I bring you the real reason why Ibushi didn't join AEW.

quote:

Kenny Omega opened the door to Ibushi Pro Wrestling Research Institute, likely for the last time. He knew that this was his final chance to convince his best friend and the love of his life to come to the USA and join him in AEW.

The fight started with a few hard punches from Ibushi and before long Kenny had his neck broken. During the fight, Ibushi used his headgear to try to protect himself and Kenny's family from falling all over him.

Kenny survived the attack, but then he suffered another blow on his face which turned him into a shell of his former self. He did not understand why the other man was so willing to get punched so much.

Ibushi was in a very fragile state and Kenny continued to fight with him. The third and final attack from Kenny took out Ibushi's eyes and nose. With the help of his wife, Daphne, Kenny began receiving medical care from doctors in Canada.

Ibushi's face is still unrecognizable but he did survive the brutal beating that he endured.

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Oct 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
The arcane rule stipulations present throughout wrestling confuse this thing as much as they confuse the announcers

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Chris Jericho picked up the mic and asked: "I got a question. Who threw a weiner in the ring?" It was an old question: "Who threw a weiner in the ring" I did some research and found it was a wrestler named Rhett "The Brain" Spivey who had just been kicked off the WWF for using cocaine during a match called "The Show of the Year" in 1985 (Rhett was probably the first weiner to be thrown out of WWF, and possibly the most infamous). The other wrestlers mentioned were "the Brainless". The Brainless was a masked wrestler from the ECW days who worked as a heel and could hold a weiner like he was throwing it in. The Brainless wasn't the only one. There were several matches involving wrestlers throwing weiners on camera which resulted in a whole new genre of weiners being created: " The Nasty Weiners." The "Nasty Weiners" are a series of weiner matches that occurred in the mid-90s when WWE had an extra match on the main program. The matches feature one villain holding a wrestling weapon in one hand and a

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
"What's the matter, Sid, can't find your scissors? C'mon Sid! I said, what's the matter Sid, can't find your scissors?" said Eric Bischoff to Sid Vicious.

"What did you say? You said, Eric, the scissors are missing."

"Not the scissors. My knife. C'mere kid."

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Michael Nakazawa came out to interview Riho in Japanese until Nyla Rose attacked Riho and power bombed Nakazawa (before almost dropping him). Kenny Omega came out to make the save for Riho. Kenny gave her one of the best promos of the weekend (after which he was booed again) and she went out with a headbutt. She took the crowd to another level by dancing on them again. She then proceeded to get into a heated face off/bowtie/fistfight with Hideo Itami (the new face of Omega), who then proceeded to take an arrow to the face, and then kicked her out of the ring. She went back in and said to Itami (who was still with the belt) that she wasn't there to wrestle and That's how she's going to be remembered. After Itami walked away to her (to get her backstage) she walked up the ramp and took off her clothes and came right back in with a shot in her cheek. That made Itami really mad, so he threw a chair at her (in a match with Kevin Owens), but he didn't get it. Itami

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
Kenny Omega and the Bucks came out to the "Being the Elite" theme song. Ortiz and Santana are to be called by those names until further notice. Jericho had pyro for his entrance. Santana was already in the ring, so you know she's in some kind of promo. Kenny was announced to be out of town a day or two ago. Drew was backstage and then he was backstage again (maybe with a microphone).
Roddy Piper's music starts playing on the monitor. Kenny comes in the ring.
Drew talks to Santana. She walks backstage, and he comes out to watch.
Kenny and Santana are to be called by "being the elite" until further notice. Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins talk to the two of them.
Roddy Piper's music starts playing on the monitor. Seth comes up to Kenny, takes the mic.
Seth speaks to the two of them.
Roddy Piper's music starts playing on the monitor. Seth then takes the mic.
Everyone is excited and singing "We can't fail

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

That's right you heard the dream, the climax of life and death. I'm just saying that what if they didn't kill you, what if instead of getting their money they gave it to a charity instead? That'd make so much sense because then they'd have a chance to pay you back or something; there would be more than one chance for a human being to live and that's why you're in this condition but the world doesn't like to believe that, the system doesn't love me."

The man looked at me. The man with the red hair, the one with the white glasses and the green eyes smiled.

"What? How could you say that? You're from our species."

"Yeah. Yeah. The same one that created us! But still! You've given birth to an entire race. You're all just part of the same species, just as humans; what if it was the system that gave birth to you and you chose not to share with the rest of the humans?"

"Why do you say that?"

"Because they killed me, that's

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
While in ECW, Brian Pillman wrestled a Pencil Man, and as the title changed, he would wrestle a character as a different Pencil Man to complete his storyline.

The idea of Brian Pillman as the Pencil Man worked pretty well in ECW and helped define the entire character. The idea with a different Pencil Man would work here.

I'm sure the writers for this season have already figured out who that should be, but if they find the identity, the Pencil Man would need to find an angle for the character. Maybe he goes back in time and changes the past to get revenge for his parents' death. Maybe he is a villain or a major league wrestler just because of the Pencil Man tag.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Congratulations to AEW on a successful premiere. The real winners of last night’s head-to-head telecasts of NXT on USA Network and AEW on TNT are the fans, who can expect Wednesday nights to be a competitive and wild ride as this is a marathon, not a one-night sprint. As fans and media continue to engage with the NXT program and the NXT talent and creative teams move to a new level and further explore the talents they may potentially see on this new roster, fans on social media will continue to be in this room and watching the action.

As for the broadcast, NXT will be joined by a special guest: reigning NXT Champion Enzo Amore. "As a former champion, I'm thrilled to be able to return!" Amore added. "We're going to play hard, play hard, and play the game of who's the best. At the end of every night, NXT fans get to choose which man they feel deserves the title of champion, and they can always go to the comment section to choose. It's a new time in NXT, and I hope we will be the new team,

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Venomous posted:

I've grabbed so many of Vincent K. McMahon's imaginary brass rings that it's finally dawned on me that they're just that. They're completely imaginary. The only thing that's real is me. And the fact that  that makes me the sole arbiter of what's real in the ring. And the fact that Vince and I are each other's personal arbiter. That means I get to take the "official" record in every match and tell you, as best as I can, how it happened. No one else gets to do that on TV. And the only person who gets to do that in real life is Vince McMahon and that means that we have our opinions and that they have to be our opinions for this show, which is the only reason a certain number of fans show up to watch my matches. 
I've seen wrestlers say things I've never heard before. I've been told to quit a lot of times. I've seen things I've been told not to say. I've been told to go back home and be a good sport because I do whatever people say. And I'm happy to go back home and play good sport. But they

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Randy Orton revealed his new nickname: The Racist Snake. He said that this whole thing was about him having a secret identity to go with his famous, legendary reputation in the WWE.

The Racist Snake's new catch phrase was "gently caress you, I'm The Racist Snake!"

"I just came off a year where I was a world champion," Orton said to TMZ. "You know what, I just thought this is a very good thing and I'm going to go out and be the world champion for a while. I love everything about the WWE, the fans, everything. That's why I want to be The Racist Snake. Everything about me is just going to be so much better and for everyone to understand, I'm just the Racist Snake."

This is a great opportunity for WWE to give it to him in the first place by announcing his new nickname.

More pictures to follow

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Venomous posted:

Talk about your Psalms, talk about John 3:16—Austin 3:16 says, "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." These things are very similar. They're even saying, "Let's not let God get away with this."

But then they say, "It says in Psalm 118, 'Hear the word of the Lord.'

"Hear, O Israel, the Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures.' (Psalm 118:1-4) And the Lord is my Rock, my fortress, my salvation. I will not want. I will not see strife or evil in the midst of my God, in the gates of my city or in its courts." He makes me lie down in green pastures. And then the Lord says, "I will be my servant. I will take away the anger from the earth, and I will bring to nothing the anger of the wicked." (Psalm 118:6-8) And the Lord will establish his covenant forever and ever and ever."

Now

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

WWE Superstar Roman Reigns admits he faked having leukemia to get sympathy from fans, according to a new report.

The website Wrestling Observer reported that the WWE Superstar admitted to having leukemia in 2013 and claimed that the condition was fake news.

"Yeah, I'm like the kid who cried wolf," he said.

Roman also spoke about his feud with Samoa Joe, and his current bout with The Big Show.

(Courtesy of Wrestling Observer)

"It's more the fans want to see this, the fans want to see Reigns succeed," he said. "So instead of me trying to prove that something's wrong, I just wanted to prove something positive."

He admitted he faked the condition because he wanted to get sympathy from fans.

"I know that what I did was wrong, but I wanted people to think I had leukemia because that was what it seemed like," he said. "I thought that if it looked too serious and there was no cure, I wanted to put it behind me. I don't regret anything. I'm still young, I'm still growing, I

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Pinche Rudo posted:

Brad Shepard and Rovert stare each other down in the ring. The referee points to the timekeeper to ring the bell, and the match starts!

The match goes off without incident.

As the bell rings, Rovert and Garrick are forced to retire. Shepard is shocked and saddened by what has happened. It also causes him to lose some interest in the sport of professional wrestling, and he is never going to become a professional wrestler again. Shepard's career in wrestling is ended, but he has a career in writing.

It isn't an ending that Shepard wants. He was always a fan of writing and has been a fan of the sport of professional wrestling since he could even think to learn how to read. In his opinion, wrestling is the purest form of entertainment. Most wrestling shows have their audience in a full on frenzy, and the wrestling match is a true spectacle. Although wrestling is very violent, wrestling is also very violent and full of adrenaline rushes.

The violence in wrestling is so extreme that it brings out the worst in both the performers and audience.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

After Brock Lesnar defeated Kofi Kingston in 8 seconds to win the WWE Championship, Rey Mysterio appeared on the ramp accompanied by two men. Rey walked up and said to one of the men, "We need to have a talk." The two men started shouting at Rey to not look like that again while the other one held up a gun, "Brock Lesnar," as he pointed it at Rey. "That's right. It's good to be the man, isn't it?" In response Brock then walked down to the ramp, grabbed the gun by the barrel and shot it at Rey. The gun went off and Rey fell to the ground. After Rey fell Bray Wyatt walked up to the ramp and said "I know you need to let Rey know you're coming for him." The two men started arguing while Bray pointed the gun at Bray.
Bray Wyatt walks up to the ring and says "There's no need to hide. Come in this door, it'll be easy."

Or

After Brock Lesnar defeated Kofi Kingston in 8 seconds to win the WWE Championship, Rey Mysterio appeared on the ramp accompanied by a large, very fat, and very strange man. He was wearing a hat covered in tiny black spots and with a large, pointed black beard. I don't know if it was the mask or the hat that gave me a fright, but I didn't want to look at my watch. I was in shock that the first thing that I saw while walking around Rey was "I am NOT A MASK!" That being said, the masked man also looked familiar, which means he's either a member of the Undertaker's Death Squad or Mysterio is one of his henchmen. And I don't just mean henchman. That guy had an incredible mustache that covered one side of his face, which I'd bet is from the beard and the large hat. Then he got up and, without even looking in my face, started walking up the ramp toward the ring... which of course, no one could see due to the dark. After

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Codependent Poster posted:

After Brock Lesnar defeated Kofi Kingston in 8 seconds to win the WWE Championship, Rey Mysterio appeared on the ramp accompanied by two men. Rey walked up and said to one of the men, "We need to have a talk." The two men started shouting at Rey to not look like that again while the other one held up a gun, "Brock Lesnar," as he pointed it at Rey. "That's right. It's good to be the man, isn't it?" In response Brock then walked down to the ramp, grabbed the gun by the barrel and shot it at Rey. The gun went off and Rey fell to the ground. After Rey fell Bray Wyatt walked up to the ramp and said "I know you need to let Rey know you're coming for him." The two men started arguing while Bray pointed the gun at Bray.
Bray Wyatt walks up to the ring and says "There's no need to hide. Come in this door, it'll be easy."

Or

After Brock Lesnar defeated Kofi Kingston in 8 seconds to win the WWE Championship, Rey Mysterio appeared on the ramp accompanied by a large, very fat, and very strange man. He was wearing a hat covered in tiny black spots and with a large, pointed black beard. I don't know if it was the mask or the hat that gave me a fright, but I didn't want to look at my watch. I was in shock that the first thing that I saw while walking around Rey was "I am NOT A MASK!" That being said, the masked man also looked familiar, which means he's either a member of the Undertaker's Death Squad or Mysterio is one of his henchmen. And I don't just mean henchman. That guy had an incredible mustache that covered one side of his face, which I'd bet is from the beard and the large hat. Then he got up and, without even looking in my face, started walking up the ramp toward the ring... which of course, no one could see due to the dark. After

Will the Undertaker's Death Squad be appearing at The Night of the loving Undertakers?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Auritech posted:

The Mae Young Classic 3 has been announced, and the following women wrestlers will participate. There are eight events, so there will be four open matches and two championship matches. One of the matches will be the Mae Young Classic 3: Diva's Only Elimination Match, which will see Asuka, Summer Rae, Tamina, and Ronda Rousey in the ring.

All seven competitors have their respective weight classes. The main event will pit Team 3D vs. Team 5D, and the semifinals will see Team 5D v. Team 3D.

Injuries were always on the cards for the final three. The Mae Young Classic 3: Women's Championship will see the women compete after Summer Rae suffered a torn labrum in her ankle. It also means that Team Ronda Rousey and Team Brie Bella will not be involved. The women had been the top two seeds in the tournament.

It is also surprising that Summer Rae and Tamina were not invited along with Summer Rae and Carmella in the match. This is one of the most anticipated matches in the tournament.

Also joining them in the Mae Young Classic 3

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

frankenfreak posted:

As for the broadcast, NXT will be joined by a special guest: reigning NXT Champion Enzo Amore. "As a former champion, I'm thrilled to be able to return!" Amore added. "We're going to play hard, play hard, and play the game of who's the best. At the end of every night, NXT fans get to choose which man they feel deserves the title of champion, and they can always go to the comment section to choose. It's a new time in NXT, and I hope we will be the new team,

Oh sweet Jesus no Transformer noooooo!

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Pile driver, headlock driver, death valley driver, tiger driver,
wrestling driver , boxing driver, bison driver, and more. The list goes on and on in the best possible fashion, because they were awesome .
Wrestling manager: Tully Blanchard, Bob Orton, Johnny B. Bison, Bill Watts and Don Muraco.
Boxing coach: John David Jackson and Jim Brown.
Weightlifter: Steve "Spunky" Williams and Jim "Flexman" King.
Carnival manager: Roy King, Dick Slater, Charlie Williams, Al "Rudy" Stone, and Bill "Poppy" Williams.
Tiger handler: Bill "Buster" Groman and Jim "The Hitman" Smith.
Bison handler: Steve "Tiger" Teneriffe and Bob "Savage" Wilson. In the late 1970's the WWF was starting to have some success. In 1980 Gene took an opportunity to take a team known as the King and Hart family into WWE. King and Hart had been

Does any wrestler use a move called the bison driver? They should. Also wwe needs more bison handlers

Son of Man fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Oct 6, 2019

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Randy Orton apologized for using a racial slur on a Twitch stream before his bout with John Cena.
MMA star UFC superstar Ronda Rousey apologized online for a remark that made reference to the color of her skin (she was "nasty"). UFC President Dana White apologized for racial slurs directed at him on social media (via the StanceNation.com blog).
Here are two of the very few other instances of someone calling someone out for having an unpopular political opinion.
A man is in trouble for calling a black Trump supporter a "friend of the family" on an elevator.
This comes from CNN:
"Trump is a racist and has been for a very, very long time," he explained. But some on social media responded furiously to that remark, calling him an "ape in heels." The man, Andrew Miller, said he had been walking around with the comment for weeks before CNN caught wind of it, and was "upset" when he heard it. "I was like, 'Oh, no! I shouldn't have made that mistake. Maybe it will just go away,' " he added.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Saw something from MeltzerBot that seemed tailored for this

Paul Bearer came out with a PC, claims to have inherited millions, types something into the PC, reads the computer...and then says he's going to destroy it.

He then tells the PC that the PC can't be destroyed, and when told to use the PC, that's the same thing.

When the PC tells Bearer to shut them both down, Bearer says to kill them, and then tells Bearer he has a problem that no computer can solve.

Bearer says he's going to use his death as the final nail to the PC's coffin. Just as Bearer leaves the room, the PC takes off, causing Bearer to go over the edge of the room and land on a roof.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Not sure if this one was procedurally generated by the Transformer or it just copy and pasted from a WWE Stan's social media page:

The ref called for a DQ.
In a Hell in a Cell match.

As Hell in a Cell has a second match (that is, two of the same match) that follows, the audience booed as if they had just seen "The Undertaker's Reign of Terror" and said I'll go with it. It was clearly a low blow.
In a Hell in a Cell match.
The Undertaker then went on a tirade after he heard the boos:
"Wake up! Who the hell is this? You're the ones who booed me the whole time. If you don't like it, get to the ring, make your own drat choice. And if the rest of us wanna go off and fight them, so be it. And if you come up with a plan, I'll sign on."
As hell to hell matches generally get low ratings. If the fans, or at least those who don't care about the storyline at the time have to watch a match to try and figure out if a given match was good or not, they should just cut the crap and come out and support the wrestlers

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
This is...uh...not really what I expected to happen from the prompt I gave it. I think I accidentally inserted Dr. Manhattan into the WWE universe. (EDIT: Dr. Mahattan may or may not be Bret Hart depending on your interpretation of events below)

In WCW in 1999, Bam Bam Bigelow got counted out of a Falls Count Anywhere Match. 20 years later WWE ends their Hell in a Cell PPV with a DQ in a Hell in a Cell match.

-In 2004 the Royal Rumble is a pre-recorded gimmick match in which a competitor is unable to perform his or her match, but has one of the best announcers of the time.

-In 2007, after years of being pushed as a part of the Undertaker family, Vince tries to convince fans they already know him very well.

-In 2009, after years of being mocked for his tights, Bret Hart takes them off in full view and proceeds to run around outside the arena without even a towel.

-In 2010, an announcer in the Royal Rumble starts making a scene yelling about getting rid of the referees. This leads to the rest of their team of announcers, with their hands on their heads, laughing their asses off.

Angry_Ed fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Oct 7, 2019

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

THE FIEND hit Sister Abigail as the crowd chanted,"AEW!". THE FIEND put Seth in the Mandible Claw and the screeching music played to close out the PPV in exactly the same way as the last few weeks of Raw, with Bray's laughter. The crowd booed furiously !!!

Next, we see Bray Wyatt being chased by a man wearing a "The Undertaker" t-shirt. Bray comes out and the crowd cheers and chants, "You think The Undertaker is scary? It was you that put my head in a bag when I was 8!" Then we see that Bray's head has been replaced with a giant skull.

Then the audience sees Bray hit Sasha as the crowd shouts,"Shout out to the B-side of the show that brought The Young Bucks back into the company!" The crowd then shouts out "Get out, The Undertaker!" then "Bray Wyatt"!

All of Bray Wyatt's body parts get decapitated, then the crowd chants "Taker, Taker, Taker!" (That's me, the voice. What do you think, did

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Sir, please post RAW scripts in the spoilers thread, this is the Talk To Transformer thread

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Angry_Ed posted:

-In 2009, after years of being mocked for his tights, Bret Hart takes them off in full view and proceeds to run around outside the arena without even a towel.
Butt "The Streakman" Hard

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
I have just received a leaked copy of the card for WWE's Crown Jewel event in Saudi Arabia:

Cain Velasquez vs Brock Lesnar
Tyson Fury vs Braun Strowman

Gegard Mousasi vs John Howard

Mark Hunt vs Chris Weidman

The Undertaker vs The Undertaker

In the press release, WWE also says that:

"A total of 21 Superstars will appear, including the latest Superstars to compete in the New WWE Superstar Showdown Tournament, Superstars from the NXT/Raw Superstar Showdown and the SmackDown TV Main Event! A wide-ranging array of Superstars from across the WWE Universe will compete alongside the top stars of the world-definitive WWE, WWE Raw and SmackDown! WWE Universe will also get the chance to see who will face who in the inaugural WWE Cruiserweight Classic at the Royal Rumble, as well as get to experience the new Cruiserweight Championship, the WWE Cruiserweight Championship on pay-per-view after the battle between these two exciting championship reigns."

WWE will be holding the event from January 24

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Hopkins FBI posted:

Ah yes, the long awaited rematch of the Summerslam 1994 main event

e: Brock Lesnar squashed Kofi Kingston in five seconds because he doesn't respect him and doesn't really care about beating him and because he knew that Brock was coming to face him the next day. Brock made what he calls "a tactical mistake" by squashing Kofi in his own ring. When asked about Brock's tactics, Lesnar told WWE.com, "I don't care what's in his head. He's in a different place mentally than I am." (To be fair, Lesnar did tell WWE.com's David Shoemaker that, in hindsight, his strategy of attacking Kingston in the ring rather than going to the outside didn't make logical sense.)

I'm not going to dwell on the subject of strategy and how it changed Kofi, because he and Lesnar are both great competitors that have fought each other and even the most brutal opponent can see through a tactic to some extent. Brock Lesnar's strategy to squash Kofi Kingston to death in the middle of the ring has not worked out very well for him, and he clearly has more to learn from former teammate The Undertaker.

Venomous fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Oct 7, 2019

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

You say your name is Finlay and you love to fight. I say your name is Finlay and I love to hate. Finlay, this fight. This fight! Fight! Let me out of this, get the gently caress out of here. I love you. You're all I've got. This is not my fight. Yours is not mine."

Hunter Hearst Helmsley is also known as: The Connecticut Blueblood, HHH, Triple H, The Game, The Cerebral Assassin, The Asskicker, The Destroyer, The Creator,
The Iceman (the other spelling being a very silly error), The Godfather, The Big Bossman, The Ultimate Warrior, The Rock, John Cena, John Tenta, Hulk Hogan, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, The Undertaker, The Undertaker (also known as "The Tombstone"), The Undertaker's Pitbull, The Undertaker's Zombie Son, The Undertaker's Zombie Dogs, Tonya Harding, The Undertaker's Son, The Undertaker's Zombie Princess, The Undertaker's Zombie Princess

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

Kickoff with Orton and Corbin attacking Rusev before his scheduled match against Randy. Rusev fends them off when Bobby Lashley appears on the tron, saying it doesn't seem like Rusev is having a good time. But Lashley says he is doing great, he's wearing Rusev's robe, meaning he is in his house, in his bedroom, and decides to lay in Rusev's bed. Lashley asks what else they're missing? It's something Rusev is missing a lot, Lana appears on screen, sex-jazz music starts up, and she gets into bed with Lashley. He tries to get her to cum while Lana gives him one more spurt. Rusev takes over the ring and begins to fight Lashley. He makes him beg for mercy. At the very last moment, one of Rusev's ringside attendants opens the ring up and shoots Lashley a load in his eye. Rusev looks at him in shock and says that's why he has the most awesome balls in the business.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

as the crowd shouts,"Shout out to the B-side of the show that brought The Young Bucks back into the company!"

<clap clap clapclapclap>

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Jimmy Havoc has chopped Forums Poster GEORGE W BUSHI in a Hub in Tokyo, which I think you will find makes him an excellent pro wrestler. This is where the "I don't give a d**k" mentality of Bushiroad can actually be seen, and you can actually see what makes Bushiroad pro wrestling different from pro wrestling everywhere. When you see George in Japan on this show, you see what pro wrestling is all about. We can actually see that at this show, and when Bushiroad matches are done in Japan on the Forum you see Bushiroad as some awesome pro-wrestling school. These are no short matches, which is exactly what Bushiroad fights for, and they win the respect of the crowd. This shows in the match and in the crowd as they support George Bush. What does this show mean for GEORGE W? It means "Hey, here I'm a wrestler and I've gone above and beyond my limits, and now I'm getting to do something a little more pro and I'm in the position to make it real, and this

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

lyrics to the WWF Raw is War theme song from 1999:

Macho Man: What do you want, huh? Let me guess, you want a big ol' gun?

Stone Cold: Uh, not a lot, Mr. Macho Man.

Macho Man: Yeah, well, maybe one less bullet.

The two exchange a few blows. Macho Man starts to turn his back, but Stone Cold grabs his forearm and drags him along. Stone Cold is soon after getting a shot in on Macho Man, but it's not enough to get Macho Man down, as Macho Man has a large "Macho Man" written above his head.

Vince McMahon and Stone Cold welcome the crowd from the ramp, then cut to Stephanie McMahon holding a bottle of vodka (as if she's still getting ready to go to the ring). After the commercial break, Vince McMahon introduces El Generico and Stephanie, and that was it. After the commercial break, El Generico puts his hand on his face, to which Stephanie turns on him.

She begins to hit him

Happy good wrestling day!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

Vince McMahon and Stone Cold welcome the crowd from the ramp, then cut to Stephanie McMahon holding a bottle of vodka (as if she's still getting ready to go to the ring). After the commercial break, Vince McMahon introduces El Generico and Stephanie, and that was it. After the commercial break, El Generico puts his hand on his face, to which Stephanie turns on him.

She begins to hit him

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Son of Man posted:

I really like the lists

Andre the Giant, Giant Baba, The Giant, Super Giant Ninja, Giant Baba, Big Daddy & Mr. Fuji, Mr. Fuji, The Giant, Goliath, Mondo, and The Giant, Giant Baba, Mondo, and The Giant, Mr. Fuji, and The Giant, Mr. Fuji, The Giant, Giant Baba, Big Daddy, & Mr. Fuji.

"We've made a huge push to bring this show to you, and we will not let you down. There are many great wrestlers in this promotion, some great wrestlers to take on and match that to who they are in the ring with. We've brought in some great guys to help fill our show on Thursday. The first event we plan to bring to you from us is the big event from Wrestlemania, the main event of Wrestlemania XXIX, March, 1995 in Orlando, Florida. The story and the big event that we are going to bring to you tonight is the match between Roddy Piper and Giant Baba." - WWF Tag Team Champions The Giant & Mr. Fuji with John L. Sullivan.

"We know

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Jericho introduced the group as "The Inner Circle". He said he hates Cody and his family. He said Dusty was a jerk, Dustin is a moron, and he's going to beat Cody in Baltimore on November 9, then celebrate in the streets of Baltimore with a little bit of the bubbly.

Cody then introduced "The Outcasts," saying they were the biggest problem on the island.

Jericho then introduced his group, and said he hates Dusty and his family.

Dusty then introduced his friend Tazz, who said he hates Jericho more than Cody. He asked Tazz if he could beat him in a match to determine who was the real Jericho.

Dusty then said he didn't know who Tazz was. He said it was Tazz's cousin, so he didn't care, and invited him to come to the house.

He then invited Tazz to join the Inner Circle.

Dustier then presented Dustin and Tazz as potential Inner Circle candidates. Both men accepted the invitation. Dusty then announced another candidate: his friend Randy Orton!

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

This reads like one of those lateral thinking puzzles

"Put these wrestlers in order by how much they hate the others"

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Guys I really don't give a d**k

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Hopkins FBI posted:

I was wondering when the technology for mirror matches would be ready. Or this will be an art house style black & white film vignette about the undertaker's struggle with addiction

this will be an art house style black & white film vignette about the Undertaker's struggle with addiction.
What better way to honor the greatest wrestler ever on earth? Well, that's just a guess.

(For the record, while Shane McMahon may have killed Vince, the Undertaker isn't considered the main villain in this film, instead the main hero. I'm just being a little lighthearted.)

What do you think of this idea? Would love to see this story as a comic book, or even a mini-series.

Leave a comment

Son of Man fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Oct 10, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Son of Man posted:

I was wondering when the technology for mirror matches would be ready.
It has existed since 1994. :eng101: