Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
remembering how during the filming of the hobbit movies Ian McKellen broke down crying acting because instead of actually acting with other people on a real set he was acting with a bunch of ping pong balls on the ends of poles or whatever to represent where dwarves would be after they got added later digitally and all the humanity and soul was being removed from the act of acting, his one passion in life

glad to get rid of the technical barriers lord of the rings had :)

quote:

Forced by the exigencies of director Peter Jackson's visual-effects-oriented shoot in New Zealand to work in isolation for long periods, McKellen said: "I felt pretty miserable … and thought perhaps, has the time come for me to stop acting altogether if I can't cope with these difficulties?"

McKellen's particular problems arise because his character, Gandalf the Grey, is supposed to tower over most of the other, shorter characters, both Hobbit and dwarf. To create the false perspective, he had to be filmed separately, on a greenscreen set, and the backgrounds and other characters added later in the editing suite.

"It was so distressing and off-putting and difficult that I thought 'I don't want to make this film if this is what I'm going to have to do'," McKellen added. "It's not what I do for a living. I act with other people, I don't act on my own."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

Don't forget about Kojima trying to one-up the Code Whisperer with his urine based gameplay. Of course Chris has to top that to show everybody that he's number one, er, number two.

oh right I forgot about the urine mechanics. I haven't actually seen the video just people talking about it

FailureToReport
Nov 25, 2017

Warlord in training

stingtwo posted:

Not as afaik, the in-game and MSI afterburner/riverturner counters have always been accurate with each other. FRAPS has always caused framerate drops if you use it to record game footage.

There was in 3.0 and 3.1 - Star Citizen would give me an ingame FPS read of like 15~ during the slideshow framepocalypse where FRAPS and Nvidia Shadowplay were showing a solid 5fps. I haven't tested that in a long time.

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer

IronicDongz posted:

Forced by the exigencies of director Chris Roberts' visual-fidelity-oriented shoot in England's Imaginarium to work with Roberts for long periods, Oldman said: "I felt pretty miserable … and thought perhaps, has the time come for me to stop acting altogether if I can't cope with these difficulties?"

Oldman's particular problems arise because his character, Admiral Old-man Bishop, is supposed to act over most of the other, background characters, both A-List-ers and extras like Ms Gardiner. To create the unnecessary perspective, he had to be filmed separately, on a greenscreen set with motion/facial/performance capture equipment, and the backgrounds and other characters added later in the editing suite once they got past the early days.

"It was so distressing and off-putting and difficult that I thought 'I don't want to make this film if this is what I'm going to have to do'," Oldman added. "It's not what I do for a living. I act with other people, I don't act for Roberts."

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Magic Underwear posted:

OBS can use shadowplay, no account necessary. Don't even need the NV software installed I believe.

Now that is interesting. Last time i tried OBS i couldn't get it work decently (as in without being a performance drag). If it can now hook into shadowplay, i'm sold.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Agony Aunt posted:

Now that is interesting. Last time i tried OBS i couldn't get it work decently (as in without being a performance drag). If it can now hook into shadowplay, i'm sold.

It depends a bit on the hardware, obviously, but when recording stuff like DCS and IL2 in the latest version, OBS takes maybe 3% CPU, and that's with a fair amount of overlays and audio mixing going on at the same time. So it's not a drag that makes much of a difference unless the game itself is already a CPU hug.

Pixelate
Jan 6, 2018

"You win by having fun"

Tippis posted:

unless the game itself is already a CPU hug.

NMS is a CPU throttle.

But it's in VR-orama, so I forgive it.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Lladre posted:

oh right I forgot about the urine mechanics. I haven't actually seen the video just people talking about it

The important thing is that there is regular urine and bloody urine, with the latter being more powerful.

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

Sanya Juutilainen posted:

Here's a better quality:

It's not handles, it's some display thing, maybe for time control games? They seem differently curved at each side (mirrored, that is), so it's likely it's something like the left one is for you, the right one for your opponent.

How can you play chess with a set where all the pieces are the same colour?!

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Beexoffel posted:

You team up with another player and just play against the game's buggy code and physics.

JugbandDude
Jul 19, 2016

Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun

Shine on you crazy diamond!

Beexoffel posted:

How can you play chess with those wavy hands? The man never played chess in his life.

Or maybe it's just lighting making them look the same.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

JugbandDude posted:

The man never played chess in his life.

For 8 years now Chris has been playing 4-D chess by using his 2-D understanding of space to make a 3-D model-viewer for his 1-D backers.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

S1rmunchalot @S1rmunchalot September 26th at 9:40 pm posted:

I have a Hull E with a melt value of $400 and a CCU value of $650. I have patience, I'm sure by the time it goes flight ready it will be valued at around $800. 2/3rds of ships in my hangar are not flight ready, but they increase in value year after year.
I have a Banu Merchantman in a pack, and a buy back list entry for a Banu Merchantman with LTI for $250 pre-tax.
I have many more of such things on my account which would have the average 'Johnny-come-lately' absolutely drooling at the prospect.

The answer to your question is not so straight-forward, Prior to 2016 i paid no sales tax so that everything was 20% cheaper.. which is good for me because that was when I was stockpiling buy back list entries and a pack of 24 ships. Chris has never hidden the fact that ships are cheapest at concept and their price will always go up so that any who buys ships at those lowest price will always benefit in the long run. There are those who can only think about the latest in-game shiny and that is absolutely fine.. but value for money comes at concept if you have the patience. Value for the player comes at flight ready. We used to study the Ship Shape releases, now it's the roadmap. Go look and ask yourself which ship is going to get a bump in price in the next few months. It's not hard.

There are those who think that we who were around pre-2016 were spoiled in a golden era and there is some truth in this - No Warbond limitations, freely available $0 CCU's coupled with the (open to serious abuse) 'buy to melt' mechanic etc, some definitely abused CIG's generosity and wish to be as accommodating as possible, however there are still ways to take advantage of that same Chris Roberts 'promise' that ships always increase in price from concept onward. If this matter to you.. as you seem to deem bang for buck important.. then a little patience and study will definitely yield positive results.

We always knew that eventually there would come a time when concept ships went straight to flyable and because of this they 'start' at a higher price compared to the old concepts we had to wait for. The Banu Merchantman, the Hull E, the Carrack were cheaper because there was a long wait penalty. You can have it later, and so cheaper.. or you can have it game ready today and so more expensive. There are still LTI tokens to be had relatively cheaply, the most recent was the Tumbril Ranger, what was closed down with Warbond was the 'buy to melt' stockpiling of buy back list entries. There were those who abused it and in so doing 'we can't have nice things'. Using it is not the same as abusing it. The majority were happy to just have a facility where they had a reason to keep supporting the project over the longer term with a little more freedom than we have now.

It is a fact of life.. if you arrive late to the party all the nicest food is gone, the best drinks are gone and most of the furniture has become virtually unusable or occupied, the host a lot more tired and irritable than their initial welcoming self. Should those who only arrived yesterday insist they get the same benefits as those who pledged significant amounts at a time when all we had was promises and jpegs? What price is patience and support with no immediate gratification? It's the same argument that some give for insisting they get access to the MMHC.. they may have given more in dollar value over the longer term than those who qualified for the perk.. but they arrived later and as such have had more benefit from their support, no matter how high. I think it was a mistake to give MMHC access to those who came later.. no matter how much they helped the project they should have been given an alternate reward.

The short answer is therefore.. the best bang for buck is whatever you deem the most valuable.. for me the most valuable thing is to see that the dev team have never had to work in a condition where they might not get paid next month, that they can create the dream for the community without worrying about the mortgage, the bills, the children being fed. My fondness for the project doesn't come from looking over the contents of my hangar, or my buy back list, it comes from knowing that when the world was telling us we would fail, we all puled together to make it work. It is my feeling that those who have come later.. don't seem to appreciate that so much.. they demand 'What about my game!' 'Why isn't it done!', '8 years!' Even though they have only been around for perhaps one of those years.

No-one HAS TO buy any ship. If all you want is a game, then just pay the price to pre-pay for that game and wait like you do for any other game. If I have a criticism of CIG currently it that they seem to have lost the ability to reach out and inspire the backers who have arrived in the last 2 - 3 years. They are relying on content and 'polished presentation' and that isn't enough yet. What does everyone think we were so enthusiastic about all those years ago when all we had was a hangar to walk around at best? Newcomers look at the game and they see 'half finished' we old timers look at the game and realise.. Yep.. it's going the way we always dreamed it would, we're nearly there, and Wow! aren't we proud of what our team has accomplished. It's bigger, fancier and more amazing than even we thought it was going to be back then. We did it, when everyone else was telling us it was impossible. How many times we heard: 'CIG are going to run out of funds in 3 months', 'They'll never get whole planets in, they'll never have planets you can land on'. 'You're all dreaming!' Forbes: Most kickstarters are over-hyped, over -promised and fail.

Yes we did dream. So why not enjoy watching a game being made, an unprecedented behind the scenes look at the process. Enjoy the alpha test game knowing that one day you will be able to look back and see the hard won progress, swap war stories with fresh faced newbies. Enjoy the nuances of the meta-gaming ship shuffle game (Which was actually the first full game CIG produced!). Enjoy the fact that you can get any ship in a massive open universe simulator just by playing the game, with a promise that you will have lifetime access with no more cost to you. If that impresses you then consider supporting more than you would for an average game.

There are those who argue about LTI and it's benefits as little as they seem to be.. this irrelevant who cares about a few in game credit sinks years from now.. LTI is the badge that says "I was there man.. in the beginning. I helped to make it happen." and that to some is priceless.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/what-are-the-value-proposition-ships-ccu-s-to-hold/2408740

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Beexoffel posted:

It's an obvious hommage to the black lives matter issue of the day in 2459.

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Is that dude really giving a breakdown of the value of ships that don't exist in a game that isn't made yet? What in the loving gently caress?

BumbleOne
Jul 1, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

tuo posted:

I'll buy a starter package if it includes a goose ship (basically the Serenity from Firefly) where I can :honk:

Do it, you stupid money stealing bear, I'll give you the starter ship money for the honk-ship!

a goose is on the loose!

edit: holy poo poo S1rtypealot...

"It is a fact of life.. if you arrive late to the party all the nicest food is gone, the best drinks are gone and most of the furniture has become virtually unusable or occupied, the host a lot more tired and irritable than their initial welcoming self."

dunno but...this is certainly not how i remember parties, so i need to correct that:

It is a fact of life.. if you arrive late to the party all the boring people are gone, the best drinks are served but the toilet has become virtually unusable or occupied, the host a lot more drunk and weird than their initial sober self

BumbleOne fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Oct 7, 2019

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

S1rmunchalot @S1rmunchalot October 2nd at 9:40 pm posted:

Sometimes when I read posts here and on Reddit where the 'ready salted' are talking down Squadron 42 it's like they must be talking about something in another universe from my point of view.
I went to the offices and met the the UK team, I met Brian Chambers and some of the German team later in early 2016 and of course we saw 'behind the scenes clips' from the Squadron 42 MoCap sessions at Andy Serkis' Imaginarium at around that time.

Here is a video of Mark Strong and Gary Oldman being interviewed in 2011 about the work they had done prior to the remake of Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. Up to then Gary was mostly known as the bad drug addict cop in Leon: The Professional, trying to kill Natalie Portman. It was during a time when esteemed British actors were given bad guy roles in Hollywierd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GXN7Ng0XpM

Here's the character played by Mark Strong that Gary Oldman is referring to in Body Of Lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP9XPnflI38

The 'big guy' with all the tattoos in the Squadron 42 vertical slice, Craig Fairbrass, is very well known and respected in the UK but he was also relatively well known in Hollywierd too. He was in Cliffhanger with Sylvester Stallone in 1993. He was also one of the main characters on Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 1, 2 and 3 as well as Infinite Warfare and FarCry. He didn't need a 'gaming' notch on his acting CV. It's interesting that Craig Fairbrass is the only main actor in Squadron 42 that also includes Star Citizen on his IMDB page. It's not a mistake, he has both Squadron 42 and Star Citizen on there.

Andy Serkis was at the height of his fame as Gollum so much so that he had enough resources and contacts within the industry to set up his own cutting edge studio which has been in constant demand ever since: King Kong, Planet of the Apes remakes. At the time Squadron 42 was being made Andy was appearing as Supreme Leader Snoke in Starwars the Force Awakens AND Avengers Age of Ultron. Chris Roberts went to the best there was at the time. Ben Mendelsohn had just done Starwars Rogue One. Harry Treadaway had not long since done The Lone Ranger with Johnny Depp and he was also in the middle of a successful 'made for TV series called Penny Dreadful with Josh Hartnett where he played Dr Frankenstein.

When Gary Oldman says in his Squadron 42 behind the scenes interview.. "It's gonna be a cracker, yeah." You understand this a serious actor, he doesn't take TV commercial work, he doesn't do tat. At any time if they'd asked him and he didn't feel happy he could have said.. Nah.. not doing your interview. Screw it... and no-one would have said a word against him. Perhaps people should try to think of exactly who is saying that it is going to be a 'cracker' after he read the script and agreed to do the role. He is no starving actor desperate to get into the business and take any part. He would have read the whole script and scrutinised it. He would not have committed time in his extremely busy career to a trilogy that was just 'mindlessly kill all aliens'. He was not life-long pals with Chris Roberts.

Those suggesting actors of the calibre that Chris Roberts gathered for Squadron 42 would do some thin-as-tissue-paper CoD black hat versus white hat - bang bang kill all aliens romp - really don't know what the hell they are talking about. At the time Squadron 42 was shot Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and Game of Thrones were still the hot topics and Squadron 42 has 6 or 7 of the main characters from those franchises. If Mark Hamill, Andy Serkis, Gary Oldman, Mark Strong, Ben Mendelsohn, Liam Cunningham and Gillian Anderson with a supporting cast all of which could star in lead roles with not much trouble are all working together on something that Superman - Henry Cavill - begged Chris Roberts to let him have a part in you better believe it's going to blow the bloody doors off!

There are still some famous actors yet to be revealed and Americans will instantly recognise some of them. Some are icons of the sci-fi genre, if you're sci-fi nerd you'll be happy.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/tessa-bannister-what-you-need-to-know/2421978

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

JugbandDude posted:

How can you play chess with those wavy hands? The man never played chess in his life.

Or maybe it's just lighting making them look the same.

You may be right.
But that's never happened to my chess pieces.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

lmbo, yeah gary oldman was definitely mostly known for his work on the 1994 film leon the professional up until his massive comeback in hit 2011 movie tinker tailor soldier spy

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lots of words, but has he never seen Wing Commander the movie?

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

chaosapiant posted:

Is that dude really giving a breakdown of the value of ships that don't exist in a game that isn't made yet? What in the loving gently caress?

I think he's talking about the game within the game, that is, buying and selling JPGs.

I especially like the bit about how the JPGs will increase in value.

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Mirificus posted:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/what-are-the-value-proposition-ships-ccu-s-to-hold/2408740
S1rmunchalot @S1rmunchalot September 26th at 9:40 pm posted

It is a fact of life.. if you arrive late to the party all the nicest food is gone, the best drinks are gone and most of the furniture has become virtually unusable or occupied,

"They're gonna run out of ship JPEGs at some point... good thing I bought a whole bunch now. They're going up in price, Chris said so!'

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

reading Gary Oldman's absolutely insane filmography and scratching out anything from 94 to 2011 by dragging a big sharpie across my monitor

lol bonus points for the two episodes of Friends he did and the not one but two "thin-as-tissue-paper CoD black hat versus white hat - bang bang kill all aliens bad guys romp" video games he did

Beet Wagon fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Oct 7, 2019

Pixelate
Jan 6, 2018

"You win by having fun"
Is this normal?

GAME.LOG SAYS "GAME MODE DESTROYED"

Pixelate fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Oct 7, 2019

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Beet Wagon posted:

lol bonus points for the two episodes of Friends he did and the not one but two "thin-as-tissue-paper CoD black hat versus white hat - bang bang kill all aliens bad guys romp" video games he did

CoD: World at War is that, but Black Ops is a crazy loving weird ride if you actually pay attention to the plot. The character Oldman plays turns out to be a hallucination of the main character for most of the game (and it's the same character he plays in WaW).

In general, while I wouldn't call the plots nuanced, the non-WWII CoDs tend to be less oorah-patriotic than you'd expect. In the MW series you spend most of your time as burned UK SAS operatives and at least once you actually fight US PMCs gone rouge. The "kill all the browns" stuff tends to happen in the prologues unrelated to the main plot.

Rotten Red Rod fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Oct 7, 2019

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:
Star Citia=z====er: <16:30:44> Game destroyed

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Rotten Red Rod posted:

CoD: World at War is that, but Black Ops is a crazy loving weird ride if you actually pay attention to the plot. The character Oldman plays turns out to be a hallucination of the main character for most of the game (and it's the same character he plays in WaW).

In general, while I wouldn't call the plots nuanced, the non-WWII CoDs tend to be less oorah-patriotic than you'd expect. In the MW series you spend most of your time as burned UK SAS operatives and at least once you actually fight US PMCs gone rouge. The "kill all the browns" stuff tends to happen in the prologues unrelated to the main plot.

Black Ops is legit great because it’s tip-of-the-spear porn of the highest order, and i play those games to experience a sumptious candyfloss experience of badassery that my sagging and aging, not to mention so cowardly i need assistance going up a ladder, rear end can manage until someone VRs hardcore henry into my veins. It’s the ipcress files meets winter soldier, it’s preposterous, swaggering and vaguely unapologetic.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Sarsapariller posted:

Hot off the refunds sub: https://www.gamestar.de/artikel/star-citizen-tiere-dung-kot-ressourcen,3349552.html

Translation:

I just... I don't even know what to say about this one.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Time for some people to log off

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

:tutbutt: :gizz:

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Star Citizen Producer Joins Playground Games For Its Next RPG Title

quote:

Star Citizen Producer Matthew Lightfoot has joined Playground Games for its upcoming RPG game. Rumored to be Fable 4, for this new RPG game Playground Games has been on a hiring spree.

Matthew Lightfoot joined the development team last month as a producer for the upcoming RPG game. Matthew worked as an Associate Producer before being promoted to Producer role at Cloud Imperium. Lightfoot was at Cloud Imperium for 4-years to develop Star Citizen.

Playground Games has been at the helm of this RPG ever since the cancellation of Fable Legends three years ago. Many rumors and reports point to Fable 4 but this could very well be a brand new IP from the creators of Forza Horizon 5. Over the last two years, the studio has hired talent from BioWare, Motive Studios, Guerrilla Games, Ninja Theory, and Rocksteady Studios.

Developers who worked on Horizon Zero Dawn, Grand Theft Auto 5, Hellblade, and Metal Gear Solid are coming together to create Playground Games’ next AAA RPG game.

Playground Games Studio Director Gavin Raeburn stated the following when asked about the development team they are putting together.

"I’m really pleased with the quality of the team we’re building here at Playground. We continue to attract world-class talent from around the world thanks to our exciting projects and the passion of our team. It’s been a fantastic start for our second studio and I look forward to seeing it continue to grow over the coming months."

At this point, it is safe to say Playground Games’ role-playing title is going to be exclusive to Xbox Scarlett. Of course, hopes for a cross-gen release aren’t dead especially when you consider the recently released Xbox One X. The console will be supported by Microsoft for a few more years but the same might not be true for Xbox One and Xbox One S.

In related news, Playground Games RPG isn’t the only title in development. We were recently able to confirm that the studio is working on the next Forze Horizon game. Former Rockstar Lead Tester joined Playground Games to create Forza Horizon 5.

Dementropy fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Oct 8, 2019

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

I had no idea jpegs were constantly increasing in value.

Someone better go tell the ebayers selling their jpegs for cheap that they are underpricing these gems.

:D

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.

quote:

I have a Hull E with a melt value of $400 and a CCU value of $650. I have patience, I'm sure by the time it goes flight ready it will be valued at around $800. 2/3rds of ships in my hangar are not flight ready, but they increase in value year after year.
I only just popped my head in this thread to see if this was a game yet, but these are the words of a madman. Godspeed, you goons, but don't stare into the vortex too long.

Also, this is weak. That dunk is here to stay, lady.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

https://twitter.com/890Jump/status/1181356568652189698

ok who here is 890 jump?
well done trolling the entire fake contest, that has only 4 backers using the tags :golfclap:

AtmaTheWanderer
Nov 6, 2003
FFXI Mithra Mangina
Pillbug
The year was 2057, long after the second war of the JPEGs had concluded. Now, the darkest corners of the Earth were the only places where the last bastions of mankind survived.

In the cold and damp places, lit only by flickering neon and florescent lights, humanity had been reduced to a race of scavengers. Some hunted for food, some for potable water, but the true prize - and universal currency of the lingering, damned souls - were the surviving thumb drives. Loaded up with their precious cargo, the peasant class traded these drives for the necessities of their survival, while the affluent enjoyed their content on the few surviving computers that had been cobbled together from parts. There were not many that survived the numerous EMPs that had been fired, in the goal of wiping out the JPEGs forever.

In their warm yet ramshackle huts, the privileged sipped on the nauseating fluid that had been concocted from fermenting mushrooms, and endlessly theorycrafted about the amazing things that could have been. "Star Citizen had almost entered the beta state in 2043!", they lamented, weeping as they pawed at the precious images, "There were almost 5 gameplay loops in a phase 0 implementation!" The peasantry listened to the wailing and anger emerging from the crude structures and cursed their poor decisions... had they only invested properly, they too could have been living lives of relative luxury. Instead, they retired to their sleeping sacks on the cold cavern floor, and prepared for the next perilous trips deep into the scorched hellscape of their fallen world to seek out the elusive remaining JPEGs.

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

I’ll be honest, when I read this poo poo I can’t tell what side to root for. It’s ridiculous across the board that anyone would engage this far.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
I've been watching hot cave action for the last hour.

I really don't understand how anyone can be excited about this.

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Drunk Theory posted:

I've been watching hot cave action for the last hour.

I really don't understand how anyone can be excited about this.

Did you spent hundreds of dollars on jpegs before you experienced the hot cave action?

If not, its maybe not for you.

Sorry (NO REFUNDS!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixelate
Jan 6, 2018

"You win by having fun"

I like that 'supporting our presentations at cons' makes his production resume:

quote:

Previously at CIG, I have lead our UI and Graphics teams, on top of supporting our regular Live Releases, S42 and being part of the production team supporting our presentations at GamesCom and CitizenCon (A Star Citizen convention for our backers)