Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Thank you, Sony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HamsterPolice posted:

Thank you, Sony

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hamster police, arrest this man

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hamster police, arrest this man

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

oh my loving god lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Horse Testicles 2.0

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1179782856551407617

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

We monitored our own devs during crunch for realistic stressed heartbeats!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Elevated heartbeats recorded from devs forced to watch LiveLeak videos and rotten.com

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

EmmyOk posted:

We monitored our own devs during crunch for realistic stressed heartbeats!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Elevated heartbeats recorded from devs forced to watch LiveLeak videos and rotten.com

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In the Last of Us 2, Ellie and her gay lesbian girlfriend (they are in a gay relationship due to being lesbians) have periods and bowel movements. "I gotta poo poo fam" is not an unusual thing to hear Ellie's POC lesbian girlfriend say. When this occurs Ellie must find a safe zone to poo poo and/or wipe her bloody pussy. Depending on the food they eat there's also a chance of a Critical Fart, which draws the attention of nearby Zeds.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In the Last of Us 2, Ellie and her gay lesbian girlfriend (they are in a gay relationship due to being lesbians) have periods and bowel movements. "I gotta poo poo fam" is not an unusual thing to hear Ellie's POC lesbian girlfriend say. When this occurs Ellie must find a safe zone to poo poo and/or wipe her bloody pussy. Depending on the food they eat there's also a chance of a Critical Fart, which draws the attention of nearby Zeds.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Her gay lesbian girlfriend is already dead too. They killed her in trailers before the game even came out

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I love my dead gay girlfriend

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Her gay lesbian girlfriend is already dead too. They killed her in trailers before the game even came out

I'm obviously talking about the flashback sequences that occur when Ellie finds collectable afro picks (1/350) but thanks for making me spoil poo poo ahead of release.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm obviously talking about the flashback sequences that occur when Ellie finds collectable afro picks (1/350) but thanks for making me spoil poo poo ahead of release.

Lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Naughty Dog is proud to announce our partnership with Peter Thiel's startup Ambrosia for a bold new gaming peripheral exclusively for The Last of Us: Chapter II. Connect with Joel and Ellie like never before using our BleedOutTM system. Simply connect the Ambrosia bloodbag to your DualShock controller and insert the needle into your arm. Whenever you take damage - whether you're disemboweled by a cultist or bitten by a clicker - the bag will automatically fill with your blood. Now you too can experience Joel and Ellie's desperate fight for survival as pint after pint of precious blood is extracted from your body. No one said the post-apocalypse would be easy

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I’m going to take a week off work to play it on release

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hell, I’d play that.

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Naughty Dog is proud to announce our partnership with Peter Thiel's startup Ambrosia for a bold new gaming peripheral exclusively for The Last of Us: Chapter II. Connect with Joel and Ellie like never before using our BleedOutTM system. Simply connect the Ambrosia bloodbag to your DualShock controller and insert the needle into your arm. Whenever you take damage - whether you're disemboweled by a cultist or bitten by a clicker - the bag will automatically fill with your blood. Now you too can experience Joel and Ellie's desperate fight for survival as pint after pint of precious blood is extracted from your body. No one said the post-apocalypse would be easy

I heard the onion is hiring. APPLLY IMMEDIATELY

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

MeatwadIsGod posted:

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames

suck my rear end by the way, op

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://twitter.com/charlieintel/status/1181546579527901186?s=21

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

That looks like a prop from an 80s sci-fi movie

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
LETSGODIGITAL

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gonna put some pillows and throws right in the middle there and lounge the gently caress out.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[presses the rewind button]

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

[presses the rewind button]

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

gently caress yeah, a device that can finally play all these old MiniDiscs I have lying around. Thank you, Sony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The PS5 can unlock your doors, preheat your oven, and calibrate your CPAP machine. Giant enemy dabs!. Fall 2020.