Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

StormDrain posted:

Oh weird, at ours it prints for them and they just fill orders.

Same. It works very well for my non-frenzied church crowd packing the court.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
Do you know what happens when you accidentally throw your receipt out at the food court? I found out today...

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

n8r posted:

Do you know what happens when you accidentally throw your receipt out at the food court? I found out today...

are you posting from costco jail???

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

n8r posted:

you deserve whatever happens to you tbqh

naem
May 29, 2011

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
Fills 15 plates

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

n8r posted:

I'm very interested

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

Anemone Thief posted:

I'm very interested

At this point with no follow up I assume it's summary execution

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
Now go back inside and play with your little brothers Rotisserie Chicken and Sherpa Blanket.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar

Anemone Thief posted:

I'm very interested

Went to the help desk, they took my card and printed a duplicate receipt. They were pretty serious about the whole situation.

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010

n8r posted:

Went to the help desk, they took my card and printed a duplicate receipt. They were pretty serious about the whole situation.

So they should have a history of all of your purchases right? I bought Turbotax from them once but didn't realize it was just an empty box and threw out my receipt. I brought back the box but they wouldn't let me pick up the disc without a receipt until I e-mailed to corporate and complained.

Also apparently those discs don't have any kind of copyright protection? My friend's dad buys one every year and then physically mails it to him to use after.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

therobit posted:

Now go back inside and play with your little brothers Rotisserie Chicken and Sherpa Blanket.

I pushed HARD for Kirkland as a middle name for my son but my wife was having none of that.

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"
Yesterday while checking out we got called over to self checkout, which didn't have any "credit or debit only!" signs that I could see. When I finished I began looking for the cash slot, luckily they called a manager over and were able to take my cash so we didn't have to go ring up again, but the self checkout is useless to me without accepting cash so that's kind of a bummer. Literally every self checkout I've ever seen takes cash so this system they are installing seems pretty sub par. Also if you buy bakery items you have to manually input some code which seems kind of crap too. In short only use self checkout if you are sure everything has a barcode and you are going to pay with credit, cursed day.

Washout fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Oct 4, 2019

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
drat bro you must either carry way more cash than anyone I know, or have a much smaller Costco bill than anyone I know. I can't get out of Costco without spending at least $150

are you on the run from the law or something?

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Captain Beans posted:

drat bro you must either carry way more cash than anyone I know, or have a much smaller Costco bill than anyone I know. I can't get out of Costco without spending at least $150

Laundering all of that drug money on dogs and refills.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Hello sir, I am an IRS Auditor, and far be it from me to critique a person's culinary choices but is it possible that you actually have purchased and consumed 500,000 costco hot dogs and sodas, with, if I'm not mistaken, a free refill.

Sock The Great
Oct 1, 2006

It's Lonely At The Top. But It's Comforting To Look Down Upon Everyone At The Bottom
Grimey Drawer

Washout posted:

Yesterday while checking out we got called over to self checkout, which didn't have any "credit or debit only!" signs that I could see. When I finished I began looking for the cash slot, luckily they called a manager over and were able to take my cash so we didn't have to go ring up again, but the self checkout is useless to me without accepting cash so that's kind of a bummer. Literally every self checkout I've ever seen takes cash so this system they are installing seems pretty sub par. Also if you buy bakery items you have to manually input some code which seems kind of crap too. In short only use self checkout if you are sure everything has a barcode and you are going to pay with credit, cursed day.

The Credit/Debit only thing is unique to Costco self check out (but in TYOOL 2019, who carries only cash?). However, having to input a code for bakery or non-barcode fresh items is the case at every self check out everywhere.

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"

Captain Beans posted:

Some of my renters only pay me in cash so it just makes it a lot easier to pay my costco runs with cash.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
My wife:"yeah but why did you buy it we don't need another blanket"
Me: sure we do we can both have one on the couch

She proceeded to use the blanket for a whole movie then took it with her to bed. I think its her new favorite.

FormatAmerica
Jun 3, 2005
Grimey Drawer

n8r posted:

I had exactly the same experience, I've felt better getting pulled over and ticketed for speeding. I wasn't going just a little over the speed limit, either.

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

You're welcome! Report back!

And which Costco for Bitchin Sauce? I've looked at Shoreline, Sodo, and Issaquah and haven't seen it (yes I know that WA is more than just Seattle!)

Everett on 19th.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

I am standing here waiting for my Costco hot dog after being told "it will be at least 5 minutes" and what is this world coming to?!?

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Pershing posted:

I am standing here waiting for my Costco hot dog after being told "it will be at least 5 minutes" and what is this world coming to?!?
Well it is a Saturday

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Guys should I go to Costco tonight or tomorrow morning??

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Usually late in the evening an hour before closing is about the best time

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Right after work on a weekday supremacy.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Last time i went on a weekday righy at open and thetr was a huge crowd of olds waiting for that roller door to come up

Would not recommend

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

I'm usually there around 5 when all the olds are eating dinner, and it's 90% single people shopping with purpose.

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

Nibblin' on some Farmer's Thick cut applewood smoked bacon that I'm putting in my brussels sprouts with some onions and it is A+ and like $4.50/lb.

Also got some good Italian wine and discovered Kirklands breadcrumb crust frozen cheese pizza and got another fire extinguisher for the shop for $27!

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

JK Fresco posted:

Porque no los dos?!?

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

JK Fresco posted:

WHY NOT DONE?!?

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

Disco Salmon posted:

Everett on 19th.

Just stopped there, they said it was a roadshow and they didn't have any more :cry:

I did pick up two more sherpas, a wine advent calendar, flannel pajamas, and a laptop. And gas. Upgraded to Executive again too. I saw the sherpa zip hoodie but the arms don't have the sherpa material.

Edit: washing the king-sized sherpa now and it uh, soaked up all of the water in the washing machine on the largest load setting (we do have a small washer).

Involuntary Sparkle fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Oct 7, 2019

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Today I spent $120 on nothing but protein and a pair of sweatpants. PBUC

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
Pro tip: Don't go to Costco in the middle of the day thinking its going to be dead. Its filled with old people shuffling around, blocking aisles, EVERYWHERE. What should have been a quick 20 min trip easily extended to 45 minutes due to waits at the cashier line due to stories of grand children, and waiting to leave the building in a slow zombie like line. Give me your crowds at night, at least its quick.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Just bought the Levi Twill jacket from Costco. Pretty solid jacket. Hope this helps.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
How many bags of candy yall get. We do like 3 or 4.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Halloween candy season. My neighborhood goes insanely hard and I need at least ten bags. Also all the adults sit outside drinking liquor and it owns PBUC

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
We sit outside and drink beer! And by we, i mean me. Some years are slow some arnt. I try to give out enough candy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

How many bags of candy yall get. We do like 3 or 4.

How many rotisserie chickens tho