Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

I don't think that this crank pulley bolt wants to come off:

I have the sump off and the crank wedged against the block with a lump of wood. I suspect this means that I should give up before I break the block :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

MrOnBicycle posted:

My god did I just make the biggest mistake by forgetting to add a zero to the price of the car I'm selling, effectively putting out an ad for a $4000 car for $400. I got absolutely bombarded by mostly illiterate people, and people even took the time to find my name from the reg plate (we can do that in Sweden), looked at my address and then proceeded to stalk find my girlfriends name and number and bombard her with calls because they couldn't find my number.
People are crazy. I can't do much more than laugh to be honest.

There are illiterate people in Sweden? I thought Eurp was all about free education and stuff.
(Yes, I'm being facetious.)

STR posted:

I found a surprisingly decent dealer. They admit they sell nothing but beaters; nothing on the lot is over $5k. Picked up an Outback for $2k out the door (talked down from $2500 before any fees/taxes), and they gave me better than what junkyards were offering for the Saturn (... not by much, but the owner told me he would be sending it to auction, and that he expected to get $150-$300 for it... so he threw me $300). And a handshake deal on the loan. No interest, no lienholder on the title (wtf?!), just honesty (though I only owe them another $700, so even if I skip out on them, they've still made a profit). I just need to show up every month and hand them SOME amount of money until it's paid off.

Small town family dealers can be pretty good. This is a husband and wife operation that sells beaters intended to get you to/from work.

Same lot that had the Scion xB I was wanting to check out, but once I found out they don't really do any financing (unless it's below 1k), that was a no-go.

What's up, cheap Outback buddy?
What year?

slothrop posted:

Oh god. I hope your cheap Outback is better than the one I had. Nothing but trouble.

My $600 Outback has been fine, but that's a Goon deal, so YMMV.

Dagen H posted:

You guys, I think he's out of the woods well

FTFY

STR posted:

2nd. 2003 with 143k, timing belt sticker says the belt is good until ~180k. It's rough around the edges, needs the FR axle and an oxygen sensor, and the PO clearly was a fan of parking by braille, but it drives well and the interior is in good shape. Most importantly, everything (AC!) except for the power mirrors works. New battery and OEM alternator. Engine was stone cold when I got there, but I made sure to listen for knock knock jokes and piston slap when I started it.

Why the hell does it have a weather radio? That would have been great when I lived in Dallas, but the weather here is boring.

Hey, same year as mine! Neat!
By power mirror, do you mean the autochromic inside rearview, or one of the side mirrors?
Weather radio: they all had them. It seems like in 2003, most Outbacks got the cold-weather package by default, like mine has the heated seats, wiper de-icer grid, and had the weather band on the factory MacIntosh radio. Mine actually started out in Washington state, so sort of makes sense, but according to what I read, a whole bunch of them got it no matter where they ended up. I am looking forward to the heated seats in a few months, at least.

Fender Anarchist posted:

As long as the dowels are big enough that the gasket didn't rip, it should be fine. It may be a bit fiddly to put in place, but once all the bolts are through it should stay lined up. Just go easy when tightening everything down so it doesn't pinch and break it.

Yeah, I've used ones like that. Laying it out flat, possibly with some weight on it, is helpful, and a little gasket cement on one side while placing.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tomarse posted:

I don't think that this crank pulley bolt wants to come off:

I have the sump off and the crank wedged against the block with a lump of wood. I suspect this means that I should give up before I break the block :(

Nonsense. That just means your extension was sub-par.

MrOnBicycle
Jan 18, 2008
Wait wat?

Darchangel posted:

There are illiterate people in Sweden? I thought Eurp was all about free education and stuff.
(Yes, I'm being facetious.)

Many who messaged me was obviously immigrant with various degrees of knowledge of the Swedish language. There was one guy with a Swedish sounding name that didn't know what the word "cosmetic" (same in Swedish as in English) meant though......

Anyway, got some low-ballers and (hopefully) good potential buyers so far. It's a car that I spent way too much time and money on, but it kills me to just see it sit so I'd rather sell it so it'll be used. If I get a decent price I'll be shaving a big chuck of cash outflow off the new car I'm buying as well which is nice. Not to mention the de facto monthly cost and theoretical monthly cost of having a car just sit.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Darchangel posted:

By power mirror, do you mean the autochromic inside rearview, or one of the side mirrors?

Side mirrors. It has the standard mirror, not autodimming (though supposedly it's prewired for the fancy mirror, I plan to add it if I can find the wiring.. the mirrors go for ~$35 on ebay with the compass and autodimming).

That said, I found out the fuse for the power socket and seat heaters was blown (also handles the visor mirror lights). Replaced it, driver's side heater now works (passenger still doesn't), lights work, socket works. Haven't tried the mirrors yet, but the manual says they're on the same fuse. I was wondering what that button on the dash was for, I thought it was for the rear window deicer. Looks like there's another fuse for a seat heater, I'll check that one to see if that's why the passenger heater isn't working.

It started life in Albuquerque, which doesn't really see a lot of cold weather.

Just ordered an oxygen sensor to take care of the most pressing issue (getting it inspected so I can get the plates). The seller knocked a decent chunk off of their asking price for me taking that and the RF axle on myself, and from looking at the emissions monitors, it's obvious whoever traded it in disconnected the battery to get rid of the CEL immediately before the trade (most are incomplete). Didn't realize these bastards used wideband sensors, oof. At least Denso is the OEM, and they're significantly cheaper than NTK in this case (I knew it had to be one or the other).

I parked it in the garage overnight with a cardbox box laid out under it. I want to see how bad the oil leak(s) are, so I can get an idea of how much I need to keep with me (at first glance it looks like the front crank seal is leaking, probably valve covers too.. gonna toss a PCV valve at it and see if that helps). Looks like Subaru recommends 3k-6k oil changes; no idea when it was last done since there's no winder sticker, so I'll tackle that next week.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Oct 10, 2019

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

Darchangel posted:

Nonsense. That just means your extension was sub-par.

This bolt was put in by me about 10 years ago to 270Nm.

I have just bought myself a 240v electric impact wrench rated to 450Nm

Round 2 coming soon.

(And as a bonus I checked with the shop whilst buying the impact and the extension should be covered by a lifetime warranty)

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

Denver got its first light snow of the year this morning, it hit at around 7:30 AM. I left my house at 7 so I made it to work in about 35 minutes, guy who lives in my same neighborhood left at 7:20 and he sat on the freeway for 2 hours. There's one pretty big hill on our route, and it got slicker than grease right after I crossed over it. I saw 4 cars in the ditch on my commute but they were all in the oncoming direction.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

STR posted:

Side mirrors. It has the standard mirror, not autodimming (though supposedly it's prewired for the fancy mirror, I plan to add it if I can find the wiring.. the mirrors go for ~$35 on ebay with the compass and autodimming).

That said, I found out the fuse for the power socket and seat heaters was blown (also handles the visor mirror lights). Replaced it, driver's side heater now works (passenger still doesn't), lights work, socket works. Haven't tried the mirrors yet, but the manual says they're on the same fuse. I was wondering what that button on the dash was for, I thought it was for the rear window deicer. Looks like there's another fuse for a seat heater, I'll check that one to see if that's why the passenger heater isn't working.

It started life in Albuquerque, which doesn't really see a lot of cold weather.

Just ordered an oxygen sensor to take care of the most pressing issue (getting it inspected so I can get the plates). The seller knocked a decent chunk off of their asking price for me taking that and the RF axle on myself, and from looking at the emissions monitors, it's obvious whoever traded it in disconnected the battery to get rid of the CEL immediately before the trade (most are incomplete). Didn't realize these bastards used wideband sensors, oof. At least Denso is the OEM, and they're significantly cheaper than NTK in this case (I knew it had to be one or the other).

I parked it in the garage overnight with a cardbox box laid out under it. I want to see how bad the oil leak(s) are, so I can get an idea of how much I need to keep with me (at first glance it looks like the front crank seal is leaking, probably valve covers too.. gonna toss a PCV valve at it and see if that helps). Looks like Subaru recommends 3k-6k oil changes; no idea when it was last done since there's no winder sticker, so I'll tackle that next week.

By button on the dash, you mean the one that the symbol looks like both a defroster and wipers? That will be the wiper de-icer. Look to see if there's a defroster grid (strip, rally) under where the wipers park. I really haven't had to fix much small stuff, so can't help there. Amazingly, all the convenience options, besides the photochromic mirror being dead, worked on mine.
The button that really annoys me is the cruise control power button being on the left side of the dash, completely blocked from sight by the steering wheel, and has to be punched every time the car's power cycles. The owner's manual is available online, pretty easy to find, if you don't already have a paper copy.
We really like our Outback. The six gets terrible gas mileage, but at least I don't have to worry about the timing belt (it has a chain.) I'd really like to get a turbo Forester for myself, now. Maaaaybe an Outback XT, but I like the extra room in the Forester, since it would be a truck substitute, basically.
But first, need a cheap, reliable shitbox for my daughter to attempt to learn to drive in.

LloydDobler posted:

Denver got its first light snow of the year this morning, it hit at around 7:30 AM. I left my house at 7 so I made it to work in about 35 minutes, guy who lives in my same neighborhood left at 7:20 and he sat on the freeway for 2 hours. There's one pretty big hill on our route, and it got slicker than grease right after I crossed over it. I saw 4 cars in the ditch on my commute but they were all in the oncoming direction.

Meanwhile, a high of 90 degF here in the Dallas area, today. Which sucks, because it was nice and cool in the 60s-70s the last few days.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Tomarse posted:

This bolt was put in by me about 10 years ago to 270Nm.

I have just bought myself a 240v electric impact wrench rated to 450Nm
I use "large man with breaker bar", which is rated somewhat higher than that....

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Meanwhile, in Wisconsin, we're finally getting a fall season for the first time in what feels like years, rather than going from 80-90 degrees in September and October straight into freezing temps in November.

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

InitialDave posted:

I use "large man with breaker bar", which is rated somewhat higher than that....

I've just checked and my torque wrench only goes to 210 so I suspect I also did that.. however I just realised that it must have been removed since I built the engine - when my power steering was fitted - and I paid a man to do that so I suspect he ugga dugga'd it back on good.

However, I can now happily confirm that my new and shiny Clarke impact wrench has just taken it off in about 5 seconds :cool: wish i'd bought one earlier!

This thing is gonna become my new wheel swapping tool - I definitely need some torque sticks too now!

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
Impact wrenches are the single greatest convenience tool you can possibly buy. Outside of a bucket of 10mm sockets and a bendy socket extension.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Impacts are fantastic for rotating assemblies and where it's that "cracking off" that's what's needed, but if you want serious torque on something, a torque multiplier or strong bloke with a long bar is hard to beat.

It's when you're undoing an axle nut and the tyre is skipping on the concrete despite having the car's full weight on it. :staredog:

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?
I have some colossal Clarke mains powered impact gun that I get out once or twice a year. It felt frivolous when I bought it but for those times I actually need it its invaluable.

What's hilarious is I haven't turned a spanner on a car in like 2 years. The last time I got the impact out was removing a stuck cassette lock ring on a bicycle. Time before that was cracking loose a rusted-in bottom bracket. :jeb:

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

Impact wrenches are the single greatest convenience tool you can possibly buy. Outside of a bucket of 10mm sockets and a bendy socket extension.

It appears that like any tool you cant have just one of them! this is now my third..

jammyozzy posted:

I have some colossal Clarke mains powered impact gun that I get out once or twice a year. It felt frivolous when I bought it but for those times I actually need it its invaluable.

What's hilarious is I haven't turned a spanner on a car in like 2 years. The last time I got the impact out was removing a stuck cassette lock ring on a bicycle. Time before that was cracking loose a rusted-in bottom bracket. :jeb:

That's the one that I now own. It actually says in the reviews that it would shift the crank pulley off a 200tdi landrover engine. I shall leave one to say it works on V8's too

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

UK boys, talk to me about impact drivers and what one will cost me (to buy, not in sheared bolts etc after the fact).

Thank you.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What a stupid day. City didn't show up to shut off the water main so we couldn't have the leak repaired. God drat it.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Well, another one jumping on the Cancer fun train. Good friend of mine texted me that we can't do our plans tonight - her dad has prostate cancer which was supposedly controlled but they just found out it has spread to his bones and the prognosis is grim. Sounds like he's constantly on demerol now for palliative reasons and doesn't have much time.

Ugh. gently caress Cancer.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Darchangel posted:

By button on the dash, you mean the one that the symbol looks like both a defroster and wipers? That will be the wiper de-icer. Look to see if there's a defroster grid (strip, rally) under where the wipers park. I really haven't had to fix much small stuff, so can't help there. Amazingly, all the convenience options, besides the photochromic mirror being dead, worked on mine.
The button that really annoys me is the cruise control power button being on the left side of the dash, completely blocked from sight by the steering wheel, and has to be punched every time the car's power cycles. The owner's manual is available online, pretty easy to find, if you don't already have a paper copy.
We really like our Outback. The six gets terrible gas mileage, but at least I don't have to worry about the timing belt (it has a chain.) I'd really like to get a turbo Forester for myself, now. Maaaaybe an Outback XT, but I like the extra room in the Forester, since it would be a truck substitute, basically.

I noticed that with the cruise, but Toyota does the same thing, so I'm kinda used to it from driving mom's car when I'm visiting. And yeah, the strip is on the windshield. Windshield is in good shape; I don't know if the grid works or not, but the light on the switch turns on. Same with the mirror deicer switch light. And the owner's manual was in the glove box, so score there (even though the glue on the binding is done... it's falling apart).

Mine's getting terrible mileage just going by the gas gauge, but the B1S1 O2 sensor is dead (I've only put about 30 miles on it, so I really don't know HOW bad it is). And I didn't expect it to be a wideband (though I did price it while at the car lot to use for negotiating). Judging by how the oil smells (and the tape residue over the CEL), it's been dead for a long time. Hopefully the cat isn't trashed, but if it is, I have an O2 sensor spacer that I can throw at the rear sensor to get it through smog until I can replace the cat.

Power mirrors are working fine now. No love on the passenger side seat heater though; the light on the switch doesn't even come on, so I'm guessing it's unplugged for some reason. If I had to guess, it probably got unplugged because of a short; I'll ohm it out sometime soonish. That's real low on the priority list though, top priority is getting it to pass smog, then the RF axle, then the brakes (it shakes pretty bad when braking, but stops decent for such a heavy car). The fuse had some corrosion on it for some reason (and only that fuse, and only on the outside, not the blades :confused:), but a new fuse didn't help.

Got a 2nd key made, going to order another keyfob too. It has one 3rd party keyfob (which frankly looks much nicer than the OEM one), I programmed it in 4 times to make sure any others are gone (as recommended by the owner's manual if any are lost). Once I get the registration I'll go to the dealer and get keys cut from the VIN, the one key I got is fairly worn (and says Nissan... I was confused as hell until I went to a locksmith, he said Subaru and Nissan used the same blanks). Considering a remote start install for hot days, but I need to find a quality car audio shop to do that instead of, say, Fry's or Best Buy. It already has decent, if not a bit faded, tint, and it's white, so that's a big help..

Went by the dealer to get the mileage on the Saturn (which I need to record, since I used it for courier work and write off miles, totally spaced recording the :byewhore: mileage). Got a parting photo. I only have a 7 day tag since it won't pass smog yet, but they'll pay for another one if I can't get it inspected before this expires, then they can do a 30 day tag once they apply for plates.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Oct 10, 2019

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Olympic Mathlete posted:

UK boys, talk to me about impact drivers and what one will cost me (to buy, not in sheared bolts etc after the fact).

Thank you.

Do you already have any battery tools? If so I'd say just just get one to match.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

T-Square posted:

Meanwhile, in Wisconsin, we're finally getting a fall season for the first time in what feels like years, rather than going from 80-90 degrees in September and October straight into freezing temps in November.
Until this weekend when it's going to be cold as hell for a wimp coming up from TN for the weekend. I need to dig out my warm under layers. If you're bored or want a little break from bullshit come out to RA, Dad and I are running a SRF this weekend with MVP track time.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

I just rewatched Easy Rider. What an amazing movie. Both in its characterization of America and its clear view that cuts through the decades.

"We messed it up."

You can see so many things that we consider to be part of our "American Identity," but so many of those things don't exist anymore. It's stunning to see what has changed in 50 years, and just as stunning to see some of the things that persist 50 years later.

We sure did mess it up.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Rhyno posted:

What a stupid day. City didn't show up to shut off the water main so we couldn't have the leak repaired. God drat it.

Lol you can't shut of your own water? That's bizarre.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Tightly controlled in indiana.

I can shut off my main line inside the house but we need to shut it off at the street. Huge fine if caught tampering with that.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Yeah the municipality gets very pissy here too if a homeowner messes with the external city service valve.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Applebees Appetizer posted:

slidebite posted:

Yeah the municipality gets very pissy here too if a homeowner messes with the external city service valve.

Rhyno posted:

Tightly controlled in indiana.

I can shut off my main line inside the house but we need to shut it off at the street. Huge fine if caught tampering with that.

Weird stuff. I just looked at my water supplier's page and there is nothing about the acceptability (or not) of shutting off your own water at the service disconnect.

They have their system under a lid in my yard with a 5-sided bolt that you can open with a large pair of slip-joint pliers, and the valve itself is a common valve that you can get a tool for anywhere. I don't see the harm in shutting off your own water, but :shrug:

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
That is bizarre Rhyno here in TN you are expected to know where your water main is and have a tool ready to turn it off. If you sprung a leak in the house and a plumber showed up and you hadn’t went out and shut the water main off they’d think you’re an idiot. So you couldn’t like work on your own plumbing without calling the city? That’s crazy!

Grakkus
Sep 4, 2011

cakesmith handyman posted:

Do you already have any battery tools? If so I'd say just just get one to match.

If you don't, Ryobi stuff is great and not too pricey. I got a torch and impact earlier this year and it has changed my life.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

Grakkus posted:

If you don't, Ryobi stuff is great and not too pricey. I got a torch and impact earlier this year and it has changed my life.

I'm not sure if it's different in the US but in Canada the Ryobi selection is heavily limited. Half of my Ryobi tools I've ordered from Australia because they are not available here.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

I picked the impact up earlier this year and it is game changing yes, wish I'd bought it ten years ago and saved about 6 months of my life. Picked the torch up for £4.50 recently and it's surprisingly useful too.

Took today off for mental health awareness day, went out with my wife and we ate and talked together, day super well spent.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

everdave posted:

That is bizarre Rhyno here in TN you are expected to know where your water main is and have a tool ready to turn it off. If you sprung a leak in the house and a plumber showed up and you hadn’t went out and shut the water main off they’d think you’re an idiot. So you couldn’t like work on your own plumbing without calling the city? That’s crazy!

If it's anything like here there is a seperate valve inside your house where it comes in for shutting it off. That's where you shut it off if you are doing your plumbing, your not messing with the city service valve on the street coming off the subdivision main.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
I use Ryobi battery operated tools for work and they are hot garbage. Of them, the worst is the hammer drill, which is not well put together (example: the mode selector switch is supposed to slide back and forth and instead it keeps trying to rotate and binds up), and has a really awful chuck that will over-tighten itself on 1/4" shank bits to the point you need a pair of channel locks just for the extra leverage to make it turn but then also never stay tight when you run anything 3/8s or larger shank. I've been through two of them in 3 months and both have had the same issues.

They don't even remotely come close to the quality of my Makita tools.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

slidebite posted:

If it's anything like here there is a seperate valve inside your house where it comes in for shutting it off. That's where you shut it off if you are doing your plumbing, your not messing with the city service valve on the street coming off the subdivision main.

We have a meter with a valve out by the street for each house where you can poo poo whole water line off. Then normal valves on the sinks and toilets

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Thank you.

You need to decide what you want to do with it. I have a selection now and based on how i have ended up using them if starting again from scratch I'd aim to get just 2 - a lower powered, light weight & light duty 3/8 one just to speed you up and then something loving massive to shift things that are stuck and for moving wheels around..

The smaller one is just gonna speed up the assembly/disassembly of anything you might use a 3/8 ratchet on. Not good for big/heavy/tight/rusty stuff but ideal for being lazy and speeding up jobs. basically just an impact screwdriver with a 3/8 drive adaptor.
Get one that matches whatever power tools you already have!

I have a Ryobi One+ 18v impact driver. Uses the same battery as all other other Ryobi tools and also works as a screwdriver but also comes with a 3/8 drive adaptor for sockets. Rated at something like 170Nm. Cost around £70 including battery&charger in the UK. less if you don't want the battery and charger.
I got mine from the US where it cost me about $50USD
If you watch MCM, they use a ryobi one+ 3/8 ratchet wrench all the time. I want one of these next!.

At the top end I now have a 240v Clarke CEW1000 1/2 drive (£72 from Machinemart)
This is rated at 450Nm. Massive and heavy but worked a treat on my crank pulley. I suspect i'm going to use it for all my wheel removal/fitting needs from now on.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

* Impact rated 10mm sockets

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Impact rated? You keep them long enough to be concerned about breakage?

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

I bought the Milwaukee M18 fuel 1/2" drive. It rated to 1897Nm and I havent found anything yet that it wont undo around the workshop or working on the tractors at work!

it will also do the wheel nuts up to 1300nm on someone you dont likes car.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Fermented Tinal posted:

Impact rated? You keep them long enough to be concerned about breakage?

Nah, but you only need one that'll go on the ugga dugga and can't find anything but the chinesium ones once before it gets annoying.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

my little one turned 1 today

also we're expecting another in may :toot:

dozer is well

uhhh yeah that just about does it. work has been insanely busy to the point that i dont have time to post much anymore, but im learning a shitload and it looks like i may be heading into a senior role soon enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Applebees Appetizer posted:

here we cant shut it off from the source but i do have a valve on the lone pipe that comes from the street so I can basically turn it off