Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Elderbean posted:

I really love the Dracula 2000 episode and all of the Gerard Butler impressions.

The creation of various monsters is probably my all-time favorite riff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Elderbean posted:

I really love the Dracula 2000 episode and all of the Gerard Butler impressions.

Every so often we should do a list of the best various back episodes to go and re-listen or discover for the first time. The One is wonderful because of all the nu-metal they annoy each other with. I need to give it a re-listen because I know I like it for more than that. The Running Man is an all-time favourite for me because I loved that movie as a kid and I love anything full of Ahnold impressions.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Andrew's sheer glee throughout the Eraser episode is so good.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

This latest Gleep Glossary ep was pure gold.

Labria is all of us.

The Gillman
Jul 8, 2004
Beaten with a sack of sweet Valencia oranges
Grimey Drawer

Crowetron posted:

Andrew's sheer glee throughout the Eraser episode is so good.

And the Commandomentary, I think a lot of that comes from Steve seeing for the first time as well, but Jupin sure loves his Arnie

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

AceOfFlames posted:

This latest Gleep Glossary ep was pure gold.

Labria is all of us.

It might be my favorite so far

The most relatable war criminal

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

I liked the realization that everyone in the cantina was a snitch.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

no Spooktacular theme music for Animation Damnation is a travesty. Also they get all their Simpsons quotes like two words off and now I'm someone who needs to put down their tweet.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

The Vosgian Beast posted:

It might be my favorite so far

The most relatable war criminal

I think it’s mine too

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
If I remember correctly from my old days as a teenage star wars fan, Labria eventually gets captured by Boba Fett to stand trial at the alien hague

I think Eric alludes to this

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

GrandpaPants posted:

I liked the realization that everyone in the cantina was a snitch.

It is a wretched hive of scum and villainy, after all.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I love how Andrew literally go “this guy is awesome” to “what a piece of poo poo” in a heartbeat.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

I think that last one was meant to be Labria saying it. At least I don't see why Andrew would say Labria is a piece of poo poo for being mugged.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

When are they gonna do that rando jagoff running through cloud city with an ice cream maker under his arm? That’s the content I really crave! Enough with the cantina!!!!!

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Arson Daily posted:

When are they gonna do that rando jagoff running through cloud city with an ice cream maker under his arm? That’s the content I really crave! Enough with the cantina!!!!!

His name is Willrow Hood show some respect.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
I've been listening to some old episodes and the Chekhov's Cock bit from the beginning of The Watcher is up there among my all time faves.

"I'm a doctor Jim, not a... cock doctor" gets me every single time

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

The simple comedy of Obama watching The Human Centipede is perfection.

“Hold on... nope, turn it off.”

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

I read the wiki plot synopses for the other movies and boy does that make your day start in a weird way.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
On-Screen The Joker when?

Violator
May 15, 2003

I like Andrew watching the movies stone cold sober at 9am with nothing but coffee. He helps guide the discussions better than when they’re all toasted out of their minds on jazz cigarettes and miss major plot details.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

MariusLecter posted:

On-Screen The Joker when?

The Blank Check one was pretty solid.

Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

The episode was hilarious. Eric's total disgust at this not-a-movie made me glad I never bothered with it. Steve being a 'pede-head was a surprise though. I think the Property-pede Brothers got the biggest laugh out of me.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

I like the idea of Steve and his wife going to see this movie together and making it a ritual.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
I like that like, 3/4 of the way through the episode they just start referring to human centipedes as "pedes"

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

If we lived in a just world, there’d be at least three animatics of the Property-pede by the end of the week

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Human Centipede ep is an all timer. I’ll never watch this trash, let alone the sequels but a skim on wiki for each is all you need as there’s no plot at all. October is a great month.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Yeah I came for the terrible movie and stayed for all the excellent Alec Baldwin impressions!

GPTribefan
Jul 2, 2007
Something witty yet inspirational about the Cleveland Indians
I know this has come up before but I’m having major problems with Patreon. I upgraded to the highest level because of all the great Star Trek feedback, but I only have access to the most recent 3 episodes of that and the Gleep Glossary. The older episodes aren’t even showing on my feed, even though the old stuff from my previous tier is there.

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, I tried unsubbing and resubbing, and Patreon has yet to respond to my email asking for help. Does anyone know how to get the back catalog stuff to show?

Side note - I’ve never watched a day of Star Trek in my life (although I’m aware of a lot of it through cultural osmosis) and holy poo poo this tier is worth 10 times what you pay for it. Gleep Glossary is really good, too, but the episodes of the Nexus that I CAN access are beyond hilarious!

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Soup du Jour posted:

If we lived in a just world, there’d be at least three animatics of the Property-pede by the end of the week

The property pede bit was the hardest I have laughed in months. The whole episode was fantastic

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

B-Rock452 posted:

The property pede bit was the hardest I have laughed in months. The whole episode was fantastic

Cabin's "...Let's get started!" really got me.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Im ready to stop catching people in bed tho i gotta say.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I will admit that I had to look up who Orson Krennic was

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Also how the gently caress is Dieter Laser not the name of an experimental East German electronica collective from the 80s.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

GPTribefan posted:

I know this has come up before but I’m having major problems with Patreon. I upgraded to the highest level because of all the great Star Trek feedback, but I only have access to the most recent 3 episodes of that and the Gleep Glossary. The older episodes aren’t even showing on my feed, even though the old stuff from my previous tier is there.

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, I tried unsubbing and resubbing, and Patreon has yet to respond to my email asking for help. Does anyone know how to get the back catalog stuff to show?

Side note - I’ve never watched a day of Star Trek in my life (although I’m aware of a lot of it through cultural osmosis) and holy poo poo this tier is worth 10 times what you pay for it. Gleep Glossary is really good, too, but the episodes of the Nexus that I CAN access are beyond hilarious!

Are you having the same problems on the Patreon website? It is a bit of a low-tech solution, but you can download the episodes onto your PC that way, and then transfer the files onto your phone and play them with a media player.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Had that issue with Pocketcasts, switched to Castbox and it works fine.

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I like that like, 3/4 of the way through the episode they just start referring to human centipedes as "pedes"

In the earlier days of Uhh Yeah Dude when they were actively watching the nightmare that was To Catch A Predator they always referred to the offenders as "pedes" short for "pedophiles." It's my favorite era of one of my favorite podcasts, and I've relistened to it a lot

So yeah, this WHM episode kept giving me a double meaning on that front :lol:

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

A Always
B Be
C Centipeding

A guy don't walk on the lot lest he wants to be a part of a human centipede

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

GPTribefan posted:

The Patreon app kinda stinks, maybe try using a regular podcast app.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

A Proper Uppercut posted:

The Patreon app kinda stinks, maybe try using a regular podcast app.

Podcast Addict works really good.

I used to use Pocketcasts, but some brain genius decided it was too good and hosed the whole thing up with an update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I like Overcast myself