Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Got any creepy, funny or weird pick-up lines, rambles & rants sent to you way by weirdos from on-line? Angry gamer meltdowns where someone spend 15 minutes typing out furiously how you need to die because you beat them at Worms Armageddon or failed to use a bowing-emote before dueling in Dark Souls? Sitting on one hundred thousands beautiful dick pics with commentary sent to you on tinder? Got any kind of entirely unwanted and unprompted crazy and stupid poo poo sent to your PM/DM inbox on any platform ever for who knows what reason? Re-post all of that here!

I'm hoping that people will share stuff that they've received directly themselves mostly, but re-posts are neat, too!

:siren:Highly official thread rules MOD SPONSORED:siren:

I asked one of the PYF mods before posting this thread, whether it is fine to re-post SA PMs, since it might be sliiiiightly prone to drama and also funny - and for now this is not allowed - but if we are all on our best behavior and laugh at funny stuff and weirdos without turning into weirdos ourselves, perhaps this will become possible in time :getin:

Also; do not re-post stuff that has anyone's irl poo poo in it, even if they are super stupid on-line.

I have funny stuff to share, but I wanna do it anonymously

If you are sitting on weird, funny, creepy or interesting PMs and DMs that you'd like to share anonymously, then that can be accomplished either by sending me what you'd like re-posted in a PM (don't do this, as I can't be trusted, due to being an insane troll) or by using https://www.guerrillamail.com/ to send a mail to legoninjagolordgarmadon@gmail.com and THE Lord Garmadon from LEGO NINJAGO will get it re-posted in this thread somehow. I wont re-post any nws stuff btw.

The anonymous option might seem a bit like cloak and dagger overkill, and I don't really expect for that to see a lot of use, but mayyyybe you have some funny PMs/DMs from some other platform that it might be funny to share, but you don't want it tied to your forum-handle since you may be highly respected in the SA World of Warcraft Guild or whatever. Maybe you are an insanely hot babe and you are simply looking for an excuse to hmu in private haha!! j/k but that'd be OK, too :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

new thread sticky etc.

https://twitter.com/LivPosting/status/1182784895539654656?s=20

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
This is less weirdo rant and more just a funny bit of riffing, but I'll submit it anyway to get the ball rolling.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

I can't tell if it's from the top or bottom but it's yikes in either direction!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

I can't tell if it's from the top or bottom but it's yikes in either direction!

Sudoku style creepy pm lol

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER
The creepy text message theatre series is really good for this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAb-Hp1omOs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.