Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Had a hosed up nightmare a couple weeks ago that the dolphins lost 43-0 to the Patriots and I woke up in my hospital bed unable to breathe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Had a hosed up nightmare a couple weeks ago that the dolphins lost 43-0 to the Patriots and I woke up in my hospital bed unable to breathe.

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

extremebuff posted:

I had a dream that I was working at home depot, and a huge buff dude asked me where something was. I was still new? so I started looking up at the aisles looking for the section, and he goes "okay rear end in a top hat you don't know anything!"

I got pissed and pushed him over as hard as I could, and he was easily twice my size so I realized how stupid that was immediately and tried to run away. Turns out I was wearing OoT Hover Boots so I was just sliding around pathetically with no traction and couldn't gain any speed, the last thing I felt was a mammoth chad handd grab the entire back of my head and I woke up covered in fear sweat

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

jfc

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

To be honest if I saw Mr. X coming down the paint aisle toward me I would poo poo my pants.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I had a dream that there was a cool pep spell in dq11 with a really long cutscene for casting. The start showed lightning coming down out of the sky and hitting a cozy castle library. The sparks and stuff kind of danced around the room before settling on one magic book, which crackled with energy, and some cute bats flew over and began carrying the book. They kept slipping and struggling because it was so heavy but they did their best. They got the book to a magic mirror and lightning fired out of it and through the mirror, where the view shifted to the "real" world (I think it was a Ni No Kuni kind of situation) and the lightning blasted out of the moon and through a childs window. The child had a very cozy cartoon bedroom and was fast asleep wearing the lightning helmet from BotW, then sat up awake with a determined face and redirected the lightning into its TV, where we finally went back to the battle and the lightning struck the enemy, who was immune to lightning and ignored it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that's a nightmare op

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Had a dream where I flew to a major fighting game tournament in some location I can't remember, but I had to stay in a hotel. I joined a Discord server for the tournament since that's what people do these days and there was a user named "Wormskll Hater" (that's how it was spelled in the dream) who seemed to know who I was and kept flaming me in the chat calling me a lovely player and weird names that I didn't understand. Then when I get to my hotel room I notice that my roommate is this Wormskll Hater guy, I just understand immediately that that's who it is even though I don't know him, and I'm miserable. The next day I'm playing in the tournament and doing kind of okay, but Wormskll Hater is heckling me constantly during all my matches. Next thing I'm sitting in my hotel room and I get a call on my cellphone from something called "The Daily Air" and when I answer it a garbled voice says "This will be a short call. Just one question. Who would you say would be more interested in The Daily Air DLC? You, or Mr. [Real name]?" and I say "Huh? Well, me, I guess?" because I didn't understand the question. The man on the other end starts to say something but it gets cut off.

I then realize I'm standing in the airport and Peter Griffin is there and I just sort of understand immediately that I'm in an episode of Family Guy before waking up a second later.

Edit: I also forgot to mention that while in the hotel we watched a movie called "The Slurring Samurai" although I don't remember the plot.

Kongming fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Oct 14, 2019

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the slurring samurai is my favourite dbfz streamer

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao at both

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Kongming posted:

Had a dream where I flew to a major fighting game tournament in some location I can't remember, but I had to stay in a hotel. I joined a Discord server for the tournament since that's what people do these days and there was a user named "Wormskll Hater" (that's how it was spelled in the dream) who seemed to know who I was and kept flaming me in the chat calling me a lovely player and weird names that I didn't understand. Then when I get to my hotel room I notice that my roommate is this Wormskll Hater guy, I just understand immediately that that's who it is even though I don't know him, and I'm miserable. The next day I'm playing in the tournament and doing kind of okay, but Wormskll Hater is heckling me constantly during all my matches. Next thing I'm sitting in my hotel room and I get a call on my cellphone from something called "The Daily Air" and when I answer it a garbled voice says "This will be a short call. Just one question. Who would you say would be more interested in The Daily Air DLC? You, or Mr. [Real name]?" and I say "Huh? Well, me, I guess?" because I didn't understand the question. The man on the other end starts to say something but it gets cut off.

I then realize I'm standing in the airport and Peter Griffin is there and I just sort of understand immediately that I'm in an episode of Family Guy before waking up a second later.

Edit: I also forgot to mention that while in the hotel we watched a movie called "The Slurring Samurai" although I don't remember the plot.

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kongming posted:

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kongming posted:

;,ap

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the slurring samurai lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
oh of course, its all so simple, i can see everything through clear eyes, im actually in an episode of family guy

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

elf help book posted:

oh of course, its all so simple, i can see everything through clear eyes, im actually in an episode of family guy

Ahh, Pete, or some say Peter… Do you hear our prayers? No, we will not abandon the dream. No one can catch us, no one can stop us now! As you once did for the vacuous Rom, grant us eyes, grant us eyes. Plant eyes on our brains, to cleanse our beastly idiocy.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Max Payne voice* I was in a Family Guy episode. Funny as hell, it was the most horrible thing I could think of.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Wormskll Hater must not have been entirely bad company if you were willing to watch a movie with him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

absolutely anything posted:

Ahh, Pete, or some say Peter… Do you hear our prayers? No, we will not abandon the dream. No one can catch us, no one can stop us now! As you once did for the vacuous Rom, grant us eyes, grant us eyes. Plant eyes on our brains, to cleanse our beastly idiocy.