Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Not really a gaming dream but last night as part of some dream I was having Bernie Sanders asked me how to pronounce Synthy's name. I don't remember any other part of the dream and honestly I don't even really remember the Synthy part either since I waited too long to post about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Vice-President Synthy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

Not really a gaming dream but last night as part of some dream I was having Bernie Sanders asked me how to pronounce Synthy's name. I don't remember any other part of the dream and honestly I don't even really remember the Synthy part either since I waited too long to post about it.

Sin-Time-Esk is how LoZCardsfan23 says it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Vice-President Synthy

lmfao

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I dreamed that my dad died in a Benghazi-like incident, and I found out in a news article posted on C-SPAM. Then I woke up and posted "I dreamed that my dad died" in this thread, and IT just linked to a post from another user with the exact same wording in the previous version of the thread.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Caithness posted:

I dreamed that my dad died in a Benghazi-like incident, and I found out in a news article posted on C-SPAM. Then I woke up and posted "I dreamed that my dad died" in this thread, and IT just linked to a post from another user with the exact same wording in the previous version of the thread.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dozens of imps having the same dream descend on Devil’s Tower, where an alien craft lands and Bicyclops steps out

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Caithness posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dozens of imps having the same dream descend on Devil’s Tower, where an alien craft lands and Bicyclops steps out

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Pablo Nergigante posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Last night I had a dream that my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year and I decided that I wanted a modded Game Boy Color since that's my most nostalgic console so I started looking online for a real hardware modded GBC and not just some catchall raspberry pi emulation device and I kept finding weird things with pop-up analog sticks and getting frustrated.

And then I woke up this morning and the Analogue Pocket was announced.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

dreamt last night that i was playing a game that kind of looked like EYE: Divine Cybermancy and there was a cutscene where a bunch of holograms of monks or something were praying for forgiveness, and then a giant slot machine fell from the sky and crushed them. then in the next level i had to go around collecting a bunch of dice and i found it so boring that i turned the game off

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dreamed I was playing Alien: Isolation last night but I was living it. I was still aware it was a video game though. The alien appeared and it's little mouth bit me on the wrist and it laid an egg there.

I was trying to get the other people with me to cut my hand off ASAP. They were panicking and reluctant though. I could see a red line extending up my arm from the bite towards my heart. I guess the alien had left. I was sure if the line reached my heart I was doomed so I was yelling for them to take the whole arm off.

If they didn't I knew when I respawned after death there'd be two aliens and the game would be way harder. They were worried about cutting an artery if they lopped my arm off so I had to restart my whole game to avoid having spawned extra aliens. Woke up mad as hell.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I dreamed that I had to have surgery and the surgeon was visiting me at my home to explain the procedure. As he's talking his eyes drift towards my computer and he says "Oi mate, that's Steam innit?" and locks me out of my own computer room and starts playing CK2. He plays it like a complete psycho, turning on the heavy metal soundtrack dlc and playing it like an rts by only ever attacking people and ignoring the life elements. Then he unlocks this Noah's Flood event chain and I start getting jealous because he's seeing stuff I've never had before so I tell him I want him off my case and he leaves my house looking disappointed.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

GorfZaplen posted:

I dreamed that I had to have surgery and the surgeon was visiting me at my home to explain the procedure. As he's talking his eyes drift towards my computer and he says "Oi mate, that's Steam innit?" and locks me out of my own computer room and starts playing CK2. He plays it like a complete psycho, turning on the heavy metal soundtrack dlc and playing it like an rts by only ever attacking people and ignoring the life elements. Then he unlocks this Noah's Flood event chain and I start getting jealous because he's seeing stuff I've never had before so I tell him I want him off my case and he leaves my house looking disappointed.

Lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

Ahaha

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

Alpha'd.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

Lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kind of boring but I had a dream about work where I had disco elysium style internal conversations and then I had a tough skill check involving talking to the director of operations on the phone. Then I woke up all the way and I really was talking to her and I'd just agreed to come in on my day off. So I guess I failed that skill check

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Kind of boring but I had a dream about work where I had disco elysium style internal conversations and then I had a tough skill check involving talking to the director of operations on the phone. Then I woke up all the way and I really was talking to her and I'd just agreed to come in on my day off. So I guess I failed that skill check
lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

may everyone elses gaming dreams also come true

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I went to sleep with "The Return of the Obra Dinn" still unfinished, and I dreamed about the game, about wandering around the ship and examining frozen scenes, and about trying without success to piece together the last few clues. It was so vivid that I had to finish the game first thing when I woke up.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

dreamt i was captured by a brazilian counterstrike pro who placed me in a primitive saw-style trap that would chop my lips off if i didn't publicly state that we used to be friends by the dandy warhols was a better song than the entirety of folk music. at the last moment i woke up sweating and afraid of what choice i would have made under the pressure.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

amenbrotep posted:

dreamt i was captured by a brazilian counterstrike pro who placed me in a primitive saw-style trap that would chop my lips off if i didn't publicly state that we used to be friends by the dandy warhols was a better song than the entirety of folk music. at the last moment i woke up sweating and afraid of what choice i would have made under the pressure.

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

amenbrotep posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

amenbrotep posted:

its a tough choice but i feel when the days comes you will know in your heart the correct answer