Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Rhonne posted:

Post timeskip Mineta will be dating Ochako.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM

Only villains do this.

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Rhonne posted:

Post timeskip Mineta will have a girlfriend.

And as a result, will have completely mellowed out and no longer sees what all the fuss is about.

Don’t give me hope.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Rhonne posted:

She lives in Canada. You wouldn't have met her.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Rhonne posted:

I would respect Mineta a lot more if he was just literally Roger Rabbit.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

second half of the series turns into a romcom in which mineta gains a new quirk where he becomes more attractive the less horny he's acting. but the reverse is also true so his only hope to not permanently look like happosai from ranma 1/2 is to stop acting like him

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Manatee Cannon posted:

second half of the series turns into a romcom in which mineta gains a new quirk where he becomes more attractive the less horny he's acting. but the reverse is also true so his only hope to not permanently look like happosai from ranma 1/2 is to stop acting like him

Then the series ends with him meeting a girl who loves him for the pervy little gremlin he truly is.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Rhonne posted:

Then the series ends with him meeting a girl who loves him for the pervy little gremlin he truly is.

ah, the cancellation ending. unlucky

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Toga has a big collection of knives she has for special occasions

"This is the knife I'll use when I'm eating with Twice, and this one's gonna be the one I stab Izuku with... this one's for Ochako, this one's for Stain-sensei... This is the all-purpose one for enemies... This one's specifically for me to lick to use my Quirk on..."

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

I think we're missing the main point of this chapter which is Momo's rad cape

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Mad Max Academia is going to be dope

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

fractalairduct posted:

I think we're missing the main point of this chapter which is Momo's rad cape

Yeah, the cape really ties her outfit together.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Rhonne posted:

Post-timeskip mineta is volcel

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
mineta grows a beard, it turns out its also all grape orb-y

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Countblanc posted:

Oh no, I just imagined Mineta starting to grow facial hair as he makes his way through his teens and it just being tiny gross orbs scattered irregularly on his face and stuff. It's awful.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Countblanc posted:

thanks, i hate it

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Countblanc posted:

imagine his junk

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Lord_Magmar posted:

Eri is going to time reverse Mirio and All Might at the same time.

Eri's gonna use All Might as a test subject to get a better grip on using her powers.

Best case scenario, she manages to de-age him some extra organs. Worse case, he dies earlier.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Agronox posted:

imagine his junk

That's an ER story waiting to happen

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Agronox posted:

imagine his junk

No actually, I'd rather not.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

edit: nm

galenanorth fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Oct 12, 2019

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Angry Lobster posted:

Hokuto no Academia.
YUUSHA SHOCK!

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Baby Eri in the ED is adorable.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Rhonne posted:

I hope they can capture lightning in a bottle twice and do to Mineta what they did for Captain Celebrity and his wife.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Fabricated posted:

Baby Eri in the ED is adorable.

Can't wait for this season to make me cry again.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Someone did a chapter from that Team Up Mission spin-off.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/727285

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Mraagvpeine posted:

I want to see chapter 1.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Mraagvpeine posted:

That was a cute chapter, Momo and Fatgum is a team up I didn't know I wanted. The short bit of Bakugou and Monoma was also great, poor Kaminari.

MonsterEnvy posted:

I want to see chapter 1.

I guess the reason it doesn't get translated is because it gets released in Saikyo Jump, which doesn't get a digital release I guess? This was a bonus chapter released in regular Shonen Jump, so it was translated. The manga is also bi-monthly, so the next chapter is in December.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Lazy scanners not willing to steal a kid's magazine instead of a bigger kid's magazine.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Spoilers are out aaaaand no timeskip. We're still following Deku/Bakugou/Shoto on their internship.

Elite
Oct 30, 2010

Fabricated posted:

If Eri's quirk doesn't activate and start some sort of incident, she is almost certainly going to rewind someone who died back to life.

I can't believe they brought fan favourite Night Eye back like that! :negative:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Eri's gonna use her quirk to bring Deku's dad back.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Eri's gonna restore All-Might to full power in the final battle where AfO gives all of his power to Shiggy.

Deku and All-Might will fight side by side but tragically All-Might will get Benjamin Button'd out of existence.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Scholtz posted:

Deku and All-Might will fight side by side but tragically All-Might will get Benjamin Button'd out of existence.

Okay funny but I'd probably actually cry if they punctuated that with a moment where Deku looks into the face of All Might reversed to a point where their relative experience and power levels were matched.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

By watching All-Might go from peak strength back to a child with no quirk, Deku will both surpass his teacher and witness how far he himself has come. The final shot of the two of them together will be a mirror of All-Might first telling Deku that he can be a hero, instead here in the moments before he fades away, All-Might tells Deku that he IS a hero.

Actually, that's probably going to happen right before the final final battle, so here's the timeline:

Shiggy and AfO attack
Eri reverses All-Might so that he and Deku can fight side by side
The four of them duke it out, All-Might defeats AfO, Deku appears to have beaten Shiggy
The above scene
In his dying moments, AfO gives Shiggy either all of his quirks, or just the power to take quirks (which Shiggy uses to take all of AfO's quirks anyway)
Deku and Shiggy final battle, Shiggy takes OfA's quirks one by one, toying with Deku
Music with vocals begins, quirkless Deku defeats Shiggy

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Is anyone else actually really excited for when Shiggy finally gets AfO

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Scholtz posted:

Eri's gonna restore All-Might to full power in the final battle where AfO gives all of his power to Shiggy.

After Deku loses one for all in some contrived way, Eri's going to give it back to him. Or give him back his original quirk that All for One and Daruma stole from him as a child.

Honestly I hope that last theory doesn't pan out but Daruma being Deku's childhood doctor's been way too flagged not to amount to something.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Hidingo Kojimba posted:

After Deku loses one for all in some contrived way, Eri's going to give it back to him. Or give him back his original quirk that All for One and Daruma stole from him as a child.

Honestly I hope that last theory doesn't pan out but Daruma being Deku's childhood doctor's been way too flagged not to amount to something.

According to the characters analysis book, the doctor has orphanages and hospitals set up all over Japan so he'll always have a fresh supply of subjects.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

TheKingofSprings posted:

Is anyone else actually really excited for when Shiggy finally gets AfO
Not really. Make no mistake, I've come to enjoy Shiggy as a character, but right now I feel like he's perfectly fine with Decay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I think multi-quirks are a really really boring concept to be honest. One of the most appealing things about MHA to me was the idea that everyone has one skill of varying quality and they develop by figuring out how to make that skill work for them. "I can pull new skills out of my rear end" like Deku and AFO have just bore the hell out of me. I don't mind quirks that can develop to do more things (like Vigilantes does or like what happened in the MVA arc) but just the multi-quirk thing is boooooring.