Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Gamesmaster Anthony is all the man we need

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1184515700674781185?s=20

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
He kinda looks like a Green Martian in that link. Well, a zombie version anyway.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Oh, sweet, we are getting Darkseid after all I see.

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

"I... I did well, didn't I?"
Copying my post from the Supergirl thread because this seems to be the main Crisis thread.

Mr Beens posted:

Coincidence that Flash and Supergirl both had black holes, or just writing teams not communicating?

I'm thinking it may not be a coincidence, but that's just based on Arrow the other night using a song with "Black Hole" in the lyrics I think I heard. I don't know if there is any similar reference to them in Batwoman or not, I didn't notice any.

I was also kinda hoping they would be connected by black holes being on all earth's simultaneously because they're only vibrating at different frequencies or whatever and black holes eat everything. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Crisis is getting bigger.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/10/16/crisis-on-infinite-earths-spectre-jim-corrigan-casting-crossover-cw-arrow-stephen-lobo?amp=1

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cJmpwkUx4s

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Just be careful when they announce Wafer-Thin Mint has signed on.

CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe
How long is this thing? Is it one episode for each show? I have no idea how they're going to fit this many characters in. But fair play to them, I sure as gently caress want to find out

Is there any major TV DC character that they've missed so far? Because they seem to be trying for all of them. I guess Dean Cain and Terry Hatcher would be up there.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superboy_(TV_series)

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CityMidnightJunky posted:

How long is this thing? Is it one episode for each show? I have no idea how they're going to fit this many characters in. But fair play to them, I sure as gently caress want to find out

Is there any major TV DC character that they've missed so far? Because they seem to be trying for all of them. I guess Dean Cain and Terry Hatcher would be up there.

Supposedly Cain has been written out of Supergirl for being a MAGA douche on set so I wouldn't expect him to get a call for COIE.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

CityMidnightJunky posted:

It's either 4 or 5 episodes. Supergirl, Arrow, Flash and Batwoman will be dedicated to the Crisis, I've heard conflicting things about whether Legends will have a special episode to add in there. As far as I know Black Lightning is involved as a character but not as a show.

For comparison, Crisis on Earth-X (aka "punching Nazis all week") was four episodes across the shows.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

The crossover will begin with Supergirl on December 8, 2019, and will continue with Batwoman on December 9, and The Flash on December 10. "Crisis on Infinite Earths" will conclude with Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow on January 14, 2020.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Oh it's good to have a month off before the event ends.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wish they would just balls out and run it 5 nights straight.

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

An entire month for the end?!
:negative:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Rhyno posted:

Supposedly Cain has been written out of Supergirl for being a MAGA douche on set so I wouldn't expect him to get a call for COIE.

He is a HUGE loving poo poo head so I was kinda of surprised he lasted as long as he did.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He's also chubby as gently caress so I'd love to see how dumb he'd look in the suit.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

GreenNight posted:

Oh it's good to have a month off before the event ends.

Just like comics! :v:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

That headline confused the hell out of me for a second because the guy who played Jim Corrigan (aka The Spectre) on Constantine became Lobo on Krypton.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

There was a guy on the team who asked if this is too much Crisis and he was immediately fired.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

SardonicTyrant posted:

There was a guy on the team who asked if this is too much Crisis and he was immediately fired.

Greg Bertlanti is currently trying to figure out how to bring Adam West and Christopher Reeve back from the dead.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

nine-gear crow posted:

Greg Bertlanti is currently trying to figure out how to bring Adam West and Christopher Reeve back from the dead.

There could be a shot with a bunch of screens displaying images from the multiverse and they can sneak them in hopefully.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

They've already got Burt Ward so I'm actually half expecting an Adam West reference.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
let's not forget the leaked Lucifer appearance. Now there's a character I kinda want to see spend some time on legends.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That's the one that like legit broke my brain.

At this stage I assume Bertlandi is on the phone desperately trying to get a Preacher tie in.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There's a guy on FB who's pretty dead on with his rumors and says the failed JLA pilot is also getting a shoutout.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Rhyno posted:

There's a guy on FB who's pretty dead on with his rumors and says the failed JLA pilot is also getting a shoutout.

Wait, that 90s one with like foam suits? That I bought some bootleg VHS copy of 20 years ago? Seriously?

All I want is for them to convince Helen Slater to put the suit back on.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

STAC Goat posted:

Wait, that 90s one with like foam suits? That I bought some bootleg VHS copy of 20 years ago? Seriously?

All I want is for them to convince Helen Slater to put the suit back on.

Sounds like it and I bet she does. They have to at this point. COIE wraps shooting next friday judging from Instagram posts. Arrow starts shooting their final run in a week or so as well.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE

STAC Goat posted:

That's the one that like legit broke my brain.

At this stage I assume Bertlandi is on the phone desperately trying to get a Preacher tie in.

YES YES YES

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

nine-gear crow posted:

At this point they are moving heaven and Earth to get anyone tangentially related to this which makes Rosenbaums excuse look even weaker

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

WhyteRyce posted:

At this point they are moving heaven and Earth to get anyone tangentially related to this which makes Rosenbaums excuse look even weaker

Yeah, that guy might have misplayed things a little.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Or he's bullshiting us and is gonna show up anyways.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

WhyteRyce posted:

Will Fredie when?

Also, Deidrech Bade when?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I suggest Bader ages ago!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The Lord Bude posted:

let's not forget the leaked Lucifer appearance. Now there's a character I kinda want to see spend some time on legends.

Well, that show is filming its final season this year, so Tom Ellis is going to be pretty free to pop on by if the powers that be can swing it.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Get Sean Young to play a retired Catwoman!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Mooseontheloose posted:

Will Fredie when?

Also, Deidrech Bade when?

Probably just a hair busy since he's been cast as Batman in the new Harley Quinn animated series. That said, while I couldn't see him in a Bat suit or as Bruce at any age, I could see him as a Bat-Robot or something.