Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Jerry Cotton posted:

Watch this, fuckers:

GOUTSE.CX

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

DiggityDoink posted:

lovin the title change

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
gout, gout, let it all out

this is the thing that we talk about

come on

i'm talking to you

come on

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jesus modern medicine is good. I can wear a shoe again - granted it's a sneaker one size too big but still.

(Extra-wide velcro sneakers of course.)

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

rotor posted:

come on

i'm talking to you

come on

songs from the comfy chair

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

axolotl farmer posted:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

rotor posted:

come on

i'm talking to you

come on

axolotl farmer posted:

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

axolotl farmer posted:

more like my kingdom for a comfy chair made for someone 6'4" or above.

I am irl still mad at herman miller :argh:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

syntaxrigger posted:

you should be mad at your lovely ancestors that sexually selected for height, but whatever

69" tall here, the perfect height

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

syntaxrigger posted:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

you should be mad at your lovely ancestors that sexually selected for height, but whatever

you’re small but only in size Jonny

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

syntaxrigger posted:

herman miller makes chairs in multiple sizes for a reason

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
yeah i'm A Tall Dude and this two-dot aeron is fine. If you're Big And Tall maybe you need a three-dot but dang bro lets not say things we're gonna regret later.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Jonny 290 posted:

:wrong:

thats one inch taller than 4’ 20”

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

FMguru posted:

:wrong:

thats one inch taller than 4’ 20”

this is my height and it is very needs suiting

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
re: earlier sartorial discussions, found the perfect patch

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
yospos being awash in napoleon complex explains a lot

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Stymie posted:

yospos being awash in napoleon complex explains a lot

it certainly would explain all your posting

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DiggityDoink posted:

it certainly would explain all your posting

nope, i’m of a normal, non-liliputian height

pram
Jun 10, 2001
dude are you shaming manlets? wtf

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
To arrive at the perfect yosposter, take the tallest one's height, then halve that, then halve that, then halve that. That's the correct poster height.

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Jonny 290 posted:

To arrive at the perfect yosposter, take the tallest one's height, then halve that, then halve that, then halve that. That's the correct poster height.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Jonny 290 posted:

I bet tallest would be jit

all that halving of her height would get down to about 4’20” so this checks out

(she’s v tall)

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jonny 290 posted:

it's okay to be short

it doesn't reflect on your value as a person

you are worthy of love and respect, especially from yourself

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
try telling that to someone who’s losing out tonight coz some chick who was interested in him until she met him in real life

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

echinopsis posted:

try telling that to someone who’s losing out tonight coz some chick who was interested in him until she met him in real life
have you tried wearing pants

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i unironically love my height or lack thereof

i can ride a japanese motorcycle without looking (dimensionally) like a clown

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
also i do Not gently caress so idc if women go for the six foot plus gang, knock yrself out

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
echi please stop drinking

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

alcohol is the only known cure for diabetes

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

echinopsis posted:

maybe you're just ugly, or insufferable in conversation, or smell weird

it could be literally anything

mating is an animal thing and it's pretty hard to predict who you wanna gently caress from a photo or some letters or whatever

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

fart simpson posted:

alcohol is the only known cure for diabetes

incidentally, one of my favorite cocktails is the hemingway daiquiri

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

maybe you're just ugly, or insufferable in conversation, or smell weird

it could be literally anything

mating is an animal thing and it's pretty hard to predict who you wanna gently caress from a photo or some letters or whatever

funnily enough I think you can actually do about 93% of the legwork over chat, it's just that most dudes are very very bad at this. without trying to sound cocky, I've never actually met with anyone irl that didn't want to take it further, after having already established thru chat the intentions. but for some reason, people seem to be afraid of communicating directly beforehand what they hope to get and achieve etc. perhaps it's clearer to state that the majority of people who wouldn't have been interested in going further were discovered during chat and not once actually met, again proving how beneficial decent communication can be. I am not sure why this is so difficult for so many god drat people

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

echinopsis posted:

funnily enough I think you can actually do about 93% of the legwork over chat, it's just that most dudes are very very bad at this. without trying to sound cocky, I've never actually met with anyone irl that didn't want to take it further, after having already established thru chat the intentions. but for some reason, people seem to be afraid of communicating directly beforehand what they hope to get and achieve etc. perhaps it's clearer to state that the majority of people who wouldn't have been interested in going further were discovered during chat and not once actually met, again proving how beneficial decent communication can be. I am not sure why this is so difficult for so many god drat people

because sometimes its hard to even know what you want, let alone articulate and communicate it clearly without fear of shame, rejection, or ridicule. i feel like this in most aspects of my life, let alone the sensitive and loaded area of cruising for rear end or love

my opinion is even more worthless than usual on this point as I've been with my waifu for 13 years and all our 'courting' pre-dated tinder and normalised online dating in general. at least for <25 people in nz.

git apologist fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Oct 22, 2019

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Gentle Autist posted:

because sometimes its hard to even know what you want

this is so true it hurts

im almost 40 and still have this problem

thankfully the one thing i sorted awhile back is finding a partner and settling on not having kids, everything else has been a constant stream of doubt

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
getting a wife was hard enough the first time, i would hate to do it again post tinder in my 30s

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
i question if i would even try tbh

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Cold on a Cob posted: