Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Memphis's offense doesn't mess around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

D'Andre Swift is averaging a first down a carry and UGA has run one (1) play inside UK territory all game.

Like, how?

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Bob Morales posted:

Michigan D is trash

Penn state quarterback not bad

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Freiermuth!!!!!

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
UK/UGA was just waiting for the other team to make a mistake. Never would have thought it would be a bad Kentucky punt.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Cnidario posted:

Aggies just got 69ed

Yeah, one of the commentators even threw in a "nice". Is Jesse Palmer on this game?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
TD Jayhawks.

Kansas is beating us at home 17-14. First time they've led in Austin since 1997.

At least Charlie Strong lost to Kansas on the road.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

D.N. Nation posted:

D'Andre Swift is averaging a first down a carry and UGA has run one (1) play inside UK territory all game.

Like, how?

coley

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
Is it weird that this season I just feel bad for Michigan? It just feels kinda sad that they can’t seem to get over the jump

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

There goes the game for Tulane, they couldn't afford to lose another one of their awesome rbs.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
That's a case where it seems like the field goal is riskier than going for it

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Democrazy posted:

Is it weird that this season I just feel bad for Michigan? It just feels kinda sad that they cant seem to get over the jump

you should never feel bad for michigan just like you should never feel bad for alabama or any other big name team.

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Kentucky is throwing this game away.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

Kentucky is throwing this game away.

only passes being thrown in this weather.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

How many Michigan players does it take to catch a loving punt

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
And there's another Kentucky mistake.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

So Swift's murdering people so naturally he gets yanked. Aw yeah UGA.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
3 and out on a 3rd down sack where every offensive linesman on the left side lost their battle.

Fire tim beck

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

CATCH THE DaaMN BALL

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.

KKKLIP ART posted:

you should never feel bad for michigan just like you should never feel bad for alabama or any other big name team.

The only way that Michigan is in the same ballpark as Alabama is if they buy tickets.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Michigan offensive plan is not good at all.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

PostNouveau posted:

3 and out on a 3rd down sack where every offensive linesman on the left side lost their battle.

Fire tim beck

why can’t I watch Texas lose to Kansas on a real network

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Zoran posted:

why can’t I watch Texas lose to Kansas on a real network

You don't love watching the same house ads twice every commercial break?

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Did Georgia finally realise they can beat anyone in the East just by establishing the run?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Georgia has scored another touchdown.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Fs1 streaming baseball you just get a live shot of the park and crowd noise.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Kellen Mond you loving suck an astonishing amount

that was legitimately embarrassing

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Gattis sucks

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
:siren: Texas defensive stop :siren:

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Blankenship just saved a touchdown

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Fun fact: We have -5 punt return yards this season. The only team in FBS in the negatives.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Lol Michigan got hosed

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

NFL refs at the Michigan game apparently

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Big third down for the Tulane defense...and Memphis gets the first down with a pass on the left side. Every time.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
dont know if it will last but lmao texas

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

that run was loving bananas

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

And of course UGA immediately gives UK field position.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
hahahaha kentucky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Metapod posted:

dont know if it will last but lmao texas

It might. We have had two decent drives die on really loving dumb 4th down play calls (Just run Ehlinger. He'll get 2 yards. gently caress).

But our defense is getting chewed up by the KU QB and RB. Has the makings of a shootout.