Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
I held Ross then sold for laffcoin

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
i do not wish to hold ross

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Speak now or forever hold your ross

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry
You gotta know when to hodl him
know when to fodl him
know when to walk away
when to exit scam

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Boxturret posted:

i do not wish to hold ross
an understandable position but rather than physically holding ross have you considered just keeping it under a bird bath?

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

when there was just one track of rig dried berries, that was when ross hedl u

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
bring on the ross edits

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

code:
   jo    |  2
   ur    |  0   q
   nal   | 21   1
---------+---------
  j  u   |  w
  a  a   |  e
  n  ry  |   ek1

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Grace Baiting posted:

code:
   jo    |  2
   ur    |  0   q
   nal   | 21   1
---------+---------
  j  u   |  w
  a  a   |  e
  n  ry  |   ek1

:eyepop:

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
sure you can get a ross for free now, but if you diligently hodl your ross its guaranteed to go up up up

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
you know if i was ross in his present situation, i tend to think that i would wish i had never heard of bitcoin

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
(i already wish i had never heard of it btw)

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

did fross ever care about bitcoin outside of it being a way to commit his many crimes?

i just wonder if he did it later and used ethercash or bitcoiin or what ever if all his fanatics would hate him for using the wrong coin

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
have you considered that it is instead hte government that is criminal

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Boxturret posted:

did fross ever care about bitcoin outside of it being a way to commit his many crimes?

i just wonder if he did it later and used ethercash or bitcoiin or what ever if all his fanatics would hate him for using the wrong coin
iirc he started being a libertarian and then found bitcoin. so im going with mainly for many crimes.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Grace Baiting posted:

code:
   jo    |  2
   ur    |  0   q
   nal   | 21   1
---------+---------
  j  u   |  w
  a  a   |  e
  n  ry  |   ek1

:30bux: :honked::30bux: | :honked: :honked:
---------------------
:honked: :honked::30bux:| :honked:
:30bux: :30bux: :30bux:|:30bux::30bux: :gerard:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
lomarf

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

gerard .jpg

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

Grace Baiting posted:

code:
   jo    |  2
   ur    |  0   q
   nal   | 21   1
---------+---------
  j  u   |  w
  a  a   |  e
  n  ry  |   ek1

I know who the week1 in this situation is.

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

LongDarkNight posted:

I know who the week1 in this situation is.

i imagine that someday i may have a story written about my life, which is often harder on the subject than the biographer, and it would be good to move past a detailed account of it, and heal.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
last chance to buy bitcoin under 10k, until.... now

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

Grace Baiting posted:

i imagine that someday i may have a story written about my life, which is often harder on the subject than the biographer, and it would be good to move past a detailed account of it, and heal.

:perfect:

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
investing in bitcoin is just unrealized loss

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Zamujasa posted:

investing in bitcoin is just unrealized ross

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

Bitcoin is trading within a flag pattern; a breakdown lingers.

Technical levels are relatively positive but a catalyst will boost the bullish action above $8,100.

Bitcoin surrendered the $8,000 level on Friday following an unexpected bearish wave during the European session. While targeting $7,800 support, BTC formed a low around $7,825. The shallow recovery that ensued remained largely lethargic as the price tried and failed to break above $8,000.

Meanwhile, Bitcoin is settling in a flag pattern. A move that is likely to pave the way for more action towards $7,800 or even $7,400. The bearish flag pattern support is being tested at the time of writing. This continuation pattern could direct BTC/USD in a similar downtrend like the one yesterday.

For now, Bitcoin is exchanging hands at $7,930. The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) suggests that bullish pressure is still present. However, Bitcoin will require a catalyst to assault the congestion of sellers at $8,000 as well as the supply zone at $8,100.

-----------------------------------------------------
Cryptocurrency market update: Kicks of a dying horse as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple remain suppressed

The cryptocurrency market loses $9 billion in less than a week as bears remain largely in control.

Bitcoin is lethargic under $8,000 although the bulls are ready to defend $7,800 support once again.

Cryptocurrencies continue to be depressed during this weekend’s session. Earlier in the week there was an attempt to push for a significant correction but bears interjected before the major cryptos formed viable support levels. The total market capitalization rose to $226 billion on Monday. The up and down trading over the week’s trading has seen the market cap thin to the current $217 billion.

Bitcoin market update
Bitcoin dipped below $8,000 on Friday. The drop came after a failed attempt to correct above $8,100. The downtrend explored the levels towards the support at $7,800. A following shallow trend has seen the price retest $8,000 but BTC/USD has readjusted to $7,940 (current market value). As discussed earlier today, a bearish flag pattern is likely to send Bitcoin back to $7,800 unless the bulls clear the resistance at $8,000.

Ethereum price analysis
Ethereum also made a swing towards $180 but failed. This left a gap to be explored by the bears. In turn, ETH retested the support $173. The trading activities have, however, been low since the drop, hence Ethereum is lethargic in the its recovery. For now, Ethereum is trading at $173.85 while the immediate upside is limited by the 50 Simple Moving Average (SMA) on the one-hour chart.

Ripple market update
Ripple, on the other hand, was ejected from the levels slightly above $0.30. The crypto readjusted towards the short-term support at $0.29 before pushing for a shallow correction upwards. For now, Ripple is trading at $0.2965 but the intermittent momentum lacks the strength to clear $0.30 resistance.

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

I can't get enough about how they personify these abstract market moves. Gaps being explored by bears, currencies being suppresed, price moves up and then down being failed battles.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I took some Alka-seltzer as a catalyst to assault my congestion of "sellers" recently, and there was an extremely disconcerting amount of red resulting from it.

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

The Little Death posted:

I can't get enough about how they personify these abstract market moves. Gaps being explored by bears, currencies being suppresed, price moves up and then down being failed battles.

given how desperately they need it to be true that these things follow a predictable pattern, I guess it is a pretty short hop to ascribing conscious motivations

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Bitcoin surrendered the $8,000 level on Friday following an unexpected bearish wave during the European session. The bears remained largely in control until animal control officers arrived and destroyed them.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

A local man was hospitalised earlier this week after being attacked during an attempt to take a "selfie" of himself and a large pair of bears that were feeling around in a downward fibbo curve that had fallen off a truck that morning. Doctors say he would have certainly died if not for the bull run that startled the bears and forced them to retreat to 23.3% under expected trend lines.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:byobear:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
how did you of all people neglect to mention the bearwhale

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

a bear whale? on land?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Boxturret posted:

a bear whale? on land?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
ah, the slaying of the bearwhale, where we won by...buying the whale's useless buttcoins with our useful real money, which was what the whale wanted in the first place

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

that's a whalebear

ymgve posted:

ah, the slaying of the bearwhale, where we won by...buying the whale's useless buttcoins with our useful real money, which was what the whale wanted in the first place

more like the sating of the bearwhale

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

i forget, did anyone ever determine who the bearwhale was?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Midjack posted:

i forget, did anyone ever determine who the bearwhale was?

:gerard: