Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Trabisnikof posted:

only if you are a child, or an idiot, and so on

I already am eating...from the trash can all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

Zizek sounds like a fishman, like he's wearing a portable aquarium like some abe sapien poo poo

The episode was good replace felix with zizek including especially on the fym channel

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

I legit thought it was Adomian or someone doing a bit for like the first 10 minutes.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Trabisnikof posted:

only if you are a child, or an idiot, and so on

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

slicing up eyeballs posted:

Zizek sounds like a fishman, like he's wearing a portable aquarium like some abe sapien poo poo

The episode was good replace felix with zizek including especially on the fym channel

Get his game fanatic son on there.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

the bad voice makes it difficult to listen to him.

yea if i wanted to listen to some unshaven weirdo mumble a bunch of poo poo, i'd go listen to the Chapo Trap House Podcast

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
https://twitter.com/L0G1c9UY/status/1184941180460687360

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Groovelord Neato posted:

the bad voice makes it difficult to listen to him.

AUTHORITY: He is unafraid of his voice. That man knows he commands respect.

INLAND EMPIRE: The trash can holds the secret. Listen to the words behind the words.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

UP AND ADAM posted:

Tulsi is better than Hillary, I'll say it

If all she does with her campaign is suicide bomb shittier dems I can’t say it was a waste

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

There are rumors that Bernie is going to announce his running mate tonight at the big event in New York, and it's going to be JFK Jr.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

They're at the thing

https://twitter.com/AdamFriedland/status/1185602701696077826?s=20

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

get his rear end!

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

sexpig by night posted:

get his rear end!

Hot

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
According to Ronan Farrow in Catch and Kill, when American Media Incorporated (parent corp of National Enquirer) sent PIs to dig up dirt or harass him for his investigation of their Trump connections, their goon hired to tail Jon Lovett (his fiancé) gave up the assignment because he was too boring. :allears:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Dr. Killjoy posted:

According to Ronan Farrow in Catch and Kill, when American Media Incorporated (parent corp of National Enquirer) sent PIs to dig up dirt or harass him for his investigation of their Trump connections, their goon hired to tail Jon Lovett (his fiancé) gave up the assignment because he was too boring. :allears:

Wait, one of the pod Jons?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

MonsieurChoc posted:

Wait, one of the pod Jons?

yea Farrow's engaged to Jon Of The Pod Lovett and it's deeply on brand that he's just too boring to find blackmail on.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Had no idea, that's next-level boring that nothing I'd ever seen about Farrow bothered to mention Lovett.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Had no idea, that's next-level boring that nothing I'd ever seen about Farrow bothered to mention Lovett.

So loving boring that you can't even get covered as a celebrity couple

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

PostNouveau posted:

So loving boring that you can't even get covered as a celebrity couple

they're a podcaster and a journalist. They'd have to be pretty loving interesting to get covered as a celebrity couple

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
I still think about this from the Podesta emails and laugh

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Jesus ballsucking Christ.

At the 34 minute mark of the Joker episode, Matt Christman, creator of calling all Trump voters CHUDS, lamented how much ~neo-liberalism~ has unfairly maligned White males in this movie about Scary Clown Man. Because it's all Clinton's fault for 2016 and the heavy White Nationalist skew wasn't a huge factor at all.

Movie of the year! Perfect political commentary!

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

MadJackal posted:

At the 34 minute mark of the Joker episode, Matt Christman, creator of calling all Trump voters CHUDS, lamented how much ~neo-liberalism~ has unfairly maligned White males in this movie about Scary Clown Man. Because it's all Clinton's fault for 2016 and the heavy White Nationalist skew wasn't a huge factor at all.

what does this post even mean. who loving cares

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

terrorist ambulance posted:

what does this post even mean. who loving cares

jesus. ballfucking. ~CHRIST~. ya''ll. LOOK AT THESE loving CHARTS

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
moron

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

MadJackal posted:

Source your quotes.

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Every part of this is a donut twitter bingo win lol. Even threw in the compound swear at the start. if you claim to be poc bc you’re 25% Italian or something I’ll have a total blackout

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

I think this is one of those things where this guy has been rehearsing an imaginary argument for so long that when he says it out loud no one knows what he’s even talking about

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

MadJackal posted:

https://twitter.com/jon_bois/status/1180529083815546882?s=21

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

MadJackal posted:

Time for some game theory

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
drat, those charts...

does anyone have the excel sheets handy to generate those charts by any chance? i wanna do some data science and really see what's going on under the hood.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Phone posted:

drat, those charts...

does anyone have the excel sheets handy to generate those charts by any chance? i wanna do some data science and really see what's going on under the hood.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13ITTbierTG584pAIOklGoFCj4gVnmqCKD_qb6UDXWGA/htmlview

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Q: How do you get Chapo listeners to defend white males?

A: Have one host occasionally exonerate them for an episode to make a point.

LOLOLOL, charts and twitter! We actually always loved white males!

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

MadJackal posted:

it was clinton's fault, and we must take into consideration material conditions even for (ugh) CHUDs. They're deeply unhappy, and the cause is material, educational and social deprivation. Trump didn't win, she lost, as they say.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

MadJackal posted:

Oh so this wasn't a quote from somewhere else.

Too abd, cause it was funny.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Post history is just :discourse:

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
Did you know there's a highly corroborational statistically manifested relationship between liking Peter Gabriel and succing?

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

MadJackal posted:

now this is epic

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
"jesus ballsucking christ"

found the phrase that's even worse than the lovely compound swears the resist people use

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
i daresay this jackal has gone quite mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Ash Sarkar should go on chapo if they are ever in the UK again.