Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

bradzilla posted:

Weddings in tyool 2019

Ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Game of Thrones costume rough drafts lookin' weird.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Jesus Christ use some de-mosser and white wash your walls you animal.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Berries and cream Starburst guy fallen on hard times.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

mystery fluid
Feb 12, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AHjXrjRN3E

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

LawfulWaffle posted:

The arms are giant video game boss weak points and you should focus on them until one explodes.

PainterofCrap posted:

Am I the only one who sees the facial expression of the fighter on the right as kind of a resigned dismissive smirk, freighted with the mild hope that he doesn't accidentally kill the dope during what's coming?

"I hope this guy's arms don't burst when I punch them and shower me with oily meat goo. :sigh:"

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Turpitude II posted:

"I hope this guy's arms don't burst when I punch them and shower me with oily meat goo. :sigh:"
These are the AUG visuals we come here for. :gonk:

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!

Basebf555 posted:

drat, the guy with the huge arms actually didn't embarrass himself, he held his own. Knocked the other guy down even. His ridiculous look is way more embarrassing than the actual fight was.

I'm gonna disagree. Yeah, he knocked the other guy down, but..he lost to the other guy just kind of pressing an elbow into his neck. There was no lock, and it wasn't a submission move. I don't think the other guy was really taking him seriously.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

can i use synthoil as cheap titty implants

please answer soon my appointment is in an hour

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Dick Burglar posted:

I assumed from the controllers they were playing Melee on a Gamecube, but that flat white rectangle definitely isn't a Gamecube. What gives?

PS: wavedashing is garbage

Literally everything I know about wavedashing I got from the lyrics to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx3LfadSLd0

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

T-man posted:

do you want tit what look like that man's biceps?
>yes
>very yes
>absolutely

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

T-man posted:

*loads turkey injector with peanut oil*

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Uhhh I find this to be super AUG

Edited out the phone number and address.

CeramicPig has a new favorite as of 03:52 on Oct 26, 2019

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

CeramicPig posted:

Harvey Weinstein's breaking back into show business, baby!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

CeramicPig posted:

I'm definitely in the camp of 'get kids exercising' but this is not how you do it.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

It’s a flyer for some noise rock band that’s trying to be transgressive.

Heh, right???

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

It’s a flyer for some noise rock band that’s trying to be transgressive.

Heh, right???
A little too successful.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I’d be on the fence about reporting that. Something off.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I know my daughter is dumb, but let's give her a loving chance.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

CeramicPig posted:

I don’t like this

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

oldpainless posted:

I don’t like this

more like youngpantsless

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

CeramicPig posted:

Ehhh, as time goes on people are starting to see pole work more as a viable means of active fitness (which it really is) and distancing it from the association with strippers, especially since its historical origins are diverse and just as often based in athleticism as eroticism. As a former gymnast it's a lot of fun and is easy to get into so people who are usually averse to exercise find it a lot more engaging than lifting or running on a treadmill. It also is incredible for your core and great for all those oft-ignored stabilizer muscles; the neglect of which often leads to chronic pain. I hope it becomes more desexualized as time goes on because it's helped a lot of people find a valid means of exercise when they might be unable to do more strenuous and shock-based exercise like lifting. I've gone to pole classes before and the people there have been very diverse, on a racial basis, gender basis, and even age and body type. The classes never come off as sexy or erotic.

That being said the picture is suspect and they could have said "pole fitness" which is normally what it's referred to for that purpose. Oh, and made it coed.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Ehhh, as time goes on people are starting to see pole work more as a viable means of active fitness (which it really is) and distancing it from the association with strippers, especially since its historical origins are diverse and just as often based in athleticism as eroticism. As a former gymnast it's a lot of fun and is easy to get into so people who are usually averse to exercise find it a lot more engaging than lifting or running on a treadmill. It also is incredible for your core and great for all those oft-ignored stabilizer muscles; the neglect of which often leads to chronic pain. I hope it becomes more desexualized as time goes on because it's helped a lot of people find a valid means of exercise when they might be unable to do more strenuous and shock-based exercise like lifting. I've gone to pole classes before and the people there have been very diverse, on a racial basis, gender basis, and even age and body type. The classes never come off as sexy or erotic.

That being said the picture is suspect and they could have said "pole fitness" which is normally what it's referred to for that purpose. Oh, and made it coed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkJehlr1tEw

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
They could also have shown kids of both sexes taking part and maybe showing a bit less skin. Ugh.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

monkeytennis posted:

They could also have shown kids of both sexes taking part and maybe showing a bit less skin. Ugh.

Not a pole expert by any means, but don't you need the friction from your skin to help keep you from just sliding down the pole? I don't see a lot of people doing this (as exercise) in anything longer than short shorts.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

subpar anachronism posted:

Not a pole expert by any means, but don't you need the friction from your skin to help keep you from just sliding down the pole? I don't see a lot of people doing this (as exercise) in anything longer than short shorts.

Yeah, my sister does pole, and this is the impression I get. Alternately, she has gloves or socks that help her grip more for the tricky bits while she's she's perfecting her technique.

It's pretty physically demanding stuff.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

subpar anachronism posted:

Ahh yes I didn’t think of that! Still a creepy ad tho.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
It'd be better if the ad didn't cap ages at 16 meaning one must be a minor to learn from this service, and have a child wearing so little, for a service called pole dance addiction, that seemed to be actively cultivating the image of being ran by pedophiles.

Alas here we are, with this ad.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

It'd be better if the ad didn't cap ages at 16 meaning one must be a minor to learn from this service, and have a child wearing so little, for a service called pole dance addiction, that seemed to be actively cultivating the image of being ran by pedophiles.

Capping ages at a child's class isn't the weird part of this.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

make the children wear sand paper clothes (facing outwards)

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

EmbryoSteve posted:

This the guy who walked 351 miles to sexually assault a 14 year old / get arrested ?

pretty loving close!
https://bustedcoverage.com/2019/10/14/man-walks-351-miles-sex-14-year-old/

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

Actually it would be much weirder and worse to have adults doing this with minors.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

food court bailiff posted:

Actually it would be much weirder and worse to have adults doing this with minors.

I think this is what experts call a "no-win situation".

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
It's what Aatrek would call a "kobayashi maru".

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

aardwolf posted:

:gowron:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

aardwolf posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dissociative Donut
Oct 9, 2009

by Pragmatica
Isn't it fun how we've got our very own pedophile to make references to.