Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Legendary. lmfao

mysterious loyall X posted:

yours has the best one cut off

Lmfao... :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tragic Fat Detective
Jul 12, 2002

soulja boy tell em
if anyone was close friends with ragg and wants to get in touch with his bro please pm me and i can send you his email.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Salute to a true gamer.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Would be nice to be able to search the loving Archives at a time like this so I could find his post about having diarrhea and making GBS threads himself and onto his clothes on the floor when he was trying to run to the toilet as fast as possible.

id like to still read this if anyone has any respect for the man

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
RIP to a cool and good one

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

rip. bicyclops has recruited his first follower on the other side

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

RIP to a real one

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I was having trouble beating Artorias and Ragg told me to take a break and eat a cinnamon bun and try again and it worked. Ever since then I've always taken a cinnamon bun break when going up againat the toughest gamer challenges. RIP my friend.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Seriously RIP... I always enjoyed his posts

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

dang this sucks. ragg was an s tier poster and an s+ tier dude. rip.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

He was freaking cool and mad funny. RIP.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

He went out on his own terms. Truly king poo poo. May we all be so lucky as to live such full lives.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

He went out on his own terms. Truly king poo poo. May we all be so lucky as to live such full lives.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

American McGay posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

American McGay posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

American McGay posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Rest in Power, Ragg.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I miss you Ragg 😭

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Gonna miss you, Ragg. I wrote a little tribute for him:

Ragg was named after a famous Viking, which seemed appropriate since he did more than his fair share of pillaging. Mainly the pizza aisle, which he did with gutso.

I can fondly remember Ragg flaming the poo poo out of hapless noobs on YCS and Badgame, when nobody else had the heart to do it. In the end, neither did he.

It's fair to say Ragg could be ruthless at times. He told it how it was. The dude had a set of balls on him -- and tits, as well.

He was one of the original Bad Boys of Posting. Wormskull once asked if Jizzworthy could join, but his spot had already been taken up by Ragg. And all the rest, too.

Ragg, I always enjoyed talking to you on YCS, Badgame and later, Steam. You will be missed mate. And while we're all sad right now, perhaps we can smile knowing that at least in Heaven, you won't have to play any more goddamned Bethesda piles.

Rest in peace, friend.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
For anyone preparing a response to the above be careful. When Synthy tried to go after this guy on Mother's Day last year it was a loving bloodbath

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skylark posted:

I miss you Ragg 😭

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If anyone turns this memorial thread into a flame war there will be grave consequences.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
tonight i game in Ragg's honor

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

goferchan posted:

For anyone preparing a response to the above be careful. When Synthy tried to go after this guy on Mother's Day last year it was a loving bloodbath

Why would anyone go after me? It was a tribute. I liked Ragg. We talked often.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

tonight i game in Ragg's honor

:cheerdoge:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Yolomancer posted:

Why would anyone go after me? It was a tribute. I liked Ragg. We talked often.

You're on thin loving ice goferchan. Be careful.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

American McGay posted:

RIP to a real one

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Thought about this a lot and it should’ve been literally anyone else at badgame. RIP ragg

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
RIP to a real one

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
F

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This is still hosed up.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004