Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

thats food alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

This guy doesn't know how to cook salmon in like half the ways he tries and then bitches about how it's not good. Fuckin' loser, wasting good salmon like that for some poo poo video.

I grew up poor in a landlocked state, so salmon patties IMO are best made from canned salmon, diced green onions, diced red onions, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Serve with lemon, hot sauce and a half-assed remoulade made from fridge condiments. Don't take out the bones or skin, those are valuable added fats and calcium! (You'll probably notice the bones, but they crumble easily and nothing will poke you or taste weird so it's just added nutrients and texture. I've never noticed the skin.)

My stepmom made great salmon patties--nice sized, firm, well browned with a crispy crust. I've tried a few times and the ratio of meat to ingredients to breadcrumbs is harder to eyeball than you'd imagine. Most of my salmon patties end up crumbling, but taste loving great.

Could be worse, I could be cooking some bullshit salmon patties with real, fresh salmon. Just wasting this beautiful fish on some horseshit salmon patties with no seasoning and barely any browning like this loving dude.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

don't you talk poo poo about bon appétit

The General
Mar 4, 2007

https://www.myrecipes.com/extracrispy/you-can-now-eat-fried-chicken-that-tastes-like-girls-feet

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
My initial reaction was horror, then then I wanted to know how much I'm getting paid to giggle and say that this horrific creation tastes just like my feet.

Because I'd do that. For probably a lot less money. Come taste my feet. I'll mix some up in this wal-mart bag while you wait.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Apparently this fried chicken specifically tastes like THESE girls feet.

:votegop:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

thanks, I hate it

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

empty sea posted:

This guy doesn't know how to cook salmon in like half the ways he tries and then bitches about how it's not good. Fuckin' loser, wasting good salmon like that for some poo poo video.

I grew up poor in a landlocked state, so salmon patties IMO are best made from canned salmon, diced green onions, diced red onions, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Serve with lemon, hot sauce and a half-assed remoulade made from fridge condiments. Don't take out the bones or skin, those are valuable added fats and calcium! (You'll probably notice the bones, but they crumble easily and nothing will poke you or taste weird so it's just added nutrients and texture. I've never noticed the skin.)

My stepmom made great salmon patties--nice sized, firm, well browned with a crispy crust. I've tried a few times and the ratio of meat to ingredients to breadcrumbs is harder to eyeball than you'd imagine. Most of my salmon patties end up crumbling, but taste loving great.

Could be worse, I could be cooking some bullshit salmon patties with real, fresh salmon. Just wasting this beautiful fish on some horseshit salmon patties with no seasoning and barely any browning like this loving dude.

I do that, but with canned mackerel instead of canned salmon

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

snoo posted:

claire is mai waifu.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

https://www.barelyedible.co.uk/

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I've been there before

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

snoo posted:

Those make things a million diff ways videos where they waste meat making garbage loving suck, while still acknowledging I want claire and brad to either be my parents or my three-way partners, I'm still working through that.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Harvey Mantaco posted:

I want claire and brad to either be my parents or my three-way partners, I'm still working through that.

well that sure is a weird thing to read first thing in the morning

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Oh yeah, gonna microwave this lettuce and tomato and pretend it once had flavor

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

We have such cured meats to show you

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I saw comments saying brad leone is like a golden retriever and I think that's absolutely 100% accurate

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

CannonFodder posted:

Oh yeah, gonna microwave this lettuce and tomato and pretend it once had flavor

Lol if you think those include anything but bread, 'meat' and a packet of sauce

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

:itwaspoo:

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

empty sea posted:

To be fair, it's not as bad as he did with his other videos where he lasered a steak or put a potato through the dishwasher or put an egg through a sauna or ironed a chicken or toasted a steak or every time he tosses some poo poo on a campfire with no goddamn idea of what he's doing or used a loving children's lightbulb EZ Bake Oven.

Like if it was just a gimmick video of honestly trying to cook food in weird ways it'd be one thing, but it's not. He's not even very good at the normal human methods of cooking.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
He is the least paid person there with a back yard, I bet

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BMVCgDigqA

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Oh hell yes

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

The presentation is as terrible as the product

https://twitter.com/VeeAlmighty/status/1190356517163339776

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Hey, big thanks to the poster who gave the heads up about Ribena being at Meijer. It has made the water bottle I take to work much more enjoyable. Stuff is tasty and a little bit goes a long way, at least for me.

And a story for the thread:

Back around 2006 when I graduated high school, Altoids introduced sour gum and it was the loving best. It was stupidly sour and super delicious. The kind I liked was green apple and it came in tins like regular Altoids. I guess at some point I bought a tin and put it in my desk at home and forgot about it. They then stopped making it.

11 years pass and I’m going through my desk in the attic to see if there was any good nostalgic stuff in it that I could sell on eBay. Low and behold, I found that tin of Altoids gum. And the gum inside looked totally fine, just a little paler.

You know I chewed it. And it tasted like no time had passed at all. A+, would chew 11 year old gum again.

Edit: Jesus, I must not have been the only fan. Sealed tins are on eBay for around $100 apiece.

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

I'm never going to get the powdered cheese snack gas. It'll just taste like normal breading when the heat burns all the lovely flavor powder away.

Source: I tried using generic cheese puffs as chicken breading for tenders out of morbid obesity curiosity. It just tastes like breading. Not even particularly good breading. No breading and just extra spices is a better option.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

It's a Hulk Hogan meat tank

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/ChristineFox/status/1190472003825745920?s=20

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Why is that blood gravy so drat thin? What country is that from?

Would eat those rice krispy patties.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Fartington Butts posted:

Philippines.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

FuSioN CuIsiNe

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Fartington Butts posted:

Would eat those rice krispy patties.

How thicc is the blood gravy where you're from?

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

tribbledirigible posted:

How thicc is the blood gravy where you're from?

Same consistency as blood.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

loving cheese stretch food photography, that's the only reason that block went in there. I'm convinced that companies are purposefully making lovely food videos to get the "I can't believe this!" outrage shares and views.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

FPzero posted:

loving cheese stretch food photography, that's the only reason that block went in there. I'm convinced that companies are purposefully making lovely food videos to get the "I can't believe this!" outrage shares and views.

That it's getting wasted (because nobody's eating this poo poo) makes it even worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

This doesn't sound inherently terrible.