Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Grandfather never spoke of the Capcom Five but it haunted him till the day he died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

the American government was able to locate Greg Smith, who was a former Regional Manager in Gamestop's South Dakota region, and Johnson's direct supervisor during the war.

After a direct appeal from the 62-year-old Smith, Johnson finally left his post as the last holdout in a war that had been over for twenty years.

He presented his supervisor with his Destiny 1 lanyard, his Last of Us enamel pin set, and his Assassin's Creed Ezio Civilian Attire Funko Pop, all in working condition.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Smirking_Serpent posted:

the American government was able to locate Greg Smith, who was a former Regional Manager in Gamestop's South Dakota region, and Johnson's direct supervisor during the war.

After a direct appeal from the 62-year-old Smith, Johnson finally left his post as the last holdout in a war that had been over for twenty years.

He presented his supervisor with his Destiny 1 lanyard, his Last of Us enamel pin set, and his Assassin's Creed Ezio Civilian Attire Funko Pop, all in working condition.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Ezio ftmfw

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1190164662781796352

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmao

I keep seeing places saying it split reviewers which seems weird for such a high metacritic. every thing that doesn't get 100 splits reviewers by that definition.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nioh free next week, I'll finally be able to play the mediocre soulsbornelike

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
just glad for more tim rogers content
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZHUY-nVXKU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Feels like I actually got cancer from the Games Death Stranding thread

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

net cafe scandal posted:

Why did you do that to yourself, OP?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

All the game reviewers are saying that the game is a thing. They're saying it's definitely a thing.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

owned

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
does anyone know if this game will trigger the MRA incels? thinking the chud trainwreck will be glorious

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

My head expands comically like on that daffy duck cartoon where he gets stuck to an iron lung when I realize that the black rainy oil stuff coming from the sky, the oily stuff in the oceans, and the oil stuff all over the whales, is oil. Thank you kojima and sony

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

does anyone know if this game will trigger the MRA incels? thinking the chud trainwreck will be glorious

Death Stranding’s bisexual camera is more interested in men than even the torture-laden, blood licking Metal Gear franchise.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Death Stranding’s bisexual camera is more interested in men than even the torture-laden, blood licking Metal Gear franchise.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to work out the bad part in that analogy

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Just like a steamer trunk full of sperm, Death Stranding is the product of a single dedicated auteur.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Nioh free next week, I'll finally be able to play the mediocre soulsbornelike

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Just like a steamer trunk full of sperm, Death Stranding is the product of a single dedicated auteur.

Lndao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I won't splatter your asses with my heartless seed. I will always be inside you

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

hmm

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

hahaha

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Arrhythmia posted:

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Death Stranding is going to be so loving sick, I can't wait

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/MikeDrucker/status/1190217447401558018?s=19

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao but also :gonk:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Death Stranding is going to be so loving sick, I can't wait

Terrible game confirmed folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Luigi remorslessy sucking up th oil monsters and making nice clean beaches with ease