Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

amenbrotep posted:

dreamt i was captured by a brazilian counterstrike pro who placed me in a primitive saw-style trap that would chop my lips off if i didn't publicly state that we used to be friends by the dandy warhols was a better song than the entirety of folk music. at the last moment i woke up sweating and afraid of what choice i would have made under the pressure.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

had a dream that they made a spinoff of assassin's creed based on jojo's bizarre adventure part 4. everything in the story was the same except the main character was named Josuke Fitzgerald

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I dreamed that the best selling thing on steam was an e-book called “I hate hemorrhoids”

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Caithness posted:

I dreamed that the best selling thing on steam was an e-book called “I hate hemorrhoids”

lmao

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

last night i had a dream about playing a game where you played as a homeless girl in a hotel. it was billed as an "emotionally impactful" game but the only emotional impact i got was from looking at a painting of a goose

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Caithness posted:

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wes Warhammer posted:

last night i had a dream about playing a game where you played as a homeless girl in a hotel. it was billed as an "emotionally impactful" game but the only emotional impact i got was from looking at a painting of a goose

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wes Warhammer posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Caithness posted:

Wes Warhammer posted:

Lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I dreamt that the PC release of Red Dead 2 ended up having extremely long loading screens, which were masked by a mini game where you moved an 8-bit Arthur around with the mouse and clicked on barrels to earn “corn points”, which were the new RDR Online currency for the PC version. This format became the industry standard, and loading times in all future games were forever referred to as “corn time” and had corn-related mini games

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

I dreamt that the PC release of Red Dead 2 ended up having extremely long loading screens, which were masked by a mini game where you moved an 8-bit Arthur around with the mouse and clicked on barrels to earn “corn points”, which were the new RDR Online currency for the PC version. This format became the industry standard, and loading times in all future games were forever referred to as “corn time” and had corn-related mini games

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Sub-Actuality posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sub-Actuality posted:

First time I've prayed for a gaming dream not to be prophetic

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

First time I've prayed for a gaming dream not to be prophetic

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Barrelling my retarded physics oaf through the woods to earn glitched corn points

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

American McGay posted:

Barrelling my retarded physics oaf through the woods to earn glitched corn points

they think theyre so funny but ive still got 20,000 kernels from that weekend

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Had a dream last night that I was walking along a riverside with two women that I don’t recognize from real life, and fish and eels kept jumping out and sinking their razor-sharp teeth into my arm, one by one. As soon as I pried one’s jaw open and threw it back in the river another would jump out and do the same thing. But I guess it was a video game even though it didn’t really feel like one because I got really mad that “the devs” would code it so that getting bitten by one fish made you more likely to be bitten by another. I tried to ask the women if they thought that it was just straight coded so that one fish attack increased the chances of another or if the cry of pain when one bit me broke stealth and drew others, but they were too occupied trying to get the fish out of my arm to talk, which I guess was nice of them.

Then we went to a department store where I bought an annotated commentary on the biblical book of Acts which I was really excited about.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Had a dream last night that I was walking along a riverside with two women that I don’t recognize from real life, and fish and eels kept jumping out and sinking their razor-sharp teeth into my arm, one by one. As soon as I pried one’s jaw open and threw it back in the river another would jump out and do the same thing. But I guess it was a video game even though it didn’t really feel like one because I got really mad that “the devs” would code it so that getting bitten by one fish made you more likely to be bitten by another. I tried to ask the women if they thought that it was just straight coded so that one fish attack increased the chances of another or if the cry of pain when one bit me broke stealth and drew others, but they were too occupied trying to get the fish out of my arm to talk, which I guess was nice of them.

Then we went to a department store where I bought an annotated commentary on the biblical book of Acts which I was really excited about.

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Should have checked out Corinthians, it has a lot to say about a time for corn.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
no time for dogs

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Arrhythmia posted:

no time for dogs

Lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

no time for dogs

hahaha

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

they think theyre so funny but ive still got 20,000 kernels from that weekend

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

no time for dogs

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

no time for dogs

gamer amen

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bolverkur posted:

gamer amen

The Levelord’s prayer

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i have to write a review for the new Edward Scissorhands game but I cant figure out the controls

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

i have to write a review for the new Edward Scissorhands game but I cant figure out the controls

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

elf help book posted:

lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

elf help book posted:

Lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I dreamed that I was in work and just goofing off on my phone since I didn't have much to do. I realised to my horror that 1. it was swimming day and I forgot my towel/swimming clothes, and 2. Graham Linehan (the IT Crowd writer who now spends 20 hours a day on Twitter frothing at the mouth about trans ppl) was in my office and was watching me.

Graham went over to the printer and had printed out my time recording sheet, and I figured he was doing it to get me in trouble by showing it was empty. Instead, though, it had recorded what he said were my greatest "gaming sins", shameful behaviours he was going to post online to ruin my reputation.

I looked at the sheet though and it was all insane nonsense, the standouts I can remember were "Played Metroid Prime 3 without ever changing to the cosmetic red and black mode", "played through Yakuza Kiwami with the code that turns Kiryu into a daschund" and "never played Chameleon Twist 2 despite playing the first one". I asked him why any of these were supposed to be shameful and he called me a homo.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I dreamed that I was in work and just goofing off on my phone since I didn't have much to do. I realised to my horror that 1. it was swimming day and I forgot my towel/swimming clothes, and 2. Graham Linehan (the IT Crowd writer who now spends 20 hours a day on Twitter frothing at the mouth about trans ppl) was in my office and was watching me.

Graham went over to the printer and had printed out my time recording sheet, and I figured he was doing it to get me in trouble by showing it was empty. Instead, though, it had recorded what he said were my greatest "gaming sins", shameful behaviours he was going to post online to ruin my reputation.

I looked at the sheet though and it was all insane nonsense, the standouts I can remember were "Played Metroid Prime 3 without ever changing to the cosmetic red and black mode", "played through Yakuza Kiwami with the code that turns Kiryu into a daschund" and "never played Chameleon Twist 2 despite playing the first one". I asked him why any of these were supposed to be shameful and he called me a homo.

sorry to hear about those epic fails there homo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just had a dream that I farted on a lit match in a Diablo cave and my laughter attracted a bunch of enemies that almost killed me.