Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math
I can't wait for the time portal that allows the two tohrus to meet each other. Thanks for lining up the NEETs so carefully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

dirby posted:

I can't wait for the time portal that allows the two tohrus to meet each other. Thanks for lining up the NEETs so carefully.

The irony is they would both look at the other with contempt.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Mr. Steak posted:

thats part-timer tohru goddamnit.

ok maybe i'll stop doing that after all haha

The confusion is a feature, not a bug. Don't stop the madness.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

I am regretting retracting that I called OP a NEET. Why you gotta make me flip flop every fifty pages, OP?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dw ill probably do some more tonight.

i enjoy this thread the most when i manage to update smaller chunks consistently, rather than large chunks occasionally (or large chunks consistently lol)

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

Mr. Steak posted:

dw ill probably do some more tonight.

i enjoy this thread the most when i manage to update smaller chunks consistently, rather than large chunks occasionally (or large chunks consistently lol)

we do too

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i should start buffering updates again.

if i simply take the 10 minutes it took to do the last like 6-panel update, and stocked 5 of them away for a moment when im too busy.... yeah i'd never be updateless again

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:

Mr. Steak posted:

if i simply take the 10 minutes it took to do the last like 6-panel update, and stocked 5 of them away for a moment when im too busy.... yeah i'd never be updateless again

Yeah but like an addict you are incapable of restraint and use your stash up almost immediately. It's okay, we understand. We could in fact just read one panel of your updates and save the others for later, but alas

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

I too thought old tohru was getting a gaming job, whoops

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Mr. Steak posted:

You lazy gently caress, if you can translate them at a rate of 36 panels an hour there is no excuse for not posting 648 panels a day.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Hot Stunt posted:

You lazy gently caress, if you can translate them at a rate of 36 panels an hour there is no excuse for not posting 648 panels a day.

:emptyquote:

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Make the world's laziest banners to put at the top of each update to indicate if we're looking at the job path or the criminal path

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Mr. Steak posted:

Yeah, but if you sat down and didn't get up again until you'd translated and posted the whole thing you wouldn't even need to update it any more.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
E: double posted. Please imagine this is a younger timeline of me posting things which pleasingly mirror my more-established timeline.

Xaintrailles fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Nov 5, 2019

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

ninjewtsu posted:

Make the world's laziest banners to put at the top of each update to indicate if we're looking at the job path or the criminal path

Or do what I did and train yourself to look at the avatar before reading the strip?

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

But when I see neet I just need to consume it immediately regardless of context

OP could solve this connundrum by taking a day or two and finishing up the crime arc. Then what, another week for the Part Timer?

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

This is easier on something like the awful Android app where the OP is in yellow background and all other posters is white background.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i'll update every hour or so while im at work

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Calling RIP Tohru's back in the next panel.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Didn’t Tohru just spend the last ten years doing manual labor?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Xenocides posted:

Didn’t Tohru just spend the last ten years doing manual labor?

it was assembly, not heavy lifting

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Mr. Lobe posted:

it was assembly, not heavy lifting

If he knows assembly I don't see how he failed to get that computing job. :dadjoke:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort
The Daily Life of a Certain NEET: They Waited With Anticipation

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

:prepop:

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

I've been there man.

Godspeed mohawk.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Where did he get a picture of me?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Lmao

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Ooooo poo poo RUN NEET RUN

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

This is way more interesting than assembling shapes.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

guys, POST MORE.

i can't just bump my thread a million times in a row, so the more u comment, the more i can post :v:

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Mr. Steak posted:

guys, POST MORE.

no u

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
I've only got fifteen more words in my posting quota before my glove shut off

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Work...is boring? :monocle:

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Is it one of the doodads he spent years making? Maybe he'll notice it's damaged and get a promotion somehow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

These are hot goods and he’s going to go back to GBJ for doing crimes again.