Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
can we just have a complete loving moratorium on Pokémon as sexual objects

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Here's the fossils' dex entries

Dracozolt: The powerful muscles in its tail generate its electricity. Compared to its lower body, its upper half is entirely too small.

Arctozolt: This Pokemon lived on prehistoric seashores and was able to preserve food with the ice on itsbody. It went extinct because it moved so slowly.

Dracovish: Its mighty legs are capable of running at speeds exceeding 40 mph, but this Pokemon can't breathe unless it's underwater.

Arctovish: The skin on its face is impervious to attack, but breathing difficulties made this Pokemon go extinct anyway.

Oh wow, these are some funny jokes to play on God!

Looks like Justin and Griffin put in some overtime at the Monster Factory.

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames

indigi posted:

can we just have a complete loving moratorium on Pokémon as sexual objects

i want to gently caress a super potion

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Live Free posted:

i want to gently caress a super potion

Anyone ever notice the Marsh badge look like a tiddy?

Not enough badges have a tapered base...

Yestermoment fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Nov 5, 2019

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I ship TM67 and HM03

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames

Hustlin Floh posted:

I ship TM67 and HM03

tm69 come on it was right there

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
it's ROCK POLISH i mean honestly

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
New type announced! it's "gently caress", which is super effective against normal and resists only ghost. There's an ability like Pixilate but it makes normal moves gently caress type for stab damage. All furry and humanshape pokemon learn it.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
the new ability gives gently caress STAB

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Hustlin Floh posted:

Nobody better gently caress no pokemon, not even the weird humanoid rabbit with torn fishnet leggings that some sex pervert put into a game for children

I think Mega Loppuny is just supposed to be Cammy from street fighter. Up to you if that makes it better or worse.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Mr Mime reclassed to the gently caress/gently caress type

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Kalosian Sirfetch’d lookin good

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
After beating the game you can talk to a character behind a building in your home town, trade enough shards/heart scales whatever, and he'll give you the gently caress Ticket, which you can use to ride the ferry to gently caress Labs in loving Island. There they'll take your Braixen, Kirlia, Zoroark and more and change their typing to gently caress. Only once per day.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

You guys surely have some repressed issues.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

I think the issue is that they think they’re funny.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Why does this keep happening? Happening here, in the Pokemon thread? What is with you people?

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Licarn posted:

The galar fossils went extinct because they're not fuckable

look pal I already used the Dracozolt looking dummy thicc joke once already

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Get a load of these loving assholes
Sordward and Shielbert.

I cant believe he's canon

DJ Turbo Punch
Feb 3, 2006

WAKE UP

So "ironically" talking about loving pokemon aside, does anyone know if the pokemon with Galarian forms are going to have their regular forms in game? I just want to Flare Blitz things with my Darmanitan.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
Version exclusives:

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Putting Bea and Melony in separate games is a drat power move and I don't appreciate it.

The Pokemon are also pretty evenly distributed. Passimian... Tyranitar... Kommo-o... Reuniclus.
I've got no easy choice here.

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009
Any bets on how long it will take before raiding gets so toxic you’d be better off with the NPCs?

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

Putting Bea and Melony in separate games is a drat power move and I don't appreciate it.

The Pokemon are also pretty evenly distributed. Passimian... Tyranitar... Kommo-o... Reuniclus.

I'll give credit where it's due, they're actually putting a fair amount of interesting exclusive material in each game. If you're going to sell two versions at the very least have some differentials. That being said appletun is adorable and I'm one step closer to creating a tea party themed team with polteageist.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

less laughter posted:

Version exclusives:

I hate legendaries that evolve because its so hard to get trades of them and their pre-evos for a living dex. It was great breeding Castform before Bank was updated - you could get anything and everything for it. Here's hoping there's something similar for this gen.

Mef989
Feb 6, 2007

CommunityEdition posted:

Any bets on how long it will take before raiding gets so toxic you’d be better off with the NPCs?

However long it takes for people to get Surf/Earthquake, or any other move that will KO your teammates Pokemon

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

less laughter posted:

Version exclusives:

I’m leaning towards Sword but they sure didn’t make this choice easy.

I wonder if Passimian and Oranguru will still have practically non-existent spawn rates

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

The easy choice is to buy both :homebrew:

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Found some possible story spoilers if anyone's interested.

https://marshmallowdonutsprinkles.tumblr.com/post/188836314801/story-spoiler-for-swsh

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Why are goons so down on the awesome ghost kid

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008

less laughter posted:

Version exclusives:

Inertia was probably gonna push me into getting the B version yet again no matter what but I think I like Shield's exclusives just a bit better anyway so that just makes things easier. Gonna be hard to pick just one psychic type.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

THE loving MOON posted:

Inertia was probably gonna push me into getting the B version yet again no matter what but I think I like Shield's exclusives just a bit better anyway so that just makes things easier. Gonna be hard to pick just one psychic type.

I'm solving it by picking more than one psychic type

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe
Cons of Shield : No Mawile, Legendary colors suck (give me Trans Rights)
Pros of Shield: Literally everything else

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Dienes posted:

I hate legendaries that evolve because its so hard to get trades of them and their pre-evos for a living dex. It was great breeding Castform before Bank was updated - you could get anything and everything for it. Here's hoping there's something similar for this gen.

They're not evolutions, they're forme changes

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Easy sword choice, I'll just have to trade for a ponyta

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Why are goons so down on the awesome ghost kid

He's a kid for starters. And he's trying to be edgy.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

ZarathustraFollower posted:

Don't know if anyone still needs codes for the current shiny sun/moon giveaways, but just in case:

A8996M6FGZK4EQRR

A8996LZ6XJKHNJRZ
I was unaware there was a Shiny Solgaleo/Lunala event going on, and now I'm currently annoyed that they've managed to make gamestop events even worse.

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Here's the fossils' dex entries

Dracozolt: The powerful muscles in its tail generate its electricity. Compared to its lower body, its upper half is entirely too small.

Arctozolt: This Pokemon lived on prehistoric seashores and was able to preserve food with the ice on itsbody. It went extinct because it moved so slowly.

Dracovish: Its mighty legs are capable of running at speeds exceeding 40 mph, but this Pokemon can't breathe unless it's underwater.

Arctovish: The skin on its face is impervious to attack, but breathing difficulties made this Pokemon go extinct anyway.

:laffo:
"this seems wrong and incorrect and like an abomination of god, but we're confident that we're 100% in the right here. oh evolution, you so wacky."

less laughter posted:

Version exclusives:

I was happy to see a return of Mawile, but then I remembered: no mega evolutions. :sigh:
Back to the borderline-useless tier it goes!!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Avalerion posted:

He's a kid for starters. And he's trying to be edgy.

he's hiding his face out of fear because the large crowds intimidate him

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Nov 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

This suuucks

How do you have charizard but no bulbasaur or squirtle???

Its hard to see like this