Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Uncle Wemus posted:

I'm seein' double...

FOUR chewbaccas!

Check out my website it's about the Bigger Chewbacca theory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Grasping hands meme where one of the arms is making prequels while hating your ex-wife, one of the arms is making sequels aimed at pre-teen girls, and the clasping hands is Nobody Can gently caress

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS
R2D2 fucks, like a lot

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Blood Boils posted:

R2D2 fucks, like a lot

Chewbacca is volcel

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Finn bin Dameron Di Starkiller

well why not fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Nov 6, 2019

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Chewbacca is volcel

I don't know what that is but he's a bit of a deadbeat dad

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Chewbacca spends every film running around naked and no one bats an eyelid.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Ultra Carp

General Dog posted:

I like the idea that Rey is a promising Jedi who just keeps dying, but some government program keeps cloning her.
Almost everyone she encounters (Han, Leia, Kylo, BB8) knows this and have met two or three other iterations of her; they're just tired of explaining the whole thing over and over and figure it's not worth breaking it to her again.

This is why Luke is so non-plussed when she shoes up. He's already "trained" her several times.

:vince:

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
I would wager there’s a non trivial chance all this news of the test screenings and Lucas’ involvement is just a Disney marketing psyop.

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Shaocaholica posted:

I would wager there’s a non trivial chance all this news of the test screenings and Lucas’ involvement is just a Disney marketing psyop.

"Everyone who saw our movie said it sucks rear end" is a hell of a marketing psy-op

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Polo-Rican posted:

"Everyone who saw our movie said it sucks rear end" is a hell of a marketing psy-op

The Lucas follow up is what makes it.

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:
Abrams said Lucas was involved with TRoS as far back as April, and someone who pointed out that Palpatine would be Rey's grandfather prior to that big leak post (which has since been shown to be correct) has said the claims in that article are "basically" correct.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Excited to see the flashback to palpatine breeding, robe off

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Given Reys youth he would have had to force ejaculate after ROTJ right.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

Shaocaholica posted:

He did it normally, but you have to account for JJ's grasp of distances to explain why it ended up on a different planet.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
So force user cum is just high in midiclorians right?

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Shaocaholica posted:

So force user cum is just high in midiclorians right?

Aren’t midochondria inherited from the mother?

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

porfiria posted:

Aren’t midochondria inherited from the mother?

depends if you’re orthodox or reform Jedi

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Shaocaholica posted:

Itll be like the Always Sunny episode where they make Lethal Weapon 5.

"Bwahahaa, time to confront that foolish Jedi and end the Rebellion once and for all! But first..."

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Well it wouldn't be the first force ejaculation. Anakin did that to Padme and made twins. Clearly force steering the sperms or whatever they are for his species in the EU. They people humans right?

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Can't tell if this is fake:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

well why not posted:

Excited to see the flashback to palpatine breeding, robe off

Everything on his body looking fried from force lightning just random parts of his body bulbous and dick-like. Except for his peen, cause he's a humanoid alien.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Wow. There's a live-action Star Wars TV show, everybody. And it ended with a Mandalorian killing an IG bounty hunter droid to save a baby Yoda. Like, seriously. That's a real thing in our lives that we just watched. And, we get to see the next episode later this week, and the rest of the first season all before the end of the year. Talk about a gift from the Star Wars gods.

revwinnebago
Oct 4, 2017

pospysyl posted:

a Mandalorian killing an IG bounty hunter droid to save a baby Yoda

Oh thank the force it's not ACTUALLY baby yoda, just a baby of yoda's species. You can never trust this crap anymore.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

pospysyl posted:

Wow. There's a live-action Star Wars TV show, everybody. And it ended with a Mandalorian killing an IG bounty hunter droid to save a baby Yoda. Like, seriously. That's a real thing in our lives that we just watched. And, we get to see the next episode later this week, and the rest of the first season all before the end of the year. Talk about a gift from the Star Wars gods.

Has anyone gotten mad they didn't call the space ship's bathroom a "refresher" yet?

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

https://twitter.com/ericfell/status/1194180485129199619?s=21

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

OctoberCountry posted:

Has anyone gotten mad they didn't call the space ship's bathroom a "refresher" yet?

"Vac tube" is cooler anyway

AccountSupervisor
Aug 3, 2004

I am greatful for my loop pedal
#releasethemaclunkeycut

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Cross-Section posted:

"Vac tube" is cooler anyway

Just make sure to stand up before you flush

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Incredible that Greedo’s partner, MacLunkey, never showed up to help him, despite Greedo clearly shouting for backup.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

The Mandalorian saving a Yoda-species baby by killing the IG droid that he partnered up with who had saved his rear end earlier is very Star Wars and it is great.

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
But will he turn it over to the Nazi scientist in Argentina?

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The reply to this is the hardest I’ve laughed all month

https://twitter.com/ericfell/status/1194200262019170304?s=21

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

Blast Fantasto posted:

The reply to this is the hardest I’ve laughed all month

https://twitter.com/ericfell/status/1194200262019170304?s=21

This had me laughing harder than I have in a long time too, I was giggling like an idiot the whole time in the build up to the yoda one....and when it happened just completely lost my poo poo, snot nosed and everything. Pro-click

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:
"Tell your sister... you were right... Maclunkey!"

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Maclunkeyyyyyyyyyyy..........

Mace/Sheev/Han/Phasma

edit: eagerly awaiting order 66 redub

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Of the pretty excessive OT/EU nods in this first episode, I appreciated the use of the Garindan alien. And I thought the animation on the IG unit was really fun. My question is why didn’t that blow to the head trigger his self destruct?

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Disney is saying that Maclunkey was added by Lucas right before the sale and nothing will ever convince me it wasn't him actively trolling people one last time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

in episode 8 the mandalorian finally takes off his helmet and its maclunkey