Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

so now the fraudulent sport known as formula one has finished it's season at the mexico grand prix, which is a bold move coming from the fucktarded american owners of the sport. apparently there are some races after but because the championship has already been won (fraudulently by a team of fraudulent british people pretnending to be german by having an austrian team principle) by everyoones favourite American driver Lewis Hamilton. Oh wait i forgot the last race was America not mexico, whatever I dont give a poo poo I watched like 4 races this season because usually on the weekend I tend to be doing stuff that doesnt involve sitting around watching an incredibly boring 'sport'.

Again Ferrari have been cheated out of the WDC and the WCC by the unfairly biassed FIA allowing rampant british cheating and definitely not from managing to gently caress up at almost every race at all definitely not this at all.

gently caress sake Ferrari 10/10

Drivers
Sebastian Vettel

gently caress sake Seb 10/10
Charles Leclerc

He's the best and I love him we all love big Charles Leclerc and we all loved him winning the only GP that counts the Italian Grand Prix 10/10

I think that went as well as we thought it would 10/10

Drivers
Robert Kubicka

Can't believe that he was utter dogshit and got his polish fans to abuse his 12 year old teammate on twitter. Some epic keks for sure 10/10

George Russel?

Beat a 9000 year old one handed polish person, pretty sure thats a allegory for brexit 10/10

because I watched like 4 races I have no idea what haas did apart from have grossjean embarass them by crashing constantly, like I said do you remember that grossjean somehow managed 10 podiums? do ya? 10/10
Drivers
Romain Grossjean

10 podiums? seriously? 10/10
Keven Magnussen

Didn't do anything funny at all this season 10/10

Racing point, more like racing whats the point haha 10/10
Drivers

Sergio Perez

Still good and probably deserves better than another contract with the same midfield team, another driver screwed over by the clown hack show that is McLaren 10/10

Lance Stroll

Absolute dogshit, also loving hell look at his haircut in this picture gently caress me what a twat lmao 10/10

Alfa Romeo Sauber whatever, finally the first of the few real Italian teams, they get a 10/10

Drivers

Kimi Raikkonen

What can I say about Kimi, he is loving epic my friends. He won the WDC with the best team in the sports history, Scuderia Ferrari. Also who can forget all loving hillarious, things he's said over the years like the time he was having a poo poo, or the time he said that he knew what he was doing or the multiple times he said 'BWOAH' which is a loving hillario catchprhase. We all love Kimi and his funny shenanigans in this thread. 10/10

Antonio Giovinazzi

Did he score any points? Did he finish above Kimi at any point in the season? Who knows? All we know is that he's an honest true Italian driver 10/10

Red Bull more like lovely Austrian team that everyone hates, we all hate austria as it is a lovely land. 1500 bin kart guy hates Austria the most 10/10

Drivers

Alexander Albon

Seems pretty drat good imho, as long as he doesn't show any fraudulent britishness. 10/10

Max Verstappen

I can categorically say that Max has been perfect this season and has never done anything wrong ever, very unfairly crashed into by Lewis Hamilton in the last race because Lewis hamilton is a big cheating fraud 10/10

Renault, I don't care about Renault 10/10

Drivers
Nick Heidfeld

What can we say about 'quick' Nick Heidfeld. I don't know, please like comment and subscribe for more. 10/10

Daniel Ricciardo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM5Nw2ZJYFQ 10/10

I dunno what the gently caress they are going to be called next season sounds dumb as gently caress again gently caress austria /10/10
Drivers

Pierre Gasly

Got booted from the main team for being too poo poo 10/10

Daniil Kvyat

I forgot the other russian guys name but somehow he also managed to finish on the podium once, is probably better than hulkenberg 10/10

McLaren is a very good F1 team that is second only to Ferarri in numerous statistical categories, including wins (182), drivers' championships (12), and making their fans extremely sad. 10/10

Drivers
Carlos Sainz JR

Prefers to go outside instead of playing Videogames obviously because he's a sexhaver 10/10
Lando Norris

Prefers to stay inside and stream on twitch, personally I can't get on with twitch mainly because in these days of having things on demand having to schedule watching someone live sucks rear end. Also is probably not a sexhaver with a loving starwars name 10/10

Mercedes AMG Petronas
Probably the most fraudulent team in the history of the sport I hate them so much 10/10

Drivers

Valterri Bottas

I did start playing my summer car but the developer keeps making the game more lovely to play intentionally as 'realism' which is kinda annoying. I just wanted to build the car but oh no for some reason the wheels are now in the loving attic of a haunted house full of bees. Seriously gently caress finland. 10/10

Lewis Hamilton

Get in there Lewis, get in the loving bin you American oval office 10/10

On other things here is what the 2021 F1 cars definitely aren't going to look like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epdmatdvSzk

Also something about the Macau Grand Prix will go here but I'll leave that to lovely Canadian bin guy. and here it is

the kentucky quid posted:

:gizz::siren::gizz: :gizz::siren::gizz: QUID’S OFFICAL GUIDE TO THE 2019 GRAND PRIX OF MACAU :gizz::siren::gizz: :gizz::siren::gizz:

NESTLED ON THE COAST OF THE SOUTH CHINA SEA EACH YEAR THE BEAUTIFUL AND MAJESTIC PORT OF MACAU HOSTS THE MACAU GRAND PRIX.

STARTED IN THE 1950S THE MACAU STREET CIRCUIT IS ONE OF THE FASTEST AND FLOWING TRACKS ON THE CALENDAR THAT PRODUCES SOME SPECTACULAR RACING UNLIKE THE VERY BORING F1, LETS WATCH A LAP NOW TO GET A SENSE OF THE SPEED!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzU3M-run0o

FORMULA 3 TWINKS FROM AROUND THE WORLD COME TO COMPETE AT THIS LEGENDARY TRACK, BUT ONLY THE MOST SKILLED AND RUTHLESS EMERGE VICTORIOUS. ITS NOTABLE THAT NOBODY IN F1 HAS WON IN MACAU PROVING THAT THEYRE ALL FRAUDS AND VERY BAD.

GUIDE ON CATEGORIES TO WATCH

FORMULA 3: HOLY gently caress THIS poo poo IS AMAZING, SOME CHICK ALMOST BROKE HER SPINE LAST YEAR. THIS poo poo IS INSANE, MUST WATCH

TRC OR SOME GT CATEGORY: HOLY gently caress THIS poo poo IS AMAZING, SOME GUY FLIPPED HIS CAR OWN HIS OWN AND ENDED UPSIDE DOWN LAST YEAR. THIS poo poo IS INSANE, MUST WATCH

CHINESE TOURING CARS: HOLY gently caress THIS poo poo IS AMAZING, SOME GUY CRASHED OUT ON THE FORMATION LAP LAST YEAR LOL. THIS poo poo IS INSANE, MUST WATCH

MOTORBIKES: HOLY gently caress THIS poo poo IS AMAZING, I ACTUALLY DIDNT WATCH THIS LAST YEAR. THIS poo poo IS INSANE, MUST WATCH

THE GREAT NEWS ABOUT MACAU IS THAT THEY STREAM IT FOR FREE! I WILL POST A STREAMING LINK AS SOON AS ITS AVAILABLE.

Apparently here is where you can watch it https://www.macau.grandprix.gov.mo/en/

track day bro! fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Nov 8, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
McLaren are poo poo.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Also, another blessed OP for the F1 thread. 10/10.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Im waiting for 1500quids all caps guide to the macau grand prix to add to the op

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
brexit

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

the M. Night Shyamalan twist at the end of the OP where Lewis got 10/10

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

I feel it's important to remember those we lost this season

Charlie Whiting
Niki Lauda
Anthoine Hubert
Daniel Ricciardo's career

Lest we forget

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

isn't there still races to go this season?

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

every time i see a picture of joe the nazi i have no idea who he is without a caption and just assume its a nobody f3 driver or something

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

You Am I posted:

no

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

loving 10/10 op from a non-fraudulent probably sister-loving italian

NtotheTC posted:

the M. Night Shyamalan twist at the end of the OP where Lewis got 10/10

Love that Renault didn't get a team score either.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

You Am I posted:

the interlagos circuit got stolen, so the event was cancelled.
No one counts anything that happens at Yas Marina as a race.

so no

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

ilmucche posted:

Love that Renault didn't get a team score either.

I'm sure the thousands of Renault fans who post itt are absolutely shocked

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

You Am I posted:

Wow can you read 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😾

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

You Am I posted:

The Macau GP is literally in the thread title

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Shut the gently caress up zaphod and khablam

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Wow can you read 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😾

Khablam posted:

the interlagos circuit got stolen, so the event was cancelled.
No one counts anything that happens at Yas Marina as a race.

so no

loving bunch of dumb shits, no wonder the US and UK are so hosed up these days

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I mean if we were wrong and somehow there were additional races even though there definitely aren't any more because the seasons finished. There isn't anything stopping you posting about these 'races' itt.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

track day bro! posted:

Drivers

Valterri Bottas

Sad to see Kiefer Sutherland hit rock bottom like this, loved him in 24

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:lewis:

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

You Am I posted:

loving bunch of dumb shits, no wonder the US and UK are so hosed up these days
The UK owns pretty hard and doesn't celebrate people who see a challenge and run away crying to a cheating team.
I literally laugh every time I remember how Max's mere existence caused Dan to poo poo his whole career into the bin hahahah

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

poty posted:

Sad to see Kiefer Sutherland hit rock bottom like this, loved him in 24

He's really good in designated survivor on Netflix. I enjoyed that show until it became wildly unrealistic. He plays the president and one episode there was a panic because "his son did drugs OMG what if people find out?" but this was recorded pre-Trump reality where trumps son literally colludes with Russia and nothing happens so trying to find drama in the presidents son doing a little x is pretty tough

NtotheTC fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Nov 7, 2019

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Thanks for such a blessed original post. So inspiring to think that even people with severe brain damage are able to access the internet and operate a keyboard. life can be tough , but never quit on your dreams. #stillirise #shoplocalthinkglobal #vegan.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

BWV posted:

Thanks for such a blessed original post. So inspiring to think that even people with severe brain damage are able to access the internet and operate a keyboard. life can be tough , but never quit on your dreams. #stillirise #shoplocalthinkglobal #vegan.

I have no idea what post this is referring to, so I'm going to assume it's all of them.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
There's an almighty epic battle for *checks* 3rd-5th and 9th to let's say 12th? in the drivers championship and a hugely important and thrilling squabble for 6th and 7th in the constructors so be sure to tune into the Formula 1® Heineken® Grande Prêmio Do Brasil 2019 15-17th Nov and the Formula 1® Etihad Airways® Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2019 29th Nov-1st Dec

Ferrari should be ashamed of their season, but their failure sustains me so I'm happy

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

Aww yeah offseason / macu thread.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

TrueChaos posted:

Aww yeah offseason / macu thread.

MODS

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

hmm I think all the 10/10 ratings are an attempt to hide the subtle bias in the OP.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
The place where Stroll got a podium?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
its the mako energy grand prix

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
Verstappen 2020 :eng101:

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

The place where Stroll got a podium?

Of course

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

track day bro! posted:

its the mako energy grand prix

Epic

Epic for the win

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

:lewis:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Gigi Galli posted:

Epic

Epic for the win

can you ban 1500 if he doesnt come up with a sub-op for the macau gp or give him a dumb av or something

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

Verstappen 2020 :eng101:

You missed the "RIP" off the start there

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Very sad to hear about Formula One. Since it's over forever, perhaps we should take a look back at who the greatest F1 team of all time is. My pick is Scuderia Ferrari

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

track day bro! posted:

can you ban 1500 if he doesnt come up with a sub-op for the macau gp or give him a dumb av or something

Probably op im not sure I’ll have to obsessively dig through his posts like some d&d lunatic to find the time he posted “poonited States” in the football forum in 2013.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Interlagos is always a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Very sad to hear about Formula One. Since it's over forever, perhaps we should take a look back at who the greatest F1 team of all time is. My pick is Scuderia Ferrari

Great choice, and 100% true.