Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

Great choice, and 100% true.

100% poo IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Big Huski Boi posted:

100% poo IMO

Yes we know you like McLaren

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
what's the likelihood that somehow the scud ruins someone's macau race

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

Great choice, and 100% true.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:lewis:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

The passion, the fight, the raw energy. Brilliant.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Very sad to hear about Formula One. Since it's over forever, perhaps we should take a look back at who the greatest F1 team of all time is. My pick is Scuderia Ferrari

Sounds like a good pick to me!

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

The passion, the fight, the raw energy. Brilliant.

Fun fact is that this mechanic was new to the team and had not yet undergone his compulsory TBI

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Fun fact is that this mechanic was new to the team and had not yet undergone his compulsory TBI

Noone would apply to work for ferrari without at least one TBI

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Very sad to hear about Formula One. Since it's over forever, perhaps we should take a look back at who the greatest F1 team of all time is. My pick is Scuderia Ferrari

It's Brawn GP, 100% WDC/WCC record. Followed closely by Mercedes.

This fact brought to you by anyone not scatterbrained to the point where they think participating for 25 years longer than the nearest rival is an achievement

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

that backboard constructed as well as their cars.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

Yes we know you like McLaren

Still won a title more recently than Ferrari, weird

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The only way Pube-Diarrhoea Failrrari could possibly stop being an international laughing stock would be if they were to become #Blessed. Unfortunately for them Are Lewis would never join such a shameful Binman team. :lewis:

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Big Huski Boi posted:

Still won a title more recently than Ferrari, weird

:lewis:

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

track day bro! posted:

can you ban 1500 if he doesnt come up with a sub-op for the macau gp or give him a dumb av or something

I AM WORKING ON MY GUIDE TO MACAU IT SHOULD BE READY LATER TODAY

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Ferrari are so fraudulent that they demand extra money for making GBS threads up the sport the longest and they still don't win.

When you can't win even with an unfair advantage it's time to go home

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I appreciate team Ferrari, and so should you. It takes real bravery to build a car that only goes fast for one lap in a sport where races take place over multiple laps. Trailblazers.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

the kentucky quid posted:

I AM WORKING ON MY GUIDE TO MACAU IT SHOULD BE READY LATER TODAY

i was going to say give you a dumb av anyway but I think that stroll av is dumb enough

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-xqDd9qOuA

Wow even the thumbnail gives me chillis #ForzaFerrari

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
formula 1 ending after the italian grand prix was a bold choice but ill accept it, they had a good run IMO?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

spaceblancmange posted:

I feel it's important to remember those we lost this season

Charlie Whiting
Niki Lauda
Anthoine Hubert
Daniel Ricciardo's career

Lest we forget

rich energy

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Nico Hulkenberg RIP as well

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

all the races after the USGP

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

track day bro! posted:

i was going to say give you a dumb av anyway but I think that stroll av is dumb enough

Stroll is driving so fast there's fire coming out the back like a space rocket you ignorant swine fucker

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Theophany posted:

Stroll is driving so fast there's fire coming out the back like a space rocket you ignorant swine fucker

the flames are from the engine commiting suicide because it became sentient and realised that an incredibly bad canadian pay driver with his daddys money was sitting in it

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

track day bro! posted:

the flames are from the engine commiting suicide because it became sentient and realised that an incredibly bad canadian pay driver with his daddys money was sitting in it

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
The flames represent the tenacious Canadian passion flowing through GOAT Lance Stroll's veins. It cannot be contained.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
this thread is considerably worse than the last thread because none of you cunts have posted the dancing lewis/seb binning it in the german grand prix gif yet

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
or the even better gif of senna looking at the crt monitor in the garage with the gif playing on it

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

welcome 2 Clown Town posted:

this thread is considerably worse than the last thread because none of you cunts have posted the dancing lewis/seb binning it in the german grand prix gif yet

Be the change you want to see in the world habibi

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Is the gangtag donation situation still valid, from the last thread? I get paid tomorrow

Also how do gangtags work with avatar changes? Will I get to keep it if I decide not to be a stupid newbie?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Serperoth posted:

Is the gangtag donation situation still valid, from the last thread? I get paid tomorrow

Also how do gangtags work with avatar changes? Will I get to keep it if I decide not to be a stupid newbie?

You have to put it in the text field for the avatar change with img tags.

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
If there's a Lewis gang there needs to be an opposing gang. Obvious contenders are Max... just Max really.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Thread is missing this.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

track day bro! posted:

Wow this is a terrible post, unsurprising really coming from a guy who can't keep a perfectly balanced, small, mid-engined, Japanese sports car out of the wall. :shuckyes:

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
This post sponsored by Honda

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

We need a :toxx: update

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Theophany posted:

Wow this is a terrible post, unsurprising really coming from a guy who can't keep a perfectly balanced, small, mid-engined, Japanese sports car out of the wall. :shuckyes:

well you see it's not perfectly balanced and it has quite a high cog for a mid engined car furthermore wheres my fuckken macau op

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck

Thanks Ants posted:

I’m still watching the races because Leclerc could be passed by Vettel and I need that not to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Thanks Ants posted:

Give me some time