Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
What does it mean? People give up pets for allergies? Pets get eye boogers if ignored?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
I love the joke that Trisssh has to bundle up to insane amounts. Also that Patience has just gotten used to carrying people on her shoulders.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Libluini posted:

So he is the devil? :v:

Nah, he's just off-brand Charles Manson.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

super sweet best pal posted:

Nah, he's just off-brand Charles Manson.

Dunno about you all, but I would not turn down Horley Shorley's help if a brawl suddenly broke out, he seems he got his poo poo together.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Horley Shorley is a special and precious boy person entity.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

I Do Not Like Him

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

I like posting Gob’s tweets. Makes for easy linking.

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1193756544313131008?s=21

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I appreciate posting the tweets / links in this thread, thank you for doing that so I don't have to go hunt down the website every time the thread starts talking about a new strip

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

There's something bizarre and unexplained on this page...

where did Trisssh pull all those extra hats from???

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
You people are bad at linking

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1193756544313131008?s=19

E:

drat me for not loading the new page!

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I thought you goons were all about being "woke" these days, but here you are judging the poor boy for some minor acme scarring.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Patience does indeed know the expression 'A third wheel'. She assumed Horley Shorley did too, and wasn't expecting Trisssh to show up.

And she got the hats by having them strategically buried about the place for later harvesting, like squirrels with nuts.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I like that Tubsy got a protection snack food racket going on. Pow! Gangsta poo poo.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Horley Shorley is the stuff nightmares are made of, I welcome him with open arms.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

my brain is horley shorley

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
Pasq and I must have gone to the same school of walking back alarming comments.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

TwoPair posted:

Kinda hosed that Ally determined she actually needed help and got it while Pasq stays the same. Hopefully she doesn't, oh say, wish for the perfect boyfriend and begin the cycle of apocalyptic Pasqualos again.

She doesn't need to wish for a perfect boyfriend, Horley Shorley has been right beside her this whole time (??).

The line in panel 2 is incredible in the range of emotion that it evokes, including horror especially; amazing work, Josef

Leroy Dennui fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Nov 11, 2019

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
What does his marigold line mean?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

RandomPauI posted:

What does his marigold line mean?

I think it roughly means "Good things can come from bad situations if given the chance".

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
I thought they meant 'the pupper you get for Maddy will piss so much it'll burst out the house's windows', but I suppose that depends if Pasq actually understands them or not.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
am i crazy or does horley have it hurts pasqualo's exact silhouette?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Why is it whenever Horley Shorley appears people say they don't like him?

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

RandomPauI posted:

What does it mean? People give up pets for allergies? Pets get eye boogers if ignored?

I've interpreted it as a reminder to what happens to pets you get as a surprise gift from a shelter: They get inevitably given back to a shelter. And as many pets in an animal shelter are traumatized to begin with, this begins an endless spiral of a pet being given to another family, but since it's hard to deal with thanks to bad experiences, it gets given back again and the added bad experience makes it even harder to deal with the next family trying, and so on.

It often ends with pets being so traumatized and maladjusted, they're basically forced to stay at the shelter forever, as eventually the endless stream of broken homes ends with no-one wanting to try with them anymore.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Yeah pets are literally the worst gift you can give somebody. You’re basically saying “Here’s this possibly maladjusted ball of flesh and fur that’s going to chew up your house, piss everywhere, and won’t go away for 10-20 years. Enjoy!”

Also Horley Shorley is in my house now. Please send help.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
someone got that r/relationships post where this girl's boyfriend gave her like half a dozen octopi in tanks on her doorstep for her birthday?

and they were like close to death when she found them?

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
This Melanie character is precious.

She doesn't make up for Horley Shorley.

Why is Horley Shorley.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Ragnar34 posted:

Why is Horley Shorley.

Why is God?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1194482052579520513?s=19

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Wanna be stoned at work with Melanie

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
So is Horley Shorley... uh, actually, I think my question literally boils down to "is Horley Shorley?" because I don't have any idea what's going on and I'm not even certain of Horley Shorley's existence.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

DACK FAYDEN posted:

So is Horley Shorley... uh, actually, I think my question literally boils down to "is Horley Shorley?" because I don't have any idea what's going on and I'm not even certain of Horley Shorley's existence.

Horley Shorley has always

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I am Horley Shorley

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The name sounds like something from a children's rhyming game. Like:

"Helter Skelter, Hurdy Gurdy, Horley Shorley, applecart."

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1194851965819207681?s=21

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Oh nice, I always wanted ol' Shorley to get a spinoff series.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

When you cry out in your dreams it is Horely Shorely you see.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1195210834013614080

gob wtf are you doing

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Trisssh's expression in that last panel is killing me.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Also new strip is out.

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1195209934331236352?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
What is Horley doing to that dog in the first panel? Is it just on a leash and I'm horrifically misinterpreting him?