Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Michigan lost 5 of 6 points to Minnesota at home this weekend, who started a goalie who transferred from Michigan.

Michigan is bad at hockey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

Pipers

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

The Athletic posted:

By now, York has erred in answering dubious calls. He owes taxes. The government has opened an investigation into his finances. His son is in jail and needs money. York does not like to repeat mistakes.

Nice trifecta you have there, Jerry

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Nice trifecta you have there, Jerry

lol i'm not gonna lie, that had me going for a bit until i found the article

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

so uh... miami :stare:

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
How you gonna clown Denver and then go loving lose to Miami?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

holy poo poo AIC committed murder

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

DJExile posted:

:stonklol:

razak
Apr 13, 2016

Ready for graphing

DJExile posted:

Mr. Bee showing no mercy.

It was football score night in Atlantic hockey apparently.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

razak posted:

Mr. Bee showing no mercy.

It was football score night in Atlantic hockey apparently.

B1G had 3-0 and 8-2 games

Low scoring football apparently

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Suck it, ND

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

How you gonna clown Denver and then go loving lose to Miami?

get absolutely rekt

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Michigan loving sucks at hockey

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
This year is incredibly weird so far. Mikey was probably a bigger part of our success last year than he gets credit for, and our new guys are having a really slow start.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

swept by sparty

nothing more shameful

mel better figure some poo poo out quick

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

quote:

It may not be the Frozen Four, but it's the next best thing for now.

For years, people in college hockey have clamored for Nashville to host a Frozen Four, but it has never submitted a bid. Instead, in October of next season, Nashville's Bridgestone Arena will host the U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame Game, between North Dakota and Penn State.

“We are extremely excited to be hosting another great college hockey marquee event,” UND head coach Brad Berry said. “This showcase game will give our players and our loyal fans an unforgettable life experience. We’re very excited to be headed to Nashville and I can’t wait to see our fans experience all that the Country Music Capital of the World has to offer.”

In recent years, North Dakota has played in games at Madison Square Garden in New York, and in Las Vegas against Minnesota. Penn State has also played in Madison Square Garden on a couple of occasions.

“As a former North Dakota player, it’s great to see UND get a chance to play a game in my new home of Nashville,” said Rocco Grimaldi, UND hockey alum and current member of the NHL's Nashville Predators. “I’m excited to see Bridgestone Arena packed out in green with the best traveling fans in college hockey. I know the atmosphere is going to be crazy and hopefully it will be a fun game for the players and fans.”

There have been four other college hockey games played in Nashville since the arena opened in 1997, all hosted by Alabama-Huntsville in the 2011-12 season, two against Nebraska-Omaha and two against Merrimack.

this is very cool

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

That sounds awesome, although I'd hvae to imagine they put the ice down towards one end of the stadium or something because I cannot imagine they'll get anywhere near capacity.

E: oh i'm a total idiot, it's in Bridgestone, not the football stadium :downs:

E2: and yeah a Nashville frozen four would be a hoot

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

That is really cool. I'm still mad the Three Rivers Classic stopped hosting Penn State, attendance has dropped off a cliff and now they don't even host it at PPG anymore :(

Fake edit because I was curious and looked it up: Now it's just a single game against Penn State at PPG. How lame.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Attendances at basically any neutral site college games, save the frozen four and maybe the beanpot, have rarely been great. A game in Nashville is really neat but if that arena winds up over half full I'll be very pleasantly surprised.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Yeah, it's understandable. Attendance was really good for the first few years when they had teams like PSU/OSU/Miami though.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Split with lssu

Boo falcona

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

DJExile posted:

Attendances at basically any neutral site college games, save the frozen four and maybe the beanpot, have rarely been great. A game in Nashville is really neat but if that arena winds up over half full I'll be very pleasantly surprised.

Badger hockey showdown usually had good attendance

Sadly it's dead now

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

North Dakota spent Thanksgiving beating the absolute dogshit out of Minnesota :stare:

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

I have been reluctant to post lest I jinx it, but I think Cornell is good this season

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

BG beating the brakes off of ND, holy crap.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

and win 5-2 tonight to sweep 'em hell dang yeah

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Michigan still sucks at hockey

We're a basketball school

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/DU_Hockey/status/1202369492220817408?s=19

lol

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

the American Dad episode where Steve and Klaus go to ASU was a documentary

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao we're getting boatraced by huntsville

E: 1 win huntsville holy poo poo lol

DJExile fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Dec 7, 2019

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ok got it back to 3-2, how we gonna blow this

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

HE*K YEAH TIED UP gently caress IT I AINT EVEN CARE

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao from down 0-3 to up 5-3

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

HAHAHAHAHAH SEVEN

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

:derp: 8 loving GOALS LMAO :derp:

E: lol poor bama

https://twitter.com/BGFalconHockey/status/1203135771051323392

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Bama-huntsville left this poor fucker in for the whole game :stare:

E: lmao he gave up 9 goals and still had a better save percentage. College hockey!

DJExile fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Dec 7, 2019

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

ASU 4, DU 1

https://twitter.com/du_hockey/status/1203168551793610752

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Watching PSU/RIT women's hockey at PSU and there aren't many people here but my God it's great

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Hahahaha ok that's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

WEEKEND HOCKEY, FUCKERS

Niagara's playing AIC at 1PM today for reasons. nobody's going to watch. ONTO THE OTHER GAMES

FRIDAY!

santa i know this is an odd request but i believe w/ a little christmas magic, any things possioble. I need you to shrink my dick by 2 inchs
Falcona, bithc @ LSSU
Minn State @ NMU
Bama-Huntsville @ Ferris St

Ive been sniped in the nuts by Topgolf customer service . Folks I have never been more hosed in the rear end than i am currently right now.
Col.Coll. @ Denver
NebOm @ Cloud

perusing the count chocula sub reddit with a mouth full of werthers originals flavored skoal tobaco dip
Penn State @ Notre Dame, this will be on NHL Network because... sure why not.

It would be so nice to have followers who dont loving hate my rear end . Guess ill go choke on dirt!!! gently caress me!!
Merrimack @ Union
Clarkson @ Fightin' Nerds

SATURDAAAAAY
Pretty much the same as above, few changes to the non-con schedule:

Saturday's Dartmouth @ Northeastern game at 4PM Eastern will be on NESN if you're in/around Boston.
Arizona State @ SPARTY, NOOO