Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Commando sweaters are the best sweaters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Captain Foo posted:

gotta admit, I've been eying those since they were first brought up in the thread

tasteful and would make me feel like a hunky diamond dog

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Captain Foo posted:

i like em but between the boots and the cargo pants i need to be careful to not look like a lunatic so i cant wear these

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

buying a commando sweater in 2019 would probably change your internet ads and youtube recommendations a lot

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

rotor posted:

i like em but between the boots and the cargo pants i need to be careful to not look like a lunatic so i cant wear these

embrace it

boots
cargo pants
commando sweater
wool beanie

you’d be all set to do a knolling pic of your geriatric edc

be sure to include the Palm Prē

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

eschaton posted:

embrace it

boots
cargo pants
commando sweater
wool beanie

you’d be all set to do a knolling pic of your geriatric edc

be sure to include the Palm Prē

none of this works unless you also have the dumb mustache and 2 week stubble of an embedded special forces commando

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Captain Foo posted:

please wear a shirt under your office cardigan.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

qirex posted:

buying a commando sweater in 2019 would probably change your internet ads and youtube recommendations a lot

Get one from l l Bean

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Captain Foo posted:

Get one from l l Bean

jesus christ shaggar is IK. we're doomed

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
tori for ik of cspam

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Jonny 290 posted:

jesus christ shaggar is IK. we're doomed

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

I have this in navy blue and its real good

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

qirex posted:

go find a surplus store, they issue woolly pullys to just about everyone including the people who spend their entire contract in 40+ C weather so you can find never-worn ones on the cheap

c old s: torn meniscus is starting to feel less painful after about two weeks, hooray. really makes me wish I could still shrug off injuries in a couple days flat

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
I had a Qdoba burrito after work at 3 and now I think there a very real chance my tum-tum will rupture and I’ll die in an Alienesque fountain of rice, beans, and queso dip.

:ohdear:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

i’m 31 and getting my first tattoo this week

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

cops kids out of yospos

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

j/k you seem OK

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I would get a tattoo but pram would think less of me

pram
Jun 10, 2001
good on ya mate

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
i think tattoos are ok but i've never really felt strongly enough about something to inscribe it indelibly in my flesh

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what about your forums username

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i see sleeve tattoos more and more each year, I actually think (yes this is my opinion) that they’re much more socially acceptable on women than me. the matriarchy at work

I want arm flowers

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

echinopsis posted:

what about your forums username

lol

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

rotor posted:

i think tattoos are ok but i've never really felt strongly enough about something to inscribe it indelibly in my flesh

wait this isn't you?!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

PIZZA.BAT posted:

i’m 31 and getting my first tattoo this week

what are you getting

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

"peepee" on the penis
"poopoo on the rear end
and "he is a bad president" on the taint

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

echinopsis posted:

the matriarchy at work

ironic sexism is still sexism

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

rotor posted:

imo tattoos are less about what you get scared on your flesh and more about what was going on in your life at the time. It is sort of like a scrapbook of memories you carry around with you.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

echinopsis posted:

i see sleeve tattoos more and more each year, I actually think (yes this is my opinion) that they’re much more socially acceptable on women than me

i dated a lady with a back to arm tattoo and she worked it into her personal style a lot more than ive see dudes do. maybe thats whats giving you those vibes

Sweevo posted:

"peepee" on the penis
"poopoo on the rear end

:trumppop:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Captain Foo posted:

what are you getting

not that exactly obviously but that's the idea

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

PIZZA.BAT posted:

Nice!

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

PIZZA.BAT posted:

Nice!

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

DiggityDoink posted:

I’m pretty sure I’ll never be old or dorky enough to own a cardigan. tweed jacket with leather patches on the elbows on the other hand...

i have never understood jackets that have leather patches on the elbows when you buy it

you add the patches when the elbows wear out because the jacket is 20 years old and god drat if you are going to change out a perfectly good wardrobe item

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

the explanation is fashion

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Achmed Jones posted:

the explanation is fashion

tweed and patches are anti-fashion

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

the Marxist professors in their tweed used classrooms to recruit for anti fashionist aktion

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

PIZZA.BAT posted:

hope you don’t work in a restaurant

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Sweevo posted:

"peepee" on the penis
"poopoo on the rear end

lol I just read that he's going back on his vape flavor ban thing because someone told him the chuds love to vape

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

eschaton posted:

hope you don’t work in a restaurant

ofc i don’t i’m a dipshit computer toucher

why though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

PIZZA.BAT posted:

ofc i don’t i’m a dipshit computer toucher

why though?

eat no food a bird has touched