Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

My vote will not move before deadline unless 4 people decide to vote someone else and it's the only way to prevent a no-lunch. Quid is scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Based on the posting so far I’m not sure we’ll even muster a lynch

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I will vote for myself to avoid a no dunk but would rather we find scum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I had a pretty busy weekend but I should be able to reread this morning

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
deadline is in 85 minutes, eesh. sorry, had a lot going on this weekend. I'm not fully convinced on Quid but I also haven't properly read the thread since my first post of the day, let's see if I can do that now

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Quidthulhu (3): Sandwolf, Mr. Humalong, Natural 20
Sandwolf (1): Kashuno
PMush Perfect (1): A Sometimes Food
Mr. Humalong (1): Quidthulhu

Not Voting (3): Epsilon Plus, PMush Perfect, SolusLunes

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 19th, 2019 at midnight AEST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Not much of anything happened in Vanillatown yesterday. They couldn't even muster up any drive to kill somebody out of paranoia. Even the moderator of the game started to nod off and fall asleep, just before midnight when she was planning to open the thread... :v:

Maybe today everyone will feel more motivated, cause here comes another murder!

:rip: Kashuno, Vanilla Frosting, and Vanilla TOWN :rip:

D3 begins now!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (8): A Sometimes Food, Epsilon Plus, Mr. Humalong, Natural 20, PMush Perfect, Quidthulhu, Sandwolf, SolusLunes

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 22nd, 2019 at midnight AEST -- that's in about 1 day, 19 hours.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote quid

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

I apologize for not posting yesterday- last weekend was my anniversary, and we were out of town the entire time.

Now I wonder if Quid survived because scum weren't on the lynch and didn't want to have their scumbud killed, or if all the scum were already on the lynch and couldn't push it through.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SolusLunes posted:

I apologize for not posting yesterday- last weekend was my anniversary, and we were out of town the entire time.

Now I wonder if Quid survived because scum weren't on the lynch and didn't want to have their scumbud killed, or if all the scum were already on the lynch and couldn't push it through.

It’s the first one, unless Nat and Sandwolf are both scum.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Mr. Humalong posted:

It’s the first one, unless Nat and Sandwolf are both scum.

You don't think that's possible? They did both flip from D1 "no it's not quid, merk's case on quid is poo poo, kill merk" to "gently caress it kill Quid"

I think it's possible.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Kashuno posted:

I had a pretty busy weekend but I should be able to reread this morning

Epsilon Plus posted:

deadline is in 85 minutes, eesh. sorry, had a lot going on this weekend. I'm not fully convinced on Quid but I also haven't properly read the thread since my first post of the day, let's see if I can do that now

In an incredibly hypocritical fashion, why no followup on these posts? I'm suspicious on a gut feel level.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Quid

I feel like maybe if I stfu people will actually participate so see: all my posts from D2 for merit behind this vote

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

SolusLunes posted:

In an incredibly hypocritical fashion, why no followup on these posts? I'm suspicious on a gut feel level.

Kashuno is dead (though I did think they were scummy for asking me to post some context and then totally ignored the post he implored I make for 16+ hours)

Impossible to say if the no lynch yesterday was scummy or not considering no one was around literally all weekend.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

Kashuno is dead (though I did think they were scummy for asking me to post some context and then totally ignored the post he implored I make for 16+ hours)

Impossible to say if the no lynch yesterday was scummy or not considering no one was around literally all weekend.

fuckin' right, I forgot Kash was dead

my bad, ghost of kash

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sandwolf posted:

Based on the posting so far I’m not sure we’ll even muster a lynch

empty quote

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

SolusLunes posted:

The former I think, I'm still suss as hell on Pmush for the reason I highlighted previously and brought up by Merk, and they weren't on the Quid vote at all.

##vote Quid

I think those two are scum.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

SolusLunes posted:

tbh this bothers me as well

like obviously I don't want to die but I flipped on merk real easy, barely posted D2 and then there's zero interest in me at the start of the day in favor of Can We Kill Quid Part 3?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

What’s the case against me again? Asking so I can consider if I should move my vote to myself, since I’m not convinced.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Quidthulhu posted:

What’s the case against me again? Asking so I can consider if I should move my vote to myself, since I’m not convinced.

dude come on there was a point yesterday where KASHUNO said to me “post a case on Quid” and I did so, sigh

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Did you? Will you reiterate it rather than saying you posted it and not going into it? Because I don’t think you have much of a case on me besides “gut”

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I guess you did post a case on me, it’s just wrong. To respond to it: I posted why I thought Hum is scum and voted for him to back it up, and I’ve been engaging with you cause I’m trying to gauge if you believe your opinions or if you’re faking it. I don’t need to engage Hum in that manner because I already believe he’s faking it.

The issue here is nobody is really playing. My defense after two days of basically zero play and interaction is literally “I mean I’m not scum cause I’ve been casing people” and that’s an opinion read I can’t change your mind on. You are welcome to vote me, I’m just gonna flip town :shrug:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hell at this point I’m willing to not vote you simply because you’re posting!

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
As much as I think Quid's play was scummy yesterday, for reasons I mentioned relatively clearly, I do also think that just murdering lurkers should be high prio right now. Scum's going to get an easy afk victory otherwise.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Quidthulhu posted:

I don't get why you ask this- you feel like you're town and then you keep throwing this out there. Town should never self-vote but you're very specifically willing to.

Are you trying to make us call your bluff?

In which case, ##vote quid

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SolusLunes posted:

I don't get why you ask this- you feel like you're town and then you keep throwing this out there. Town should never self-vote but you're very specifically willing to.

I think Quid was trying to be sassy

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

SolusLunes posted:

this was clearly a joke on his part

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

ugh I'm bad at jokes that aren't day 1

##unvote

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Let’s lynch me

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

Let’s lynch me

why?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

because I can’t post my role pm to get modkilled

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

what the poo poo is it with people just chomping at the bit to get modkilled lately

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Epsilon Plus posted:

what the poo poo is it with people just chomping at the bit to get modkilled lately

it was a joke about this game being dead, calm down, I can’t get modkilled because we don’t have role pms to post

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Mafia is suffering

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Anyone who says otherwise is just tryna lunch someone

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

now it is I, who has not gotten the joke

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

You are Milli Vanilli. You are VANILLA TOWN.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

HUM NO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Mr. Humalong posted:

You are Milli Vanilli. You are VANILLA TOWN.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA