Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
y’all I am like 1 day into my weeklong all-inclusive and cannot stop missing my orangecat please give me support

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

JaneError posted:

y’all I am like 1 day into my weeklong all-inclusive and cannot stop missing my orangecat please give me support

Pia sends her support

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Most Delicate Princess Baby Buttercup says "the best place to take a nap is a fresh, hot pile of laundry, even when it's already 90 in the house".

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
Rex agrees.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

JaneError posted:

Zuul sends his support.

Only momentarily though, as it is nap time.

Andro
Jun 30, 2010
I am in the process of adopting a very cute, orange kitten. I am so excited!

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
Phyrexian Obliterator is not amused by my ginger stealing her blanket.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Rexie always looks 110% done with everyone's poo poo

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
"That's my secret, I'm always angry."

-- Rexie, probably

gothy
Sep 26, 2019
My big old man, similar to OP has now got basically 3 teeth. Though every time he goes in for an op I steel myself for "this is it" and he always bounces right back. He's pushing 18 now. Old bastard. He's very spoiled in his old age.
He's huge, weighs like 8kg and he was the runt of the litter. if his bro was alive I dunno how big he'd be.

rhttps://twitter.com/gothycrip/status/1157319504168390656/photo/1

He also purrs like a trooper.
big orange kits are the best kind, especially when they become grumpy old men.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Ftfy

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Oscar has been very busy hanging out on top of the couch while I lie down on it. I've had him for over four years and he's definitely developed his own routine for how/when he interacts with me.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Here is an orange cat I met.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Bobby Digital posted:

Here is an orange cat I met.

That is a cool effin dude. He looks just like my buff dude.

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
This is my big dumb idiot. He slept on my head this morning. It ruled.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
haven't posted cinder in a while

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

hi i'm under ur furniture destroying poo poo feed me

Saeka
Jul 2, 2007

I'm a man that loves the simple things. Sunhats. Boba. Dresses.

Lord of Casterly Rock

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
That couch is entirely too 'not-scratched to ribbons' for an orange cat. I bet you dyed him.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Hi this is Crumpet we adopted her on the weekend

Someone shat on the bed last night but she doesn’t know anything about it

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie
Hi, Crumpet :allears:

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Coq au Nandos posted:

Hi this is Crumpet we adopted her on the weekend

I KNOW NOTHEENG :3:

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

This is Morris. He doesn't like his sweater.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Crumpet likes food

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Geki likes my underwear drawer.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

My foof ball punkin. Only I dare to insert my face.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

ILL Machina posted:

My foof ball punkin. Only I dare to insert my face.

Do the needful

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
We just adopted this 3 year old female rescue super sweet and small cat on Friday. She's already won us over with her affection and ability to handle the full force of our 6 year old daughter's love for her.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

Shroomie posted:

This is Morris. He doesn't like his sweater.

MORRIS I LIKE YOUR SWEATER

Merica
Jan 28, 2009

Soaring Kestrel posted:

haven't posted cinder in a while

Did your steal Minerva and let her get fat?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7bv49ugGik

Have an internet orange cat

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
My ginger Tyrion had to get a dental cleaning a few days ago and was just tripping balls when he got home, he'd just stare off into the middle distance for a while.

HanabaL03
Nov 12, 2003

We're spread, we're spread, we're spreading our.... wings! :v:
My 2 orange kids.

First pic is Mews, roughly 2 years old.

Bottom one is Simba, roughly 3 years old.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

We put a toilet roll cylinder on a piece of string and Crumpet played with it for the first time this morning.

Unfortunately she noticed me trying to take a photo.

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer
No picture to accompany, but a good story so far.

Buddy is the best orange cat.

She was friendly with apartment complex denizens, and especially friendly with the kids that played around the lot where my apartment overlooked. I came out one night to see if she'd respond to my offers to give her attention, and she enjoyed it all. I set aside a water bowl and little food bowl, and every day it'd be used. One cold stormy night I offered shelter, and she took it. Another cold night I let her stay the night. After that, it was certain: We were pals.

Her belly is not a trap. She enjoys skritches near her tail. Absolutely loves face-cheek-chin-ear scratchings. Doesn't complain or fight when she's picked up, even when being moved from a long held napping spot or power place. She doesn't swipe with her paws. She'll only nip when she's hungry or physically uncomfortable. When I go to bed, she'll plop down in the nook of my armpit and curl up with me. If she doesn't want to sleep on the bed, the cat tree gives her a nice perch to curl up and sleep. In the morning, we exchange several soft headbutts to let each other know we're awake. At my computer she'll curl up on my lap, and if I'm not in the office chair she'll curl up in it. She loves the little soft cat bed I got for her. She knows to vomit on the floor, if not the bathroom. She's not quite a lap cat, but she' has no problem with me putting her on my chest and enjoying a bit of attention. The kitchen counter is not her domain. She purrs like an engine. She never gets tired of being mostly happy to see and be with me.

Sure, sometimes she poops outside the litterbox. Sometimes she pees in the litter bathroom sink and bath. She'd pee on the master bathroom mats if given a chance. She'll nip my base feet and/or calves if she's hungry despite it not being meal time. Yeah I've spoiled her enough that a spoon full of wet food is demanded three times a day despite there being plenty of decent dry food. Sure I've had to kick her out of the bedroom and close the door so I can sleep in a bit more than she'd want me to. There are times she's hangry enough to eat dead plants and yak them up, and I have to remove the offending pots. And Buddy? Seriously, if you're going to be this big a pain in the rear end when it's not time to feed you, you can sit outside the office next to the closed door. Mewl all you want, you know you're just being a pain in the rear end for food.

But even with all those gripes, Buddy is the best cat. I don't know why someone left her on the streets. I got lucky.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Mods???

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
This is my cat Pumpkin. We just showed up to our doorstep 4 years ago. He's passing away today. He was a very friendly orange friend. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Rest well, dear Pumpkin.