Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
Weatherman gave up but the laffchain continues to go up in value and we need a place to discuss investments

congrats to boxturret for winning the last (short) thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
has anyone said...

...gently caress

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:firstpost:

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
buttcoin!

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

vortmax posted:

congrats to boxturret for winning the last (short) thread

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
the butts must flow

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I LOVE big butts

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I was trying to convince someone recently that I liked butts more than most dudes and she was like “but most men would say that”, and I was like “I know, but those people are wrong and I love butt so much more” and I wish there was a tv show I could go on to prove it

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
record yourself sitting in the front seat of your vehicle explaining it and post it on youtube

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

:wrong:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

ground floor

much like the value

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
has bitcoin solved a real world problem yet?

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

The Management posted:

well have you????!?!

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

:smugmrgw:

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

The Management posted:

I don't know; was "how do we get people around the world to waste tons of energy for no gain to anyone" a problem that needed solving?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

echinopsis posted:

I was trying to convince someone recently that I liked butts more than most dudes and she was like “but most men would say that”, and I was like “I know, but those people are wrong and I love butt so much more” and I wish there was a tv show I could go on to prove it

a good butt is great :tutbutt:

Wutang-Yutani
Nov 21, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Please don't ban me.
I love YOSPOS.
I've held off buying an(other) account for so long since my last 3 got banned like 5 years ago.
But now I have a shameful reason for re-regging; I touched Bitcoin.
My country hates non-government-sponsored-gambling so I've been using BTC as a proxy.
It was working fine until now I seem to have a $500 transaction that's shared with $1,400,000 transaction and so it's not confirming?
What do I do?
Kill myself?
Help!

https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/1b3a7263a6a45532d43d23295c2ff7e3f21e95dad9b022ab42d1bea8c96e87ba/

I love Yospos.

edit: help!

Wutang-Yutani fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Nov 21, 2019

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i trust your butt coining but i have no advice how this trash works despite laffing for years at it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Management posted:

I ended up at some climate change thing last night and they talking about how bad it was and what can be changed and yeah now that I hear about bitcoin I’m quite convinced it’s gonna play a large part in turning this 8000 mega ton ship around so that our kids have somewhere to take a dump without someone else living under their toilet

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

echinopsis posted:

I ended up at some climate change thing last night and they talking about how bad it was and what can be changed and yeah now that I hear about bitcoin I’m quite convinced it’s gonna play a large part in turning this 8000 mega ton ship around so that our kids have somewhere to take a dump without someone else living under their toilet

more importantly did u find a good butt?

Wutang-Yutani
Nov 21, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wutang-Yutani posted:

Please don't ban me.
I love YOSPOS.
I've held off buying an(other) account for so long since my last 3 got banned like 5 years ago.
But now I have a shameful reason for re-regging; I touched Bitcoin.
My country hates non-government-sponsored-gambling so I've been using BTC as a proxy.
It was working fine until now I seem to have a $500 transaction that's shared with $1,400,000 transaction and so it's not confirming?
What do I do?
Kill myself?
Help!

https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/1b3a7263a6a45532d43d23295c2ff7e3f21e95dad9b022ab42d1bea8c96e87ba/

I love Yospos.

edit: help!

Turns out I just needed to wait 3 hours.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Wutang-Yutani posted:

Turns out I just needed to wait 3 hours.

buttcoingratscoin

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bulgakov posted:

more importantly did u find a good butt?

i’ll just leave this here and let you work it out for yourself :

:smugmrgw:

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

anyone got numbers i need some numbers

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

219:yosbutt:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

How about 4-20

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

Haven't we already run the buttcoin thing into the ground? There are no new buttcoin things right.....RIGHT?!?

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

syntaxrigger posted:

Haven't we already run the buttcoin thing into the ground? There are no new buttcoin things right.....RIGHT?!?

12.5 new buttcoins are made every 10 minutes

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry
The “price” has gone down about $1000 the last 3 or 4 days, so yeah, nothing has changed in buttcoinland.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

klafbang posted:

The “price” has gone down about $1000 the last 3 or 4 days, so yeah, nothing has changed in buttcoinland.

i think you’ll find that the price of buttcoins has always been above $10,000 us, even when it isn’t

based on math

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
the reply count crashed but its ok this time it will go up uP UP to the moon

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

forking the buttcoin thread is only proper and natural

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
also, hyperbitcoinization is imminent thanks to andreas “hammerlicker” antonopoulos

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
Wait, one ice cream shop in Berlin has decided to accept Bitcoin? This changes everything!

Lambert fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Nov 22, 2019

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

remember when he gave did a talk for the canadian senate and the bitcoiners were like this was the biggest thing ever

it was the second time i'd ever heard of the senate :)

Boxturret fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Nov 22, 2019

browsers castle
Dec 27, 2011

Zamujasa posted:

the reply count crashed but its ok this time it will go up uP UP to the moon

I give it 50/50 - but we're at like 7.5k now, and if you presume we won't go much lower than 5k... pretty good odds with only ~33% downside? I like buying here if thinking long term. As a trade maybe not, because I think this bounce won't be as high if we're going to continue down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

browsers castle posted:

I give it 50/50 - but we're at like 7.5k now, and if you presume we won't go much lower than 5k... pretty good odds with only ~33% downside? I like buying here if thinking long term. As a trade maybe not, because I think this bounce won't be as high if we're going to continue down.

what the gently caress