Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare

Raenir Salazar posted:

I'll be honest that after a certain point I just put people on ignore, like when they resort to death threats.

drat dude where are these death threats? That's hosed up and if you've had some directed at you, you should post them so the admins can deal with that. It's not cool to threaten anyone, online or otherwise, so if you could shed some light on that I think the mods would appreciate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice

Space Bat posted:

drat dude where are these death threats? That's hosed up and if you've had some directed at you, you should post them so the admins can deal with that. It's not cool to threaten anyone, online or otherwise, so if you could shed some light on that I think the mods would appreciate it.

I reported it already and put the person on ignore, I'm fine. Thanks for your concern.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

it was probably the very for real death threat of someone saying they'll hit them with a folding chair

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Spark That Bled posted:

I dunno, I'm not into the whole eugenics thing. Not at all.

You do know that Disney owns Marvel, right? You traitor.

When the revolution comes, I will volunteer to be first up against the wall :911:
(also man is that game pure loving dogshit)

Crocoswine posted:

it was probably the very for real death threat of someone saying they'll hit them with a folding chair

I mean on one hand lol at that being a death threat, but on the other it's pretty lame to go all internet though guy in 2019. Is that like his gimmick or something?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

McCloud posted:

When the revolution comes, I will volunteer to be first up against the wall :911:
(also man is that game pure loving dogshit)

I mean on one hand lol at that being a death threat, but on the other it's pretty lame to go all internet though guy in 2019. Is that like his gimmick or something?

i'm gonna kick your rear end

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Spark That Bled posted:

Oh yeah, the serious crime of liking Marvel movies.

Sure, Moviebob might have said some weird poo poo about the working class and rural people, but that's not as bad as enjoying Captain Marvel.

Did I miss a post cuz all I see is someone saying that thinking watching a marvel movie is causing societal change is dumb, not liking movies at all.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Did I miss a post cuz all I see is someone saying that thinking watching a marvel movie is causing societal change is dumb, not liking movies at all.

No, Spark That Bled is just incapable of reading an opinion they disagree with without changing it to be way more extreme.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Yvonmukluk posted:

If we're having another debate on the MCU, I will just say that I think Cloak & Dagger was probably the most legitimately socially-conscious MCU media, but I've never seen anyone doing thinkpieces on it at all. Which is a real pity, since it's legitimately good.

wasn't it shuffled off to some b-tier Disney family network? I remember seeing buzz about it at the start and yea some actual comments about it being solid but I had no idea where it even was

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Ariong posted:

No, Spark That Bled is just incapable of reading an opinion they disagree with without changing it to be way more extreme.

Sounds like they're in the right thread tbh.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Raenir Salazar/Spark That Bled/Misterbibs, you're so wrong

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Alaois posted:

i'm gonna kick your rear end

https://twitter.com/dril/status/460673146451161088?s=19

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i'm gonna body slam you, i'm gonna give you tiger and dragon suplexes, i'm gonna hit you with a spinebuster and put you in the texas cloverleaf, motherfucker

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare

Alaois posted:

i'm gonna body slam you, i'm gonna give you tiger and dragon suplexes, i'm gonna hit you with a spinebuster and put you in the texas cloverleaf, motherfucker
Settle down, Sparky

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Alaois posted:

I'm going to distract the ref

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Raenir Salazar posted:

I reported it already and put the person on ignore, I'm fine. Thanks for your concern.

Im gonna use the chair to hit the ground, throwing it to you before the ref turns around, so that when they see you holding the chair and me fake writhing in pain on the ground, they grant me the victory via disqualification

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Alaois posted:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Junpei Hyde posted:

Im gonna use the chair to hit the ground, throwing it to you before the ref turns around, so that when they see you holding the chair and me fake writhing in pain on the ground, they grant me the victory via disqualification

COLLUSION!!!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Junpei Hyde posted:

YOU drat RAT

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

it's either that or I hit The Judas Effect.

E: :judas:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Junpei Hyde posted:

it's either that or I hit The Judas Effect.

E: :judas:

Look let's not get carried away and threaten people with the Judas Effect, the deadliest, most dangerous maneuver in the history of human combat.

Spark That Bled
Jan 29, 2010

Hungry for responsibility. Horny for teamwork.

And ready to
BUST A NUT
up in this job!

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP
Smellness.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice

Junpei Hyde posted:

In my defence the original post didn't have an elaborate wrestling fanfic leading up to "Hit you with a chair" that made it clear it was some dumb wrestling joke but a lot of angry ranting about how angry I made them. :shrug:

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

jesus christ this thread

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Raenir Salazar posted:

In my defence the original post didn't have an elaborate wrestling fanfic leading up to "Hit you with a chair" that made it clear it was some dumb wrestling joke but a lot of angry ranting about how angry I made them. :shrug:

your local sports team sucks

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
okay i've been working all day but what the gently caress is wrong with you all

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Every single person who’s ever posted in this thread is one of my sockpuppets

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

watho posted:

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

watho posted:

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

I can't stop hurting myself with twitter threads.

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Nov 23, 2019

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Raenir Salazar posted:

bahahahaha

How often do people threaten to beat you up irl that you manged to interpret that post as a legitimate threat

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
jelloapocalypse's show they've been working on just came out, Epithet Erased, I've watched a couple minutes of it and I thought it would be a bit more...animated. Guess it's got an emphasis on "budget" when it comes to budget animation. Still cute though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yio2JNgQKBM&hd=1

watho
Aug 2, 2013

is the right opinion alright? The name rings alarm bells and makes me not watch but I recall them being discussed here and I’m probably being stupid about it

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

watho posted:

is the right opinion alright? The name rings alarm bells and makes me not watch but I recall them being discussed here and I’m probably being stupid about it

He's nowhere near as bad as his name would suggest, but at the end of the day he's still the Youtube equivalent of a misery tourist, so I still couldn't recommend his videos on any level whatsoever.

Literalman
Jul 31, 2019
https://www.kxan.com/news/rooster-teeth-vp-arrested-after-wife-alleges-brutal-abuse-strangulation/

So this just happened.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I don't recognize him. I thought that Matt and Bernie owned Rooster teeth.

Literalman
Jul 31, 2019

Arcsquad12 posted:

I don't recognize him. I thought that Matt and Bernie owned Rooster teeth.

Well they used to.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

JordanKai posted:

He's nowhere near as bad as his name would suggest, but at the end of the day he's still the Youtube equivalent of a misery tourist, so I still couldn't recommend his videos on any level whatsoever.

Pretty much. He's also a weird flavor of 'fair' that seems to border on indifference, and his videos are often way too long given how dry his angle is. It's like that whole 'tea' community but without the actual hook.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Whatever that is, it's blocked in the EU.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Darth Walrus posted:

Whatever that is, it's blocked in the EU.

one of the owners of rooster teeth almost murdered his wife/gf in really awful abuse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The pathologic video was fantastic and made me super appreciate the game

^^^^ :stonk: