Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

oh noooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
iG is going to beat eg later

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

eric ciaramella posted:

iG is going to beat eg later

Hmmm, hopefully no.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Ill be asleep so allow me to state

Go China

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
drat kpii looking svelt

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
One of the few pro games with legitimate chain feeding as a strategy. Thank you TNC for this display lmao

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
Wow, can't believe that game turned around like that. Void w/ satanic + Omni is insanely broken

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
drat abed/ramzes

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Kaka panicking on the glimpse there cost them the game. Goddamn felt like right out of a pub

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
shiiiiet bristle

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Not a good eg draft

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:toot:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Really bad draft from Eg. Just made no sense

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I never realized how small Fogged is. he's making purge look like a giant.

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
Pretty gutsy of TNC to choose the ES/Morph combo since it seems to have been figured out and they also lost really, really badly to it yesterday!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

they're talking up es/morph but armel carried after getting that early solo kill mid

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

TNC what are you doing drafting next to no disables versus morph/storm and with kotl/BB on your team are you trying to lose?

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
well tims is having a Championship Sunday alright

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013

BioThermo posted:

TNC what are you doing drafting next to no disables versus morph/storm and with kotl/BB on your team are you trying to lose?
They're going for the win before that matters strategy it looks like?

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

BioThermo posted:

It seems to be working so far

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

it's okay to have no stuns if you win all your lanes

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013
Might be taking TNC a bit too long now though

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

IG are going for the correct strat of avoiding fights and pushing lanes to delay until they get their timing

Or not wtf

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013
SK apparently was not paying attention to arrows

E: That turned into the beginning of the end. Think they could have defended first rax if SK dodged that and then probably further delays to their favor

lurksion fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Nov 24, 2019

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

ok I was wrong to doubt March :3:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

lurksion posted:

SK apparently was not paying attention to arrows

he didn't have vision, the arrow came through the trees

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Armel outlaned Emo bigly. ig relies on him to do something, and he couldnt. grats to tnc.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

BioThermo posted:

ok I was wrong to doubt March :3:

march is doing the drafting right?

I've been pretty pleasantly surprised by TNC's drafts

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
god that hammer drop, what a skill, what a fight

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

TNC is just playing really drat well

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
it is loving absurd that Morph has the ability to just Be The Best Initiator In All Of Dota like that

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

if i were in the 2019 Dota 2 Chengdu Major Grand Finals, i would simply ban the earthshaker
rip to vici but im different
e: lmao

Ambivalent fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Nov 24, 2019

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
imo it's very rude to go high ground with a 25k gold lead and VG were entirely in the right

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Hell yeah march

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

i'm terrible at dota and drafting especially but it really starts to look like match fixing when you don't just ban the ES that you're incapable of beating when it's coupled with a morph

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

ElNarez posted:

imo it's very rude to go high ground with a 25k gold lead and VG were entirely in the right

I mean they went highground when they could but there wasn’t a lot of fantastic openings. they did a really good job of fighting the morphshaker but it is absolutely absurd, and its far from as simple as ‘ah we have a 25k lead, if we just push, they’ll crumple’

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

NtotheTC posted:

i'm terrible at dota and drafting especially but it really starts to look like match fixing when you don't just ban the ES that you're incapable of beating when it's coupled with a morph

They did beat it in the upper bracket finals

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
It's unfortunate that the time difference means I have to say "CHINA GO HOME" after they already lost and went home.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

where's the patch icefraud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

tuesday