Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
My favorite part was how he acted like a badass until the moment the police threatened to cut his internet access.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
thankfully he's white

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
If he wasn't white they would have shot him, his dog, and his kid

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

what a dork haahahaha

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

story really falls apart in the third act when he mentions CPS and that hes a lovely father/person and has clearly gone insane

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He also got red flagged by another vet. Clearly this guy has been giving off some major potential murder-vibes.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Mega64 posted:

My favorite part was how he acted like a badass until the moment the police threatened to cut his internet access.

I assume he stopped posting then because they cut off his cell service and internet

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

goodbye soapbox, hello jailcell

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Da redcoats

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
This was on the front page of Reddit like it was a massively important story.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Reportedly a bunch of people (40+) with guns were going down to support him

Then nobody heard from them

I think they're saying everyone was arrested/killed and fbi hacked social media to cover it up

Since it's reddit I assume none of this actually happened and the reason nobody heard from them is because nobody actually went

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

JK Fresco posted:

Reportedly a bunch of people (40+) with guns were going down to support him

Then nobody heard from them

I think they're saying everyone was arrested/killed and fbi hacked social media to cover it up

Since it's reddit I assume none of this actually happened and the reason nobody heard from them is because nobody actually went

honeypot

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Goddamnit, why can't a thing good ever happen in hellworld

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Mega64 posted:

Should be made automatic so that if you show a gun on social media you lose your internet for 90 days.

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
Anyone who wants to die to keep their militia cosplay props should be given the opportunity

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Should be made automatic so that if you show a gun on social media you lose your internet for 90 days.

I've been watching a lot of cop shows lately and they do seem to catch a lot of people because they flash their illegal guns on facebook live and the gram

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

If they get probated from the internet then where will they direct all that misanthropy? As lovely as it is for enabling that kinda behavior- the internet works as a kinda weird pressure release valve for nutters.

CarpenterWalrus posted:

Anyone who wants to die to keep their militia cosplay props should be given the opportunity

Yeah, those militia types really need to get checked before they get us wrecked from time to time for the rest of our sake's.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Blue Lives Matters only exists in opposition to Black Lives Matter so I'm not surprised a gunfucker pulled a 180 the moment they were the ones having to face down police.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

frogge posted:

If they get probated from the internet then where will they direct all that misanthropy? As lovely as it is for enabling that kinda behavior- the internet works as a kinda weird pressure release valve for nutters.

This is why I'm so against the mods banning people just for being weird or crazy without breaking any rules.

Look what happened to Caro

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Sleeveless posted:

Blue Lives Matters only exists in opposition to Black Lives Matter so I'm not surprised a gunfucker pulled a 180 the moment they were the ones having to face down police.

This guy openly hated the cops and called them filthy pigs i don't think he was very blue lives matter

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I bet he still loved the idea of state sanctioned violence, just thought cops weren't doing enough of it :shrug:

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

I bet he still loved the idea of state sanctioned violence, just thought cops weren't doing enough of it :shrug:

What are you basing this on? He has a pretty extensive social media presence so I assume you've looked through it?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

JK Fresco posted:

What are you basing this on? He has a pretty extensive social media presence so I assume you've looked through it?

Gun nuts gonna gun nut.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Isn't boogaloo code for race war?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Probably.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Dmitri-9 posted:

Breakin 2 must be a very different movie then what I originally thought.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
He seems like a Nazi and I hope he suffers.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

dudeness posted:

Breakin 2 must be a very different movie then what I originally thought.

The alt-right steals african and african-american words all the time.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

JK Fresco posted:

He was okay with state sanctioned violence when he signed up to commit it overseas hth

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Grem posted:

And it's in his Instagram story, which I don't know how to link. Time to find out how much all that poo poo talking they do about fighting the government actually helps.

https://www.instagram.com/whiskey_warrior_556/

he's a libertarian and has kids in his instagram so he's def a pedo

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Libertarian and kiddy diddler are pretty much a circle as a Venn diagram so that goes without saying.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

JK Fresco posted:

This is why I'm so against the mods banning people just for being weird or crazy without breaking any rules.

Look what happened to Caro

:hmmyes:

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chief McHeath posted:

Wow the print industry is desperate. making round magazines?

e: plus how is that illegal?

Lol

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
i hate the cops so much but i will also call them in five seconds if I'm threatened in any way

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

A cop licking he own boot

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Dmitri-9 posted:

I think it's code for rebellion against the Federal government

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Boogaloo memes are pretty funny IMO

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
So is there an actual news article or something like that? I love seeing chuds fail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

JK Fresco posted:

I think it's code for rebellion against the Federal government

So is the 'Electric Boogaloo' code for rebellion against Consolidated Edison?