Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

helno
Jun 19, 2003

hmm now were did I leave that plane
It is a large whitworth combination wrench which is pretty useless to most people.

I got it back in the day and decided to pass it around since it looked like he was on the road to getting his poo poo together.

Since that is no longer a thing it should be remade into something interesting that can be passed around without the baggage. Any blacksmiths interested in beating the poo poo out of an old wrench?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

I think the wrench just goes away into the ether. No repurposing, no re-gifting.

To my future Santee if you need an idea; I am grateful for anything you want to share. Tools are cool, harbor freight stuff rules. I’ve got a thread here about bringing a Lexus LX470 to its full glory so anything related to that is cool, including any cool camping stuff? I’m a huge BMW douche, so anything related to that is fun and cool. Local treats are always neat to experience.

Please no dicks; and no booze (I don’t drink, it’s also illegal to ship booze to Utah because they regulate that stuff here by the state)

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
I've achieved gainful employment in time for the extension, so count me in for my first year

I'm game for anything, I love surprises

I guess game for anything but that. It should go in the scrap bin

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
Yeah, poo poo, sign me up. I skipped last year due to general issues but I'm back on board. I'll send off the email in the morning.

Shirt size large, dicks to a minimum, so on and so forth.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Consign the wrench to the deep with the appropriate one finger salute.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

Unmarked grave forgotten forever for the wrench. No one should be spending any more time or thought on it.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Donate it to the salvation army or a value village or whatever and forget about it.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

I've been in for several years, but money is tight right now. Sorry victims y'all.

For those on the fence, DO IT before time runs out! It's awesome and great.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat
:siren: Ok team! Registration is closed:siren:

Matches are made, I'm just waiting on one person to get back to me with address details before I send them out

If you have not posted your gifting preferences in this thread, please do so now

This might be t shirt size, what cars you own, what posters you like, nature of dick art on boxes etc

You must post this information in the thread, if you have emailed it, nothing will happen. Please post in this thread!

Also I believe in the past, iForge did a santa swap with InitialDave to keep the mystery alive, InitialDave, are you happy to do this again?

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

slothrop posted:

Also I believe in the past, iForge did a santa swap with InitialDave to keep the mystery alive, InitialDave, are you happy to do this again?
Yep, fine by me - make me your Santa, then I'll swap quietly with someone else for theirs, and we'll launder our shipping records through each other (or just hold them back) to avoid giving the game away.

babyeatingpsychopath
Oct 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

Oh snap. Matches are out. Just know, sir, you asked for it.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
:siren: Matches are out :siren:

Please excuse the perfunctory emails, I'm trying to be as efficient as possible.

If there are any issues or you have not received a reply to your initial email, with your match, please contact me ASAP

edit:

Whoever is unlucky enough to get me, I'd like something local from your area, not fussed if it's car related or not. I use the nice coaster Freelop got me everyday!

Otherwise, I love beer & whisky and well anything alcohol or food related really

I have a gradma spec e120 Corolla called Beryl.

I have a 2 year old nephew who adores Matchbox cars.

No dicks on the external package, but go crazy on the inside!

slothrop fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Nov 24, 2019

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
As mentioned above, if someone wants an Australian santee, drop me a PM and I'll exchange Slothrop for whoever you have (I'm fine with any santee location really).

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
gently caress... am I too late? I was out of town

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

extreme_accordion posted:

gently caress... am I too late? I was out of town

email me your details per the OP. I'll see what I can do.

also, everybody:

:siren: please remember to send your shipping notifications to the email address in the OP, lest you are considered a deadbeat:siren:

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
Thank you for the offer Slothrop. I'll sit out this year as to not complicate things.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Getting the thing shipped out was a nightmare, Canada post absolutely refused to ship food which is like 49% of the reason for doing this. I hope my giftee loves everything :3

Thanks again for doing this, slothrop

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

Powershift posted:

Getting the thing shipped out was a nightmare, Canada post absolutely refused to ship food which is like 49% of the reason for doing this. I hope my giftee loves everything :3

Thanks again for doing this, slothrop

Santa’s getting poo poo done! Good work

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

I have a list, hoping to pick it all up Saturday then I got offered a good OT shift so going to see if I can squeeze shopping shipping and working into the same day :v:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Sent yesterday. The only dick is in the box. Hope it makes all of your dreams come true!

helno
Jun 19, 2003

hmm now were did I leave that plane
Package shipped.

Thanks again for organising things.

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp
Size
-Mens small/medium

-Stickers, cats, airplanes, music, cooking, guns, video games, tools, marine animals and dinosaurs so basically I'm 12 years old

Cars:
-90 Miata
-00 Insight (In pieces)
-80 Austin Mini
-59 TR3A (God, why)
-13 Fit

Echotic
Oct 20, 2013
Goods shipped in a couple of parts, hope they arent too far apart in delivery.

superdylan
Oct 13, 2005
not 100% stupid
Waiting on one last piece from China, I'll be able to ship next week. Sorry for the delay!

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I'm probably going to end up shipping two packages because the main thing I ordered for mine, hasn't even shipped to me yet.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
Just received the things I need to assemble this gift. I've got a mock up and proof of concept.
It's gonna take more work than I initially thought so I'll probably be shipping closer to the cut off date.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
Dearest Santee,

Your package is on the way, it does not include a gift message or any dicks. It probably includes a receipt. I am a terrible santa.

Yours in AISSmas,
slothrop

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

slothrop posted:

Dearest Santee,

Your package is on the way, it does not include a gift message or any dicks. It probably includes a receipt. I am a terrible santa.

Yours in AISSmas,
slothrop

Same.

I am however sending Santee a personalized bonus gift.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
My gift just arrived yesterday, thank you Santa!!

I don't know what the hell kind of shipping service the seller of the main part of Santee's gift from uses, but everything will be ready to go whenever the courier gallops into town and hitches his horse in front of the post office

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp
Still waiting for some bits to arrive before I can ship everything out :toot:

Sgt Fox
Dec 21, 2004

It's the buzzer I love the most. Makes me feel alive. Makes the V8's dead.
Parcel has been given to Santa for delivery.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Dear Santee, it'll be going out sometime this week, probably Wednesday.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

All components are here, packing and posting tomorrow or Wednesday

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Package incoming, part 1 shows as delivered last week, and part 2 should be there before the end of the week.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
Blew my ACL, so it's going to be a bit before I get to the UPS store - my package is heavy! Probably Saturday for shipping.

Sgt Fox
Dec 21, 2004

It's the buzzer I love the most. Makes me feel alive. Makes the V8's dead.
Santa dropped a package off on my doorstep today. Now to hide it under the tree until Christmas.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

It's loving big.

Snacks!

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAACKS

ProblemSovler

Thanks Santa!

PS

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Sorry i didnt include a note, my brain was crashing and i was in a rush :3:

Objective 1 was making sure the wrench didn't escape the box. Mission accomplished. snacks make excellent packing peanuts. objective 2 obviously being the snacks survive. The wrench containment being sideways makes me think it was tussled with by customs or something.

The chips are the best versions of the best common Canadian chip varietals. The wasabi rice crackers are sooooooooo good. The green ones clear your sinuses with a handful.

Bajaha posted:

Package incoming, part 1 shows as delivered last week, and part 2 should be there before the end of the week.

Got part 1, it's awesome! gonna use it to explore part 2.

Powershift fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Dec 10, 2019

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Powershift posted:

The wrench containment being sideways makes me think it was tussled with by customs or something.

You don't say....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

oooh, agriculture. I was expecting DEA.

Border agent #1 "What did he ship?"
Border agent #2 "a 3 food long wrench and a ton of chips"
Border agent #1 ".....and how much weed?"

That's probably why canada post wouldn't ship food. the agriculture bros are probably going all out looking for avocados evading the tariffs.