Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Enos Cabell posted:

Stopped by church after work to buy some Thanksgiving stuff, place was super packed. Several employees were talking about it being the busiest Monday they've seen, probably doesn't help that a snow storm is blowing in tomorrow. Was going to pick up some pecans to make a pie with, but the Costco pecan pie was only a buck more and looked super good. Less cooking for me!

Are you in Denver? gently caress I need to go to church tonight and I know it's going to be full of worshippers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

If you don't wanna get a Turkey at Costco, I've had really good turkeys buying from the brand Open Nature.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

When do they put the trees out?

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

FogHelmut posted:

When do they put the trees out?

I stopped by Costco in Tustin today (holy gently caress that's the busiest I have ever seen it) and they had the first christmas tree truck pulled up and were starting to set up lot up. probably start selling in the next day or two.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

FCKGW posted:

I stopped by Costco in Tustin today (holy gently caress that's the busiest I have ever seen it) and they had the first christmas tree truck pulled up and were starting to set up lot up. probably start selling in the next day or two.

Trees usually sell out in a day or two. Need to be on top of this.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Got a :siren:DOG:siren: then headed inside for everything. Not particularly crazy at my store. They only had smaller birds. Sub 15lbs. Managed to find one 15lber and got a pre-cooked turkey breast for leftover sandwiches the day after.

Also I saw this poo poo:

Dog pic:

:gritin:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

While you are diligent and pay close attention to detail, you are not afraid to push someone's buttons if you feel they have treated you poorly. In the coming months, beware of those you may have pushed too far, they will be looking for a prime opportunity to stab you in the back.

Thank you for using Hot Dog Horoscopes™ and have a good evening.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
There was hella onions underneath all that ketchup and parm.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I ran to Church for a regular weekday pick-up. Too busy. I also saw about eight pallets of hubcab-sized pies.

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
:prepop:

:eyepop:

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Picked up a punkin pie, Brussel sprouts, and six pack of Cornish game hens. Thanksgiving magnificence.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

SirPablo posted:

I ran to Church for a regular weekday pick-up. Too busy. I also saw about eight pallets of hubcab-sized pies.

My Costco had at least 15 pallets of pies in the steel inside the produce cooler yesterday. I meant to take a picture of them all but I forgot. It's truly a sight to see how many pies they sell this week.

Ebeneezer Splooge
Nov 2, 2018
Parm dog -

Great example of Fusion Cuisine. Thanks Costco Deli for the inspiration for this humble goon.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Ok, I’ll bite. What is this

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

That's some elite level dogin

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

david_a posted:

Ok, I’ll bite. What is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzpWNcxsYAA

It's a bottle of Brandy

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

My Japanese butt washing robot arrives today! Hopefully everything needed for install is in the box.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Enos Cabell posted:

My Japanese butt washing robot arrives today! Hopefully everything needed for install is in the box.

What are you going to name it

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
The kind of mass produced gift which seem authentic that one American would love to give to another American.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

What are you going to name it

Mr. Sparkle of course

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Does anyone know how long these apple pies last? It's in the fridge currently but i just want to make sure.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Enos Cabell posted:

Mr. Sparkle of course

I'm disrespectful to defecation. Can you see that I am serious?

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Does anyone know how long these apple pies last? It's in the fridge currently but i just want to make sure.

About 2-3 days assuming generous slices

Oh you mean for preservation. Desserts are good for like a week and change. If your pie lasts more than a week you arent eating enough of it

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Looks like a really cool bowl :420:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
someone brought a costco apple and pumpkin pie into the office

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Looks like a really cool bowl :420:

The things I would have if Costco moved glass

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Chinatown posted:

someone brought a costco apple and pumpkin pie into the office

Was it still in the costco packaging, or was it all stealth mode "I want people to think that its possible I actually made this"

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

About 2-3 days assuming generous slices

Oh you mean for preservation. Desserts are good for like a week and change. If your pie lasts more than a week you arent eating enough of it

I mean, from now till turkey day. I've had a pie go bad once when we kinda slowed down with the pie eattin.

ALSO! They, I forgot to mention, they have mutha fuckIN GOLDEN TEE cabinets for sale. :pcgaming:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Was it still in the costco packaging, or was it all stealth mode "I want people to think that its possible I actually made this"

Costco packaging and all.

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love
My Costco opens at 10:00am but I got in early at 9:50 and was checking out at the registers at 9:53. The parking lot was already going full Mad Max by the time I left at 9:55. Praise be.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Places to avoid the next four days: Costco

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

SirPablo posted:

:hmmno:

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

SirPablo posted:

BURN THE HERETIC

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SirPablo posted:

Thats wussy talk.

Places to be in next 4 days? In the loving pie pits of hell at Costco. No ones stopping me from getting a pumpkin pie cheesecake!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Revel in the chaos, brothers. The fruits of your labor will taste sweeter after your struggle

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Pump Jockey posted:

My Costco opens at 10:00am but I got in early at 9:50 and was checking out at the registers at 9:53. The parking lot was already going full Mad Max by the time I left at 9:55. Praise be.

Was there at 10:30 on Monday, and the parking lot had never been that full. I won’t be going back for a few weeks, but I stocked up on what I need so no worries. PBUC

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Mother of god

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

FogHelmut posted:

Mother of god

SOME PIG!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FogHelmut posted:

Mother of god

Costco. Its good folks!

Some background on this:
https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/costco-550-dollar-ham/

Chinatown fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Nov 27, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

FogHelmut posted:

Mother of god

I wish my Co had this. Being a second generation Spaniard, I'd snap that poo poo up.