Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

I'm looking to the moment when these cartoons devolve into just a pile of Things The Artist Doesn't Like without even the pretense of a cartoon or a statement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Ambitious Spider posted:

dont think I saw this one here:

Uhh - going left will get them to miss, too.

And nice riff on 9/11 there.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

MrUnderbridge posted:

Uhh - going left will get them to miss, too.

And nice riff on 9/11 there.

It might be an edit

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

This chiseled distinguished portrait 1000 times better than my usual garbage art will really make Romney look bad!

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

It's a primo edit of this one

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

It's a primo edit of this one

I saw an edit of the edit, and thought this was a real one. I got fooled.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

None of these gags are that funny but I appreciate the effort that went into this. Not that there's anything wrong with scribbling an elephant and donkey swearing at each other, though.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Somfin posted:

It might be an edit

Dammit, thread! Its getting harder and harder to tell reality.

Oh, well. Day off tomorrow so I'll just do some drugs and it won't matter.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I know this is just absurdism, but the thought of Turkey Christ being roasted THEN crucified is funny to be.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
https://twitter.com/AnnTelnaes/status/1199496817219657728?s=20

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

I've been mainlining Tom the Dancing Bug comics from a decade ago, complete with reader comments! Adblock seems to work fine on here.
https://www.gocomics.com/tomthedancingbug/2009/09/26

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

Telnaes is such a goddam treasure

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Ambitious Spider posted:

dont think I saw this one here:

"haha! why aren't those stupid democrats listening to the sage wisdom of ex-president obama??"~lisa "ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck you" benson.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!
^^^^^ "Truth or Derelict" ^^^^^

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
When was the last new Tinsley? Was it before the impeachment proceedings were announced?

Doesn't matter if the president committed impeachable offenses, you're not allowed to impeach without GOP say-so! Good thing all Republicans are honest and would never stonewall anything that would lead to consequences for their party.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Last loving week, you were saying that Republicans were in the wrong for slavishly defending Trump, and now you say it's the Democrats' fault that they can't get any Republicans on board with impeachment? How can you possibly hold both of these views at once you shithead?

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: We Take Away Rights From Children, Never Grant New Ones

Ted Rall posted:

We Take Away Rights From Children, Never Grant New Ones

Prosecutors like to try children as adults. But they never offer children the privileges of adults.

Tags: adult, alcohol, Automobile, car, Child, Children, Crime and Punishment, Drinking, Driving, Law and Order, prosecutors

First Dog on the Moon: Serial gateist Angus Taylor and the mystery of the faked documents

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

I think I might hate this loving piece of poo poo the most, he spent so much time sucking his own dick over how he feels soooo bad about supporting the Iraq war and he wouldn't get tricked out of his principles ever again!!!! and then it's a never ending torrent of this shitfuckingFUCKINGHSIT

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

There's an age-gated right that is conspicuously absent from this, and I'm just gonna come down on the side of "Thank you, Rall, for not including that" and leave it there.

Once again the art is fractal in its obvious problems and the writing is really bad (Who is "they?" Are prosecutors able to give children the right to drive a car or drink alcohol?) but in overall sentiment I think it's fine.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Lemming posted:

I think I might hate this loving piece of poo poo the most, he spent so much time sucking his own dick over how he feels soooo bad about supporting the Iraq war and he wouldn't get tricked out of his principles ever again!!!! and then it's a never ending torrent of this shitfuckingFUCKINGHSIT

Stantis admitting he was wrong took all his energy and he needs to rest another 20 years before he can do it again. Actually changing his behavior would be a superhuman feat as far as he’s concerned

Kit Walker fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Nov 27, 2019

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired
The important thing is Stantis found a way to feel better and more put upon than everyone else.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

God, they just straight-up lie. You can’t even call it being stupid because of how careful it cherrypicks the candidates. If you’re going to count Bloomberg’s doomed campaign, then you have to include multiple persons of color, a gay man, and numerous women. Of course they’re all wealthy to some degree, it’s almost as if money equates to more speech in elections!

Also a helluva thing to say when your candidate is the Avatar of Wealthy WASPs.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

Well you see, Justin Amash isn't a Republican, because they purged him from the party fair and square.

I still can't believe we saw the day that David loving Frum became a RINO.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Pants Donkey posted:

God, they just straight-up lie. You can’t even call it being stupid because of how careful it cherrypicks the candidates. If you’re going to count Bloomberg’s doomed campaign, then you have to include multiple persons of color, a gay man, and numerous women. Of course they’re all wealthy to some degree, it’s almost as if money equates to more speech in elections!

Also both the examples are Jewish, and the USA has never had a non-Christian president. And Bernie isn't really all that rich.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Pants Donkey posted:

Trump is neither white, anglo-saxon, nor protestant. He's orange, bavarian, and worships himself as the one true god.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i am also extremely angry at that stantis comic so i'm glad everyone else is too

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

"Jews don't count for diversity when it would hurt my argument" is a thing on both the right and the left.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
plus the right has plenty of 'and those soros loving kikes LIBERAL Jews who don't love Israel(i right wing zealots) aren't even real Jews to keep them nice and steady as they angrily insist bernie is just another old white man

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

:hmmyes:

Today i wont yell at you jrrose

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

sexpig by night posted:

plus the right has plenty of 'and those soros loving kikes LIBERAL Jews who don't love Israel(i right wing zealots) aren't even real Jews to keep them nice and steady as they angrily insist bernie is just another old white man

Gross.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Why is Christmas driving a car and not a sled?

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Is treating turkey with bacon really that old a strategy? I assumed it was a gen X thing at oldest, but I guess America loves it’s fatty foods.

Anyway, the answer is no, it did not give us pause because most reasonable people have come to terms with the fact that Republicans only business in Congress is to obstruct and they will eagerly ignore obvious crimes to do so.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

kaschei posted:

Why is Christmas driving a car and not a sled?

I guess you could conclude that that turkey has no idea how Grandma feels

betaraywil fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Nov 27, 2019

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Pakled posted:

Last loving week, you were saying that Republicans were in the wrong for slavishly defending Trump, and now you say it's the Democrats' fault that they can't get any Republicans on board with impeachment? How can you possibly hold both of these views at once you shithead?
Don't you know that both sides are equally bad?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Both sides are equally bad but somehow I always stay on the same side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I have a few 'both sides are corrupt' people on my Facebook, and it's always such a coincidence when the majority of their criticism is aimed towards the Democrats being "too far left" and lefty politicians like AOC. These people would probably love Prickly City.