Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
i'm the horrifying malformed crabclaw at the end of 70's boss's right arm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

First rule of job hunting: Don't mention the boss' deformities.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It looks like he's doing the "spread fingers and flick tongue" motion.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Cartoon Man posted:

I’m not excactly sure the 70’s were like this...

Well not for everyone. But that's a white man.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Milo and POTUS posted:

It looks like he's doing the "spread fingers and flick tongue" motion.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Hahaha holy poo poo

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I can't find any way of doing it online so make it so the last panel is in the top right, remove the text bubbles and floating resume and make it look like the Interviewer is just sick to gently caress of this rear end in a top hat's poo poo.

e: so I tried doing it in MSPaint but it changed the colors a little bit? Also I had to jump through hoops using an online photo editor and I think it's still much smaller than the actual comic size

e2: nvm it huge. Wtf

Milo and POTUS has a new favorite as of 10:34 on Nov 27, 2019

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I'm sorry, with this level of computer literacy, we can't offer you the job.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Haha now make them poo out an egg haha.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Jerry Cotton posted:

Finnish humor is weird but I like it

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Jerry Cotton posted:

What would that even smell like haha

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

what an rear end in a top hat

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Jesus christ dude

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
The flip side of that is "sorry but you're overqualified we can't hire you." Job hunting these days is god damned absurd.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Arrhythmia posted:

Jesus christ dude

I regret nothing

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

For some reason people around the internet are going nuts for this Hungarian comic from the '60's.

The reason is that it's good.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I can't believe people on the internet could be obsessed with a sexy, yet quirky female cartoon character.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

It's also a really good comic strip.

e:

https://twitter.com/JucikaDaily/status/1198008689791246336

ultrafilter has a new favorite as of 23:34 on Nov 27, 2019

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

I feel personally attacked by this one.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

ultrafilter posted:

It's also a really good comic strip.

How do you figure? The plot of basically every strip is "sexy lady does cute thing".

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

The Moon Monster posted:

How do you figure? The plot of basically every strip is "sexy lady does cute thing".

You may be asking too much from your comic strips.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

There's actually a deep, rich lore behind this old Hungarian cheesecake comic, if you'll indulge me. In ancient Roman times,

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

The Moon Monster posted:

Good enough for me!

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Moon Slayer posted:

Good enough for me!

Username/quote username combo.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Beachcomber posted:

You may be asking too much from your comic strips.

I just think it's funny that people are acting like Garfield x Crudely Drawn Boobs is some sort of amazing find.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Agent355 posted:

I feel personally attacked by this one.

Is Ronnie ok?

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

grittyreboot posted:

Is Ronnie ok?

Never.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

The Moon Monster posted:

I just think it's funny that people are acting like Garfield x Crudely Drawn Boobs is some sort of amazing find.

It's at least more elegant than Garfield because there's no text required.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

It's kind of an interesting cultural window into a time and place I know little about. It's also unashamedly horny.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 25 hours!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Twist: he's actually a responsible phone user and it's WWIII :gbsmith:

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

grittyreboot posted:

Is Ronnie ok?

he's fine

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I know those are two separate comics but I'm reading them as one and it works.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Moon Slayer posted:

It's kind of an interesting cultural window into a time and place I know little about. It's also unashamedly horny.

Yeah I don't see the problem, Jucika owns

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Moon Slayer posted:

I had to look back a ways to realize that you weren't talking about Garfield or Whomp.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

That's also why I like Mafalda, on the surface it's just Peanuts in Spanish, but the backdrop of Cold War-era Argentina makes it really interesting to me.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

That's also why I like Mafalda, on the surface it's just Peanuts in Spanish, but the backdrop of Cold War-era Argentina makes it really interesting to me.

Is there an archive somewhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 25 hours!