Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

As an intellectual I wash only with free range organic chicken and lentil soup, lightly spiced with thyme and rosemary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A subtle tomato broth with basil for me.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

alexandriao posted:

As an intellectual I wash only with free range organic chicken and lentil soup, lightly spiced with thyme and rosemary

Are yo going to enter the pool
Washed with sage, rosemary, and thyme

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

brb dipping my junk in the borscht

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

alexandriao posted:

I reject the implication that my rear end is not disposable

I woke up this morning with a bad hangover and my rear end in a top hat was missing again

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Listen: Billy Pilgrim's rear end has come unstuck in time.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Why are we still on this?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
If there's one thing goons love to talk about, it's poop.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hihohe posted:

When it comes to the holes of butts, SA is number 2 to no one.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Hihohe posted:

Why must you be such an rear end?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Arivia posted:

Why must you be such an rear end?

Nobody likes a smart aleck.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Nobody likes a smart aleck.

But (dumb) asses abound.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Hihohe posted:

Personally, I enjoy bingeing on the quote thread when it's full of soapy assholes.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
You know what they say, the rear end in a top hat is in the eye of the beholder.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I'd rather have soap in my hole than hope in my soul.

Wait...

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Mr. Sunshine posted:

You know what they say, the rear end in a top hat is in the eye of the b-hole-der.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
there's a hole in my butt
that can only be filled
byyyyy soap

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I'd rather have soap in my hole than hope in my soul.

Wait...

Never give up hope on your hole.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

a star war betamax posted:

These kind of threads are really funny when you think about how the OP willingly let's other men ram their erect penises into his rear end in a top hat. His rear end in a top hat. Like where all the poo poo comes out. And he also puts his penis into their assholes. Just to recap, the anus is where feces pushes out of the body. Imagine a penis scraping in and out, poo poo caked on it and splitting out on the ground. That's the OP that's what he proudly does and lets, LETS, men do to him...... Sick and perverted and hilarious that we can read a thread authored by a sick pervert who proudly engages in such animal like behavior .. ..... The butthole.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Shut up Meg posted:

I don't know how this happened but it makes me nervous.

IShallRiseAgain posted:

I mean how else are you supposed to get rid of cockroaches?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Lobok posted:

I thought you most of all weren't supposed to go in there.
I know this was a while ago but(t)
Oh my god

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

that can only be filled
byyyyy soap

https://www.etsy.com/SlickeryAfterD...e=1522984919170

quote:

This extra large penis shaped soap now has a suction cup option! Who doesn't love dick soap on a suction cup.

PLEASE NOTE: This penis shaped soap is approximately 7 inches tall and weighs about 8 ounces. For the love of Pete...external use only! If you chose the pink option, that is as Caucasian as it gets. If you order white, you will literally get a white penis, not a Caucasian penis.

Or

Rust Martialis has a new favorite as of 19:32 on Nov 27, 2019

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Dixville posted:

I know this was a while ago but(t)
Oh my god
Jesus yeah I would have completely missed that but it's gold.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

This variant of an old classic is pretty sweet.

Chomp8645 posted:

I make nothing of that. I heard specifically that she had some martial arts cred as an instructor or something. Then again I only heard this from my friend so maybe he's just an idiot (probably).

Laterite posted:

Does your friend appear when you turn off your monitor?

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

purple death ray posted:

I woke up this morning with a bad hangover and my rear end in a top hat was missing again

Related https://youtu.be/byDiILrNbM4

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

purple death ray posted:

I woke up this morning with a bad hangover and my anus was missing again

This happens all the time. It's detachable.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Cubone posted:

you're watching Breaking Bad, right?
it's the first episode, and it gets to the part where Walt takes his pants off and Jesse yells at him
and then Jesse just yells at Walt for taking his pants off for the rest of the episode
and then in the next episode, they're still doing it. and that's it, and we're in like the fifth season of man standing in desert sans pants getting yelled at. every once in a while the camera hovers lewdly over his rear end and dick

and you find out the creator also made a movie called Fight Club
and it's exactly the same as our Fight Club except when it gets to the scene where Brad Pitt is yelling at Edward Norton for running around with his pants off, that's all that happens for the rest of the movie. just 20 minutes of Edward Norton standing around in his underwear while Brad Pitt yells at him

that's webcomics

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

that can only be filled
byyyyy soap

Hole faaaarted

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

raspy'd again

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
There was a HOLE here. It's clean now.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Literally A Person posted:

South Dakota is like if you took North Dakota and made it even Dakota-er. Shameful.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

it's not an intentional joke but this is still pretty hilarious to me

blatman posted:

Anyone got any recommendations for aliexpress geiger counters? They seem to scale from like 20 bucks to a billion trillion zenny and a lot of the descriptions make it sound like they're mislabeled

Shut up Meg posted:

I feel this falls in the category of 'things you should buy from a reputable source'.

goatface posted:

Build your own rad counter like a real internet nerd. I think a decent tube would still be pretty expensive, but you can probably pick up a soviet beta/gamma tube for cheap if you just want to piss about.

Don't touch any task professional without paying for professional. Radon ratings from a cheap no-brand are basically worthless unless you've also got the materials to verify the output.

blatman posted:

I just need it to win a bet with an idiot, one of my coworkers insists that gay men give off significant radiation and that's how gaydar works and also why he refuses to be in the same room as the one brazenly-gay dude for longer than 30 or 40 seconds

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Inceltown posted:

Cactus balls was my nickname in high school. Don't ask.

Jamesman posted:

Was it because of the tiny prick that went along with them?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

SKULL.GIF posted:

https://twitter.com/jmslaymaker/status/1199378875433857024

👏 MORE 👏 FEMALE 👏 NAZI 👏 PROPAGANDAISTS 👏

Rand alPaul posted:

The real Kristallnacht was when Hitler broke the glass ceiling in the motion picture industry.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Sagebrush posted:

:holymoley:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

Gayma rays.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Re: Would-be MN Republican congressional candidate Danielle Stella:

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

For whatever reason it wasn't widely-publicized but not only does she have two theft charges she also has a DUI and leaving the scene/evading arrest.

The best is that she claims she's running to "clean up crime-ridden Minnesota".

Outrail posted:

What state is she moving to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Outrail posted:

No joke I have a coworker who thinks microwaves make you sick, and because of this refuses to have any other appliances plugged into the same socket. As in having the fridge plugged into the same outlet as the microwave can make irradiated or poison the food in the fridge. I think it's some sort of cargo cult defective variant of germ theory? Anyway she works in public education, society is doomed.