Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

i want rihito to fight jesus instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

where the red fern gropes posted:

i want rihito to fight SWEET JESUS instead

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I hope Kengan Omega fixes one of the things missing from the last series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyICTg3pvuk

Verticality.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

RareAcumen posted:

I hope Kengan Omega fixes one of the things missing from the last series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyICTg3pvuk

Verticality.

did you not read the sekibayashi vs sumo punk fight

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.
I just don’t see Kokoro qualifying for the tournament after seeing how easily his face got caved in by Koga

I really like Toku² as a fighter name

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

OnimaruXLR posted:

did you not read the sekibayashi vs sumo punk fight

I'm not gonna be satisfied with just one leap. :colbert:

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

yum posted:

I just don’t see Kokoro qualifying for the tournament after seeing how easily his face got caved in by Koga

I really like Toku² as a fighter name

I mean to be fair Toku² is in and and he got completely destroyed in one page!

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.

Caidin posted:

I mean to be fair Toku² is in and and he got completely destroyed in one page!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
No Kengan Omega this week so more WHOLESOME FRIENDSHIPS between a giant bald fisherman and a Thai boxing god.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/761715/1

God I love Julius in these omakes.

Uncle Khasim
Dec 20, 2009

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

God I love Julius in these omakes.
Holding out hope that we’ll see him in Omega!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
when real life mirrors KA

https://i.imgur.com/xITd27b.mp4

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Not going to lie, that's smooth as gently caress.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://mangadex.org/chapter/766000/1

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why the gently caress did Rihito shave? Hasn't he learned that facial hair is the source of power?

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

As much as I like Rihito, it'd be nice if people that couldn't shine before get some spotlight so let's go Mokichi!

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
That chapter was too short! Booo!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Can I become a better fighter by sitting motionless in a hospital bed for two years too?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Pewdiepie posted:

Can I become a better fighter by sitting motionless in a hospital bed for two years too?

That is an insult to the mighty skills of Dr. Hanafusa, Mr. Robinson there was up and mobile like a week after the annihilation tournament was over.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

AtomikKrab posted:

That is an insult to the mighty skills of Dr. Hanafusa, Mr. Robinson there was up and mobile like a week after the annihilation tournament was over.

It'll turn out that Mokichi's improved fighting skill is due to all the body mods and bio-enhancements that Dr Death installed into Mokichi. Mokichi's new finishing move will be Poison Mist from the new venom glands in his throat.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Pewdiepie posted:

Ah so this is what Ohma has been up to.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Hmm, Rihito's fundamentals are looking pretty strong, but we still can't tell if he's graduated from designated jobber to the Ultimate Jobber.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Sister complexes are such a weird anime/manga thing so I want mokichi to lose

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Jose posted:

Uh, the US has the exact same thing, just usually on the part of the father rather than an older brother

And actually no-poo poo-threats-with-a-shotgun real instead of overexaggerated trope

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Mokichi doesn't so much have a sister complex as he is an overprotective father figure, yeah. Otherwise he'd be agreeing with Rihito there.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Dias posted:

Mokichi doesn't so much have a sister complex as he is an overprotective father figure, yeah. Otherwise he'd be agreeing with Rihito there.
This. He and Eroih even bonded over their mutual hatred for anyone who would approach their sister/grand daughter. We already know Mokichi's deal. His dad passed away and he raised his sister and stopped being a street punk and instead became an underground pit fighter.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I’m guessing Rihito uses his razor’s edge as a trump card/finisher now instead of his main method of fighting.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Dec 13, 2019

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Tarezax posted:

Uh, the US has the exact same thing, just usually on the part of the father rather than an older brother

And actually no-poo poo-threats-with-a-shotgun real instead of overexaggerated trope

this doesn't negate my point

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm wondering who's gonna take down the former 6th Fang.

Agito's obviously got a grudge against him and joined to put him down, but Koga's also got the whole "revenge for Jose" thing, not to mention a personal grudge against Yumigahama for sneak attacking him and providing the inspiration for his first special technique.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Agito's obviously got a grudge against him and joined to put him down, but Koga's also got the whole "revenge for Jose" thing, not to mention a personal grudge against Yumigahama for sneak attacking him and providing the inspiration for his first special technique.

Koga seems like the perfect fit, so knowing this manga it will be Mokichi Robinson.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Jose posted:

Brother or sister, if I had a sibling I wouldn't want any of these people hitting on them either! Like, 6 people of all the competitors aren't horrible scumbags.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Begemot posted:

Koga seems like the perfect fit, so knowing this manga it will be Mokichi Robinson.

's sister

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Dudes gonna get cocky as poo poo and demand that both of them fight him.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
My question is who in the Kure clan is gonna be the one to job hideously to the mysterious Wu clan people

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Fabricated posted:

My question is who in the Kure clan is gonna be the one to job hideously to the mysterious Wu clan people

Probably Hollis since he was supposed to be the other Kure they would have entered into the Kengan Annihilation tournament.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Fabricated posted:

Hopefully not Karla. :ohdear:

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Fabricated posted:

My guess is Raian. He's definitely the type to off on his own trying to take down a secret assassin cult muscling in on the Kure's turf. Or, he'll have turned over a new leaf and will die tragically.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Just have Raian get beaten up by Edward before the tournament then return the favor during after some training.

Like Raian refuses to use techniques cause he feels like no one is worth using them on and can be beat with pure physical skills. Have Edward dominate him with Wu-style removal to break Raian's pride and force him to admit he needs them.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Just have Raian get beaten up by Edward before the tournament then return the favor during after some training.

Like Raian refuses to use techniques cause he feels like no one is worth using them on and can be beat with pure physical skills. Have Edward dominate him with Wu-style removal to break Raian's pride and force him to admit he needs them.

But remember he started using techniques right after losing to Ohma as he comments on feeling rusty with them while killing some of the white suits. Presumably he's been back to using them for 2 years now so it would be a regression for him to go back to brute forcing everything.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Seeing Raian fight with kure techniques is the thing I want more than anything else since we're just getting the gang back together for another tournament

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jose posted:

Seeing Raian fight with kure techniques is the thing I want more than anything else since we're just getting the gang back together for another tournament

If Elena Robinson is back in the story, surely her good friend Karla can't be far behind? I'm hoping that Raian gets jobbed out before the tournament and Karla replaces him.