Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
how is our favorite frenchman doing now that he’s been out of japanese prison for a while?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

divabot posted:

hey fisting by many, is this original? I posted it to /r/buttcoin cos someone tweeted it, but would like to give the original source if possible

it is mine, although i had posted it to a different site a few months earlier in case you saw it around somewhere else

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

fisting by many posted:

it is mine, although i had posted it to a different site a few months earlier in case you saw it around somewhere else

:discourse:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

:wrong:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

fisting by many posted:

magic karpeles

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Urgent announcement about current situation of IDAX Global

1 day ago Updated

Dear user,

Following the official announcement "Announcement of IDAX withdrawal channel congestion" on November 24, We announce Urgent notice about current situation of IDAX Global.

Since we have announced the announcement on November 24, IDAX Global CEO have gone missing with unknown cause and IDAX Global staffs were out of touch with IDAX Global CEO.

For this reason, access to Cold wallet which is stored almost all cryptocurrency balances on IDAX has been restricted so in effect, deposit/withdrawal service cannot be provided.

IDAX Global is doing its best to try to grasp variety of news and current situation exactly including rumor on internet community.

IDAX Global is drawing up an emergency plan about platform services including deposit/withdrawal service so it is recommended that you refrain from using our all platform services.

We are really sorry for this situation and for all damaged users who love IDAX.

IDAX global block chain digital asset exchange

2019/11/29

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The second series of the legendary!

Wow!

Your clothes are "bulk suit" in which you flam crowded city of bulks! Try to win, and go as far as possible after finish

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

...! posted:

1 day ago Updated

Dear user,

Following the official announcement "Announcement of IDAX withdrawal channel congestion" on November 24, We announce Urgent notice about current situation of IDAX Global.

Since we have announced the announcement on November 24, IDAX Global CEO have gone missing with unknown cause and IDAX Global staffs were out of touch with IDAX Global CEO.

For this reason, access to Cold wallet which is stored almost all cryptocurrency balances on IDAX has been restricted so in effect, deposit/withdrawal service cannot be provided.

IDAX Global is doing its best to try to grasp variety of news and current situation exactly including rumor on internet community.

IDAX Global is drawing up an emergency plan about platform services including deposit/withdrawal service so it is recommended that you refrain from using our all platform services.

2019/11/29

more like red friday!

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

...! posted:

1 day ago Updated

Dear user,

2019/11/29

starting...now

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

someone read the profile about gerard cotten and said "hey i bet i can pull that off too"

Magrov
Mar 27, 2010

I'm completely lost and have no idea what's going on. I'll be at my bunker.

If you need any diplomatic or mineral stuff just call me. If you plan to nuke India please give me a 5 minute warning to close the windows!

Also Iapetus sucks!

blugu64 posted:

how is our favorite frenchman doing now that he’s been out of japanese prison for a while?

he looks fine.

but there are some sad news:

https://twitter.com/MagicalTux/status/1175816498272563207

:rip: non ironically sorry for his loss.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

aw :smith:

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
my first post about butts in years and it’s a major downer. :(

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
tibane but not forgotten

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
oh dang... is the thread title true?

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

neutral milf hotel posted:

oh dang... is the thread title true?

not just anyone, the actual united states government said it! in court!!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Magrov posted:

he looks fine.

but there are some sad news:

https://twitter.com/MagicalTux/status/1175816498272563207

:rip: non ironically sorry for his loss.

the one departure that isn’t an exit scam. :smith:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

vortmax posted:

not just anyone, the actual united states government said it! in court!!

it takes all kinds

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
sorry for our damaged users

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
just some topical news

https://twitter.com/nickconfessore/status/1200799244057231360

quote:

Soup dumplings and Gui Zhou chicken arrived, and Kessler kept talking. He said he had found financial ledgers on Mr. Epstein’s servers that showed he had vast amounts of Bitcoin and cash in the Middle East and Bangkok, and hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of gold, silver and diamonds. He presented no proof. But it is common for whistle-blowers to be erratic and slow to produce their evidence, and The Times thought it was worth investigating Kessler’s claims.

the whistleblower here turned out to be a conman but bitcoin makes an expected reference with Epstein

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

just a reminder that for fross and other legal things mark is usually the one paying for and releasing the court transcripts

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

Boxturret posted:

just a reminder that for fross and other legal things mark is usually the one paying for and releasing the court transcripts

this is more evidence of his deep and fundamental rightness: supplying us with more comedy gold

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
diydude2 14 points · 2 days ago

I've sent Bitcoin to Africa, to a Nigerian prince, in fact. He used it to pay for a new well and water pump in his village and a motorbike. It felt really good.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Gazpacho posted:

I've sent Bitcoin to Africa, to a Nigerian prince, in fact. He used it to pay for a new well and water pump in his village and a motorbike. It felt really good.

:feelsgood:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Gazpacho posted:

:aslol:

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

this mf just deadass said bitcoin

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

maniacdevnull posted:

this mf just deadass said buttcoin

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Gazpacho posted:

aw has he been a troll the whole time

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

raminasi posted:

aw has he been a troll the whole time

does that mean bitcoin will go below 10k :ohdear:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Boxturret posted:

does that mean bitcoin will go below 10k :ohdear:

never

...!
Oct 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/1200600864710283264

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

the korean people would be unified if it werent for those meddling sanctions.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I wish I was under divabot's desk with ...!'s face in Magrov's general low area while Boxturret mines long secured bitcoins...the mining rig just getting blown around all gracefully like the wings of a swimming stingray

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

this road you’re on doesn’t end in jail, roger

it ends at a cia dark site, or with a bullet to the back of the head while zipped in a duffel bag suicide

...!
Oct 5, 2003

https://mobile.twitter.com/ClemencyForRoss/status/1201314941128429569

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

he doesn't look sad at all. if anything he looks a bit smug

...!
Oct 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/nicksdjohnson/status/1201212127945605122
https://twitter.com/nicksdjohnson/status/1201212136866951169
https://twitter.com/nicksdjohnson/status/1201212144013971456

Bistromatic
Oct 3, 2004

And turn the inner eye
To see its path...
His happiness got destroyed, only his smugness remains.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

sanctions are dumb

yet buttcoiners never fail manage to go out of their way to do everything wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

free ross but with virgil

https://medium.com/@enricotalin/lets-start-a-petition-to-free-virgil-griffith-353364cb2106