Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Cyks posted:

Costco's website was applying the $120 off discount for the Sonos Playbar to the Sonos Beam instead on top of the $70 black friday sale so I grabbed two for $180 each(regularly $369). Just got a shipping confirmation and a tracking number so it looks like they are going to honor the mistake.

same but only one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Their website has been making GBS threads itself all day, not a surprise that it's giving discounts it shouldn't.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Cyks posted:

Costco's website was applying the $120 off discount for the Sonos Playbar to the Sonos Beam instead on top of the $70 black friday sale so I grabbed two for $180 each(regularly $369). Just got a shipping confirmation and a tracking number so it looks like they are going to honor the mistake.

That's a score! Didn't come up for me on my phone and also I just spent a lot today already, so I'm kinda glad it didn't work.

BeastOfExmoor
Aug 19, 2003

I will be gone, but not forever.
Costco had crazy meat deals today. Turkeys were $10 off so I got a 16lb bird for $6. $9 for ten pounds of pork loin that I'll make into pork chops. $25 off prime NY strips that you have to cut yourself. That's a lot of meat and I'm not sure I'm prepared.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I like this Sonos speaker for $194! It makes things sound good, PBUC

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I got the TV entertainment center

so cheap

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Apple's new "iBlacksmith Suite: Professional Edition" features the iForge, iAnvil, and the iHammer.
Is there much of a difference between BJs and Costco? I have a BJs 10 mins away and the closest Costco is 30-50 depending on traffic. My girlfriend has a costco card but im considering bjs for convenience factor.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

iForge posted:

Is there much of a difference between BJs and Costco? I have a BJs 10 mins away and the closest Costco is 30-50 depending on traffic. My girlfriend has a costco card but im considering bjs for convenience factor.

No dogs at BJs.

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live
people who shop at BJs are dogs

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
BJs is short for Blow Jobs.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Do they include free refills?

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Inspector 34 posted:

Do they include free refills?

They do not, and they're toothy.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

iForge posted:

I bought a trash can at BJs that broke within 4 months. It was still an item them sold but they wouldn't let me exchange it and told me to send a trashcan across country back to the manufacturer.

You can return a Christmas Tree to Costco.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
But has anyone tried returning Costco food in the form of their poo poo?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

SirPablo posted:

But has anyone tried returning Costco food in the form of their poo poo?
You need to have eaten like 1/4 or less of the food in order to be able to return it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

iForge posted:

Is there much of a difference between BJs and Costco?

Well I've never heard of BJs so there's that.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Chinatown posted:

Well I've never heard of BJs so there's that.

I'm not surprised

fordham
Oct 5, 2002

Your argument is invalid.
Exciting Lemon
BJs isn't bad, far better than Sam's for sure. Costco has a better store brand, better return policy and customer service, and amazing hot dogs with soda for $1.50 (with refill).

They both sell a lot of the same brand name products. I found BJs a bit more consistent with stock - Costco seems to have things appear and disappear more often.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Not sure what happened to the top of my tree, returning it would be a major pain in the rear end though. Very happy with the rest of the tree though.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

FogHelmut posted:

Not sure what happened to the top of my tree, returning it would be a major pain in the rear end though. Very happy with the rest of the tree though.

As someone who has watched Treevenge every year during Christmas, I can say with 100% certainty that your tree is going to murder you.

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)
My Costco has men’s marmot down puffy winter coats for $90 if you are looking to add that accessory to your wealthy exurban clothing portfolio.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

gvibes posted:

My Costco has men’s marmot down puffy winter coats for $90 if you are looking to add that accessory to your wealthy exurban clothing portfolio.

Not a bad deal.

I’m trying to see about this in store tomorrow.

https://www.costco.com/kirkland-signature-men's-softshell-jacket.product.100472690.html

Hopefully it’s not all sold out.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
Finally got around to adding a GFCI outlet to my bathroom and setting up the bidet. I haven't had nature call yet to give it a proper try but did a clean run to get a sense of what to expect. My first thought was how much smaller the seat was. I mean my bait and tackle are snugged right up to the front of the bowl and I'm pretty far back in the seat. I'm not a husky guy but I think I may get used to it. My next toilet may be elongated to get around this issue.

The controls were initially pretty confusing but think I've got the hang of it, just need to wait for a dirty job to give it a proper review. Unsure if this is a game changer yet.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Bidets are life changing.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Here this looks better.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream
my costco isnt doing trees this year

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

luchajones posted:

my costco isnt doing trees this year

War on Christmas :(

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
There's tons of better options for live trees other than Costco. Just like how the Costco tire shop is absolutely crap compared to my local tire joint.

I love Costco but y'all need to relax on super seasonal poo poo like this. Sorry.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

How about not buying trees you loving MURDERERS

https://vimeo.com/5048966 :nws:

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

FogHelmut posted:

No dogs at BJs.

Some of them have dogs but they're loving disgusting. I've been seeing them bring in franchises to their food court, so my local BJ's has a dunkin donuts in it which is totally my jam.

fordham posted:

BJs isn't bad, far better than Sam's for sure. Costco has a better store brand, better return policy and customer service, and amazing hot dogs with soda for $1.50 (with refill).

They both sell a lot of the same brand name products. I found BJs a bit more consistent with stock - Costco seems to have things appear and disappear more often.

BJs (the store) has a better selection of brand named products but you're right in that it's very consistent. Their generic brand is just alright, nothing special. They do sell greeting cards which, weirdly enough, is a huge plus.

I like BJ's (the store) a lot though I do think Costco is better. If your only option is BJ's (both kinds) it'll get the job done just fine.

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

Chinatown posted:

I love Costco but

Somehow the but makes the first part seem pretty empty op

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

How about not buying trees you loving MURDERERS

https://vimeo.com/5048966 :nws:

This was my first time watching this, and I have to say, thank you.

You’ve opened my eyes.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Yeah if you don’t have an elongated bowl it’s probably worth it to get one for a bidet.

The last rental I had I bought a $99 Home Depot elongated toilet for this one. That’s cheap enough and the bidet so great it’s worth chalking up to the game.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

El Jebus posted:

This was my first time watching this, and I have to say, thank you.

You’ve opened my eyes.

Its Christmas and I just wanna gently caress

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

10:15 on a Monday and what the gently caress it’s packed

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Also if anyone gives a poo poo that Kirkland soft shell jacket is on clearance for 14.97.

Got the black and grey.

Also these are a smoking deal

So soft.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Hed posted:

Yeah if you don’t have an elongated bowl it’s probably worth it to get one for a bidet.

The last rental I had I bought a $99 Home Depot elongated toilet for this one. That’s cheap enough and the bidet so great it’s worth chalking up to the game.

I thought the sale on the bidets were passed...I may pick up the elongated one and return this one (ewoo?) and go buy an elongated toilet this weekend. I think this means this much to me.

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

MarcusSA posted:

Also if anyone gives a poo poo that Kirkland soft shell jacket is on clearance for 14.97.

Got the black and grey.

Also these are a smoking deal

So soft.

Oooo it's time to really put together my winter wardrobe

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

TraderStav posted:

I thought the sale on the bidets were passed...I may pick up the elongated one and return this one (ewoo?) and go buy an elongated toilet this weekend. I think this means this much to me.

Oval toilets are the only way to go, I don't know why they even make the round ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Ive already bought the 2 new Jachs flannel colors at my local Costco. Light blue and dark blue. Pbuc!