Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I recommend looking at the newest rule for this subforum

i didn't even notice. thank god.

edit: seriously, what "commercial aspect" is there to mauro struggling with his mental health behind closed doors and shamrock taking up for him. gently caress him, for real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Low Desert Punk posted:

edit: seriously, what "commercial aspect" is there to mauro struggling with his mental health behind closed doors and shamrock taking up for him. gently caress him, for real

Their theory is that Mauro is over exaggerating so he can get more compensation.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Low Desert Punk posted:

having friends or even people that like you is an alien concept to these people

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Defiance Industries posted:

He's been banned but you know he always buys back in. Gotta get Lowtax's kid some new shoes so you can't perma him.

well they gotta find lowtax's kid first

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

STONE COLD 64 posted:

well they gotta find lowtax's kid first

Lol ouch

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

lineal lowtax champion

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Low Desert Punk posted:

lol gently caress off rovert

lmao I was like "huh rovert is actually being reasonable and empathetic here, whaddaya kn - NEVERMIND!"

ShootaBoy posted:

Didn't rovert finally, finally get banned? Or did I hallucinate that?

If he posts on this subforum, it's an instant ban.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

God, finally. Maybe I can actually stand to read some more threads in here now that they're not gonna be clogged with "hot scoopz".

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

MJeff posted:

lmao I was like "huh rovert is actually being reasonable and empathetic here, whaddaya kn - NEVERMIND!"

Every Rovert post that was longer than a paragraph followed the formula of starting off reasonable or sympathetic and ending with something that erased any good will the previous stuff endeared. If it isn’t on purpose than he’s got a great knack for accidentally coming out of every encounter looking shittier than before

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I think he knows the right words to say and how to pretend to be a good person but just doesn't get it. It's the only answer I can come up with that allows him to say all the right words but arrange them in a way that says something horrible.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

Everytime I think I'm too mean to Rovert it turns out I'm right for hating him.

Remember how any time he was called out on being a piece of poo poo he'd accuse folks of baiting him? lol

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Gumball Gumption posted:

I think he knows the right words to say
I've read enough of his posts to say no he doesn't know the right words to say ever.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

rovert unironically believes that the wrestlers he pesters on twitter and lovely UK indies are his friends

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I recommend looking at the newest rule for this subforum
that one wrestling thread in CSPAM is fuuuuuuuucked when his probe runs out

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
*causes a derail*

NOW LETS GET BACK ON TOPIC

*posts 7 milquetoast Tweets from WWE talent in a row*

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Once you learn the reason why I defended Lacey's daughter wearing blackface you will be ashamed of your words and deeds

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lacey’s daughter was a plant they murdered at the wwe Saudi private show.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Told you he was a loving shithead

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I haven't even been posting in this here subforum for super long and even I immediately realized that rovert was like a million times more interested in trying to make people jealous of his supposed secret knowledge than he was about actually informing people. Basically he was the forums gossip and good loving riddance.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

We were all gonna be sorry when the truth about Kylie broke. Only the most online twitter addicts know.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

jesus WEP posted:

that one wrestling thread in CSPAM is fuuuuuuuucked when his probe runs out

Goons barely post in it anyway

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/dschimbt/status/1200975307240431617?s=21

The backbends people will do to excuse lovely behavior from notorious exhibitors of lovely behavior sure is something.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Is Sandman still a meth elemental or did he get clean

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

https://twitter.com/fiendthe1/status/1200891717064495106?s=21

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/DanielHC31985/status/1201038897205174273

hm

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

LOL

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Well perversion is a good word. A pervert probably came up with the idea... just take your pick there are plenty in that chain.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I just looked up the new universal title and lmao it's very bad.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the fiend face belt. The horror is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the scariness will go over a typical WWE Universe Member's head. There's also Bray's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

Yes, I am sure Sandman, a man who has made a career of smashing a beer can against his head during his entrance, felt much shame and distress about someone calling him out on Twitter for being a sexist pig. :rolleyes:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gosh it sure would be terrible if the guy with archaic, sexist opinions no longer felt safe about forcing them onto women unprompted.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/FiendThe1/status/1201110990240260096

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
You could make a thread purely for takes from Fiend avatars.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Fiending For Fefos !!

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
People who think the Fiend is a "horror character" clearly don't watch actual horror movies

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
https://twitter.com/Daddyshark07/status/1201273214699233285?s=20

https://twitter.com/Daddyshark07/status/1201266191114915841?s=20

https://twitter.com/Daddyshark07/status/1201266895124652032?s=20

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
Imagine being someone* who likes Corey Graves and feels compelled to defend him on social media

(*that isn't Corey Graves)

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Complaining about people "taking their ball and going home" will always be stupid as gently caress. These people realize you're allowed to leave a job if you're not happy right? You don't owe your employer poo poo.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

JT Smiley posted:

Complaining about people "taking their ball and going home" will always be stupid as gently caress. These people realize you're allowed to leave a job if you're not happy right? You don't owe your employer poo poo.

You sorta answered your own question; these people are mad because THEY don't have the balls to leave, or can't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
What percentage of people who complain about Japanese wrestling with the spotfest/no story thing have never watched NJPW or only watched one big show and expected to know what was going on. It's like 100% right.

Granted I am in the "only really watch the G1 and Wrestle Kingdom" camp but I don't go around complaining that half the show isn't spent telling me why anything is important because it's good enough on its own for me to not really care.