Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Infrastructure Week Month Year commentary welcome as well as discussion of this season’s impeachment arc. Will Trump wiggle out of this one?

shame on an IGA posted:

unrelated, the Biden campaign is legit elder abuse at this point

pantslesswithwolves fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Dec 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Weed

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

What about it? Did another state legalize it?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

What about it? Did another state legalize it?

Nah I just felt like mumbling weed as the 2nd post.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
fake news

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

can we haze the everloving dog poo poo out of the butt until he quits

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Can we talk about Joe Biden because I can't believe that wasn't a photoshop or at least a comical accident

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

trumps getting reelected

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Why haven’t dem candidates started dropping yet? It’s gonna be a loving clown car primary.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

FrozenVent posted:

Why haven’t dem candidates started dropping yet? It’s gonna be a loving clown car primary.

So the Republican primary ca 2016

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Can we talk about Joe Biden because I can't believe that wasn't a photoshop or at least a comical accident

Later that day:

https://twitter.com/kallllisti/stat...ingawful.com%2F

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Little big for a smiley

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

trumps getting reelected

I don't know why Biden still thinks it's 2012 and people care about this kind of stuff.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Malarkey, that's another word for bullshit.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Still not as embarrassing as Big Structural Bailey

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

MA-Horus posted:

Malarkey, that's another word for bullshit.

Rust on the buttplate hinge spring, Canidate bullshit. Your DNC debate reservation is revoked

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

shame on an IGA posted:

Still not as embarrassing as Big Structural Bailey

nah

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

BigDave posted:

Rust on the buttplate hinge spring, Canidate bullshit. Your DNC debate reservation is revoked

God bless

I forgot how good David Schwimmer was as Sobel.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
They even define malarkey on the top left :cripes: If you know people won't know what the word means why do you choose to use it

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
the only good malarkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVCTTuzj8ys

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Also the implication that the bus, which makes frequent stops, is full of malarkey.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

... aren't you older than me?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
What’s that stat about older voters in Biden’s court? Yea that’s why malarkey is on that bus. These campaigns spend plenty on understanding who their audience is and how to communicate to them. That bus ain’t for anyone under 55.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Joe Biden for president?
No, malarkey!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

EBB posted:

So the Republican primary ca 2016

funny you say that because i think democrats are stuck thinking 2016 never happened.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/USCPSC/status/1201149089603366912?s=19

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Deep State War on Christmas

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Deathy McDeath posted:

Joe Biden for president?
No, malarkey!

If anyone sees this bus, please write a comma.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
11 injured, 2 critically in a shooting on the edge of the French Quarter in NO. Suspect in custody but not charged

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Kawasaki Nun posted:

11 injured, 2 critically in a shooting on the edge of the French Quarter in NO. Suspect in custody but not charged

drat

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I always thought this was gospel truth until i took my hella dry tree out the last 3 years to my yard to burn in Feburary (wife's rules) and I cant get the drat things to light on on fire because the needles burn so drat fast they wont light the ones next to it on fire. I was using a dragon fire propane torch.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me
A PSA on fire safety

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

LingcodKilla posted:

I always thought this was gospel truth until i took my hella dry tree out the last 3 years to my yard to burn in Feburary (wife's rules) and I cant get the drat things to light on on fire because the needles burn so drat fast they wont light the ones next to it on fire. I was using a dragon fire propane torch.

Well theres your problem you're doing it in the yard

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/markeiamccarty/status/1200531956548558848?s=20

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
No malarkey

https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/1...ingawful.com%2F

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

fyi that's someone's else hands playing the flute because Patrick Stewart can't play the flute and he's trying not to crack up the whole time

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm Joe Biden and I support child abuse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2019/11/27/what-happened-when-i-showed-vintage-mister-rogers-my-st-century-kids/

Dumb anecdotal story but pampered kids still enjoy watching Mr Rogers