Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Draxion posted:

The flag on the ground

gently caress ciampa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So in case you needed any more of a reason to dislike Rhea Ripley, she's supposedly a Ronnie Radke fan. Which just further cements the fact that she's a massive piece of poo poo if true.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Dec 4, 2019

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dont know who he is and i dont know what a loving whataculture is.

i know who ryan satin is and it angers me.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

DarkstarIV posted:

So in case you needed any more of a reason to dislike Rhea Ripley, she's supposedly a Ronnie Radke fan. Which just further cements the fact that she's a massive piece of poo poo if true.

Who

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

https://twitter.com/ronnieradke/status/1145103905862410245

https://twitter.com/ronnieradke/status/1145203823968866305?lang=en

Ronnie is Paige's current boyfriend, and she's gone to bat for his stupid tweets many times.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Dec 4, 2019

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

cams posted:

tbh if you've watched wwe at all in the past 3 years you shouldn't be allowed to vote, drive a car, own property, or make decisions about your own well-being.
this would certainly explain the saudi expansion

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

WWE, and other mainstream wrestling and wrestlers have never aligned with the prevailing politics of this board and probably never will, I wonder how many of you got into it and why you stay discussing it?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

Ronnie is Paige's current boyfriend, and she's gone to bat for his stupid tweets many times.

being transphobic on twitter is the least of his crimes considering he was involved in a murder and has been arrested for battery and sexual assault like three times

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Drew McIntyre posted:

yes, sadly she died in a barn fire

Oh man did anyone tell Rabbit?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

DarkstarIV posted:

Paige really knows how to pick'em huh?

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

DarkstarIV posted:

Christ almighty I never thought I'd have to hear that name again. This dude is a tremendous piece of poo poo even among "scene" bands, which is a feat in and of itself.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Gross, glad I never heard of him

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

Eat My Fuc posted:

WWE, and other mainstream wrestling and wrestlers have never aligned with the prevailing politics of this board and probably never will, I wonder how many of you got into it and why you stay discussing it?

Remember that time you got banned for defending a pedophile?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

In what world is Vince McMahon a pedophile?

Eat My Fuc fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Dec 4, 2019

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
more like Ronnie Badke

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

Whether this is genuine or you're just trying to get a rise out of people you're defending a literal pedophile. gently caress you.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

you should’ve been permabanned

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Rhonne posted:

Paige really knows how to pick'em huh?

Paige is a loving idiot and always has been.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Eat My Fuc posted:

Oh god are you really doing this again

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I will probably be for posting this which I think is unfair but it's not my board. I simply asked a question, and now I ask another and then I will stop posting because I don't think I am welcome here.

is it against the rules of this board to like the WWE? I like the WWE i enjoy watching it and I like talking about it positively. You all make it feel like if you say anything positive about WWE you will be ganged up on and called names and told you aren't included in the board.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Eat My Fuc posted:

I will probably be for posting this which I think is unfair but it's not my board. I simply asked a question, and now I ask another and then I will stop posting because I don't think I am welcome here.

is it against the rules of this board to like the WWE? I like the WWE i enjoy watching it and I like talking about it positively. You all make it feel like if you say anything positive about WWE you will be ganged up on and called names and told you aren't included in the board.

Reverse Rovert's forum ban and give it to this guy please

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

something tells me you won’t stop posting until you are forced to stop posting

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Dell_Zincht posted:

Reverse Rovert's forum ban and give it to this guy please

No thanks.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

jesus WEP posted:

raw ratings when

Tomorrow morning.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Hopefully AEW signs Blue Lives Matter supporter Biff Busick soon

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

is pepsi ok posted:

Tomorrow morning.

Yeah, the holiday made Friday's ratings not get posted until this week, so IIRC everything's a day later this week. I think AEW's/NXT's will get posted Friday (instead of Thursday) for example

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

I will stop posting

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

GrimGypsy posted:

stop posting

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the fiend

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
the butcher

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

ah, So u persecute Vince McMahon just because he has different beliefs? Do Tell. (girls get mad at me) Sorry. Im sorry. Im trying to remove it

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MJeff posted:

Ever since the WhatCulture days, those guys have been absurdly dedicated to staying positive about WWE, even though I think they very much understand that it's poo poo. Probably because they want the clicks from dumbass WWE fans.

They are basically my case study in how the bad company poisoned the brains of British Wrestling discourse. It's hilarious to compare their coverage of AEW in their critical sphere versus their coverage of WWE, and the myopic curve that happens. My favorite example is the AEW critic finding out he gave a very good AEW segment he liked but did not love the same grade their smackdown critic gave a god awful smackdown segment. Real great stuff if you need audio to keep yourself from going mad while standing around outside.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Midnightghoul posted:

Hopefully AEW signs Blue Lives Matter supporter Biff Busick soon

wait what

no oh god

:gonk:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

ACAB
All Ciampa Are Bastards

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Seams posted:

the butcher

who?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Eat My Fuc posted:

If all the Epstein poo poo hasn't taught you that every billionaire in the world is a child loving psychopath I don't know what to tell you.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
the butcher!!!!

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

THE BLADE

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Lid posted:

THE BLADE

who is that?

Adbot