Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

I don’t know if it’s me but I have this problem in every drat 6v6 map. How the hell are you supposed to move around these maps? If you move clockwise, they’ll spawn behind you. If you push through the middle you must stay just short of halfway otherwise they will spawn behind you.

It’s because you’re bad at the game op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Manxome Foe posted:

I like how the only gun change was the snakeshot nerf.

I've been playing WWII with Fuzzy for the last few days and it's been a loving BLAST.

Is it still any good or did they turn it into unusable trash like the normal 357?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Oh baby call of duty is BACK

JackGeneric
Apr 23, 2008

[Witty observation]

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

It's been a while since I outright bought a camo, but if the price is sane I might make an exception to put the phrase "Gunsmith-senpai" on all my guns

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

wow this owns but i swear if one single BUNNY JUMPING rear end in a top hat kills me with this it will RUIN my IMMERSION in this TACTICAL and REALISTIC game!!!!!!

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Might have gotten lost in the deluge of other garbage I posted but what's the easiest way to play with goons? I don't have an xbox anymore so I lost my old COD goons crew (also haven't played COD since BLOPS2 anyway)

tjones
May 13, 2005

MF_James posted:

Might have gotten lost in the deluge of other garbage I posted but what's the easiest way to play with goons? I don't have an xbox anymore so I lost my old COD goons crew (also haven't played COD since BLOPS2 anyway)

There's a link to the discord in the OP. I'd try that if I were wanting to play with goons. The game is cross play between both consoles and PC, so you can play with goons regardless of platform.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

tjones posted:

There's a link to the discord in the OP. I'd try that if I were wanting to play with goons. The game is cross play between both consoles and PC, so you can play with goons regardless of platform.

Was this difficult to implement before this console generation? I’ve always wondered why it wasn’t a thing a long time ago.

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.
Post-nerf .357 report: It still rocks people out to 10-12m reliably in one go. Long barrel is fixed and the spread is pretty narrow even on hip fire, kinda evens it out for where its supposed to beast people.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

HukHukHuk posted:

Post-nerf .357 report: It still rocks people out to 10-12m reliably in one go. Long barrel is fixed and the spread is pretty narrow even on hip fire, kinda evens it out for where its supposed to beast people.

Excellent.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

For some reason, I didn't think about shoot house not always being 24/7. These other maps are so big and barren and filled with window campers. Time to learn windows I suppose...

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh

Sinten posted:

For some reason, I didn't think about shoot house not always being 24/7. These other maps are so big and barren and filled with window campers. Time to learn windows I suppose...

Yeah I'm pretty bummed about that playlist going away. SH had it's problems (one side being way easier to defend) but it was pretty loving rare I actually played a team that could hold onto the office side with my smoke / EOD / trophy combo for dom B. Some of the regular rotation maps are just...bleh.

Very first game on crash and the entire enemy team was sniping and not moving lol.

Crustashio fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Dec 4, 2019

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
Anyone else have a problem after updating to the latest patch on PC? The main menu is stuck on local multiplayer/local co-op/campaign, telling me I'm 'offline, press tab to go online,' but tab doesn't do anything, I can't actually launch local co-op or multiplayer or the campaign... Basically it just seems broken.

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

Admiral Bosch posted:

Anyone else have a problem after updating to the latest patch on PC? The main menu is stuck on local multiplayer/local co-op/campaign, telling me I'm 'offline, press tab to go online,' but tab doesn't do anything, I can't actually launch local co-op or multiplayer or the campaign... Basically it just seems broken.

Servers might be down? I have the same

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

is this real

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Unstoppable cutscenes are dumb.

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

what have they done with my shoothouse???/

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

colachute posted:

Unstoppable cutscenes are dumb.

gently caress Borderlands so hard for this sin.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Mister Facetious posted:

gently caress Borderlands a whole bunch of games so hard for this sin.

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I must have it

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Is there a way to skip the stupid cutscene at the start? I hit escape, start on my controller, the b button, nothing works.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Is there a way to skip the stupid cutscene at the start? I hit escape, start on my controller, the b button, nothing works.

No it’s so dumb.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

E: double post thanks awful app

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!
Does the game still break if you turn on the skip intro option?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

colachute posted:

No it’s so dumb.

I figured it out. You have to click the mouse and THEN hit escape because the game is really bad at grabbing focus when it boots up for some reason.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Adding a new ground war map and not weighting matchmaking so you see it more frequently is extremely on brand. I'm up to ~20 lobbies left without seeing it.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:

Phoix posted:

Adding a new ground war map and not weighting matchmaking so you see it more frequently is extremely on brand. I'm up to ~20 lobbies left without seeing it.
I heard it wasn't even in the rotation yet lol

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Insert name here posted:

I heard it wasn't even in the rotation yet lol

God drat this game

tjones
May 13, 2005
Has anyone played Vacant? I just updated and ran around Crash, but when I tried to load Vacant up, it and Shipment are missing from the map list pool.

Are they adding it later? Crash is on the list so I can't see this being some QA issue, but that wouldn't surprise me if it was.

it shriveled up
Jun 28, 2004

tjones posted:

Has anyone played Vacant? I just updated and ran around Crash, but when I tried to load Vacant up, it and Shipment are missing from the map list pool.

Are they adding it later? Crash is on the list so I can't see this being some QA issue, but that wouldn't surprise me if it was.

I was playing HC TDM around noon today right after the patch dropped, and was only getting night maps and Crash. It was pretty annoying.

tjones
May 13, 2005
So according to reddit they didn't add Vacant and Shipment even though they advertised they were. That is disappointing. It's a great Search map.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

You can skip the cut scene by holding A button for a little bit, at least on Xbone.

Social Animal
Nov 1, 2005

New ground war map suuuuccks. Sniper heaven. Like if you thought the city map was bad I dare you to try it.

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

The terrible secret of space... :stonk: the Mods, they knew!

Social Animal posted:

New ground war map suuuuccks. Sniper heaven. Like if you thought the city map was bad I dare you to try it.

Sounds like my kind of map. My favorite thing lately is pissing off half the map from a roof, then launching javalins at it after I die.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Reinforced loving owns

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

lol where do unlock/buy that anime gun camo

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

I'm really liking the new LMG, the ADS speed isn't bad on it and it kills people quickly. The only really downside I've noticed is that it doesn't seem to be as effective against kill streaks as I had hoped, even with FMJ.

Social Animal
Nov 1, 2005

TheGoonspiracist posted:

Sounds like my kind of map. My favorite thing lately is pissing off half the map from a roof, then launching javalins at it after I die.

lol sounds like it's right up your alley. Like even the indoor areas have exposed ceilings. There is no where for the enemy to hide if you get on top of B or any of the giant cranes.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Bring back Christmas Crash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013
The grind for the battlepass is insane, I doubt i'll make it to level 30, let alone 100...