Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

SardonicTyrant posted:

Jerking off in Party City
Gimme all your balloons
Extra Helie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Outrail posted:

Not individually. The whole being greater than the sum yada yada. Someone got drunk and for some reason the forums lost their minds. Mostly because gbs is full of thirsty thirsty goons.

it was pinned and goldmined by burt too before it got gassed. GBS full of weird sex freaks way into ancient old lady boobs

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
a typo when discussing bread makers :cumpolice:

Hexigrammus posted:

We tried several bread makers cheap from the local thrift store. All of them went back except for the Zojirushi - it makes good bread. We have a relative with celiacs and it has no problems with the recipes he needs. If it ever dies I will cry a bit and spend the $$ to buy a new one.

It might be bigger than you like and new they are not cheap.

Steve Yun posted:

If it’s for personal use I think the 1 pound loaf zoji is a good size. I have trouble eating a 2 pound load before it goes bad

Nephzinho posted:

Oh to have your problems.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Crocoswine posted:

it was pinned and goldmined by burt too before it got gassed. GBS full of weird sex freaks way into ancient old lady boobs

It should have been gassed instead of enabled but whatever man

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
She's a little young for Burt

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

It should have been gassed instead of enabled but whatever man

I hope you're not implying I was in any way supportive of this because I too think it was weird and unpleasant

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Is there anything worth quoting in those 9 pages?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Penis

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Syd Midnight posted:

In 7th grade they gave us eggshells to babysit and carry around. I left mine laying around school so the when the teacher gave it back he'd scribbled all over it in black sharpie marker & said it had been molested, so points off but I still had to finish the assignment.

So I took my ugly molested egg child home and promptly sat on it. Looking inside the smashed shell I noticed the teacher had just made a little mark inside the hole at one end of the empty shell. I cunningly made another eggshell, put that mark inside, scribbled all over it in molester marker until it looked kinda the same, then painted it with my moms white nail polish, which could not fully hide the molestation scribbles but did obscure them enough for it to pass as my egg (just in case he, like, memorized the pattern of scribbles or put some code in it.) I told him "it went to therapy" and he bought it.

I am not sure what metaphorical lesson this was, but the part that felt weirdest was molester-scribbling on my newborn illegitimate child so it would be traumatized enough to pass for my real child, whom I had neglected and sat on.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

AllNewJonasSalk posted:

At some point this kid thought to himself he’d probably like to gently caress Hitler, but then thought that would be gay and then voila, ”Knowing Female Hitler.”

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Right up there with "f-fingerblast that little turd" 🌟

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Spinster produces phenomenal content when she’s not having sad meltdowns or publicly lusting after goon dick. Sometimes even then.

I didn’t know she was still around. I was wondering about her just today.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Spinster produces phenomenal content when she’s not having sad meltdowns or publicly lusting after goon dick. Sometimes even then.

I didn’t know she was still around. I was wondering about her just today.

To be a good poster you need to fly close to the sun. That brings obvious dangers.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Inceltown posted:

To be a good poster you need to fly close to the sun. That brings obvious dangers.
You have to go outdoors, for one.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Inceltown posted:

Flew too close to the dick

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Dicarus.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Abugadu posted:

Dicarus.

Son of Dongalus

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Dipped his dick in hot wax and hosed a feather pillow.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Slugnoid posted:

its not work safe

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Took me a moment

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

sebmojo posted:

Took me a moment

same lol

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

I saw someone irl wearing pewdiepie merch today and it was the most embarrassed I’ve ever been

President Beep posted:

reflective store windows: a common risk you take when holiday shopping

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

sebmojo posted:

Took me a moment
Yeah for a second I was like "oh, I'm halfway there" and then it clicked with me and I was like "ohhh, standing on the chair!"

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

FactsAreUseless posted:

Yeah for a second I was like "oh, I'm halfway there" and then it clicked with me and I was like "ohhh, standing on the chair!"

Take my hand, it's dangerous up there.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

"ohhh, standing on the chair!"

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

FactsAreUseless posted:

i dont mean to kinkshame,

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

FactsAreUseless posted:

Yeah for a second I was like "oh, I'm halfway there" and then it clicked with me and I was like "ohhh, livin' on a prayer!"

Fixt

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
lol nice

edit: okay you didn't get the joke but I missed it even worse

pangstrom has a new favorite as of 23:09 on Dec 6, 2019

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

What's it like, only getting half the joke

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

That's the joke you fuckin idiot

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Hahahaha!!! You’ve been had!! Who pushed the garage door opener button that made you open your cock tunnel and spew this out???

Bollocks to you, shitgravy! I want to hurt you for explaining a joke

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

haa good thing my FAU quote didnt display my ignorance of the living on a prayer lyrics :sweatdrop:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Cut my quotes into pieces
This is my last repost

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

EorayMel posted:

Cut my quotes into pieces
This is my last repost

hello goatman my old friend
i see inside your hole again

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Clam down at the bum boat, it wasn't even a good joke lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

FactsAreUseless posted:

Clam down at the bum boat, it wasn't even a good joke lmao

And jesus added "it wasn't even a good joke lmao"

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

PETE BUTTIGIEG'S APARTMENT -- NIGHT

JULIAN CASTRO is drunk, nursing a glass of scotch while he lounges in a comfortable chair covered in a tarp, newspaper spread out on the floor of the living room. A lit cigar burns in an ashtray on an end table, also covered. PETE BUTTIGIEG walks briskly toward an expensive stereo set and pulls out a CD.

BUTTIGIEG
Do you like Panic at the Disco?

CASTRO
(Sluggish) They're okay.

BUTTIGIEG
Their early work was a little too emo for my taste. But when Vices & Virtues came out in 2011, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically.

Buttigieg hurries into the bathroom, grabbing a raincoat and putting it on, and grabs an axe while continuing to exclaim about Panic at the Disco while returning to the living room.

BUTTIGIEG
(Excitedly) The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. They have been compared to Fall Out Boy, but I think Panic at the Disco has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

CASTRO
Hey Beto.

BUTTIGIEG
Yes, Julian?

CASTRO
Why are there copies of the style section all over the place, do you have a dog? A little chow or something?

BUTTIGIEG
No, Julian.

CASTRO
Is that a raincoat?

Buttigieg returns to the stereo, hits play as Panic at the Disco fills the room.

BUTTIGIEG
Yes it is! In 2018, Panic at the Disco released this, Pray for the Wicked, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is High Hopes, a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

Buttigieg raises axe above his head.

BUTTIGIEG
Hey Julian.

Buttigieg drives the axe into Castro's skull.

BUTTIGIEG
(Screaming) Try getting into the debates now you loving stupid bastard! You, loving bastard!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Can someone PLEASE explain to me why standing on an unstable office chair isn't safe for work?

E: Ohhhhh I get it now. Not safe for work lol!

Outrail has a new favorite as of 03:39 on Dec 7, 2019

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Outrail posted:

Can someone PLEASE explain to me why standing on an unstable office chair isn't safe for work?

E: Ohhhhh I get it now. Not safe for work lol!

It's not safe for home either, but we don't have a tag for that.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
If goons could stop being so funny in this thread that I think to myself "darn, I better quote these for the Funny Forums Quotes thread" only to realize I'm already here, that would be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Absurd Alhazred posted:

If goons could stop being so funny in this thread that I think to myself "darn, I better quote these for the Funny Forums Quotes thread" only to realize I'm already here, that would be great.

Good to see you lead by example.