Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Yeah I’m not gonna trust this thing until I see a spore print.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Tashilicious posted:

My friend was selling some tea and she had this, and described it as "Man tea"

"every man I know thinks its awesome, ever woman thinks it tastes like wet socks"

Jokes on her :smug:

One way to improve upon the tea (which is fine as it is) is to add a slice of lemon to it; this works with almost all smokey teas.

With Pu-erh one can even add chilli peppers to it! It makes a strange concotion that feels spicy without tasting spicy.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
When I was a kid I decided once that the best substitute for French fries when I was craving them was kraft singles folded into strips and dipped in ketchup. Used to eat it all the time.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Someone went nuts with the sesame seed glue.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

I'm the Lacoste gator in the corner trying to justify the price of everything in this photo.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

i'm the little piece of hair chillin out on top of the item on the right

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Dixville posted:

When I was a kid I decided once that the best substitute for French fries when I was craving them was kraft singles folded into strips and dipped in ketchup. Used to eat it all the time.

I kinda did this but it was one single, rolled up with ketchup in the middle.

Semi-related: in my [dirt poor and deeeeeply depressed] art school days, before I met my girlfriend, I would have kraft singles on saltines, with mustard for zest. Switch the singles out for Colby Jack in days of celebration. Sometimes that, with a side of raisins and a couple bottles of Jolt, would be dinner.

It’s a wonder I didn’t kill myself back then.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Reminds me of a time in the locker room in high school when we all stopped to laugh at one dude because he still wore tighty whities and had a massive skid mark blasted through them.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm the Lacoste gator in the corner trying to justify the price of everything in this photo.

Hey let's not be Lacoste intolerant

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
The extra G is for extra gross

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Tonight's the night, you fight santa.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

he'll yeah

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

no he will not

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

12% is pretty weak for egg nog if we're being honest.

TofuDiva
Aug 22, 2010

Playin' Possum

Muldoon

Totally would

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

The General posted:

I've eaten the Reece and Kevin ones, they're very good. Would eat the brie too.

I had a burger recently that was topped with peanut butter, red pepper jelly, jalapenos and pepperjack. It was perfection.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

manderson
Aug 12, 2005

Human Extraordinaire

Please tell me thats just the pizza roll innards

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

manderson posted:

Please tell me thats just the pizza roll innards

we both know it's not

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

That baked beans and canned peaches is a thing. A thing that horrifies my New England soul joke’s on you, WASPs don’t have souls.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

More here.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

food should not be that color

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

even if you include the jello salad here, this pic doesn't really seem so bad. big holiday spread with some wine in a cabin overlooking the woods? yeah i'd sign on to that

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Mac and chums

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Stargazy Barf

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
A shoddy Jansons Frestelse? https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/139581/janssons-temptation-janssons-frestelse/

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

No

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Wet is the best flavour

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Tripas tacos are really good if you get them at a good place. Those are not those tacos.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
I used to order them frequently until one time I had a bite that tasted... lovely, like perhaps the intestine hadn't been thoroughly cleaned prior to cooking, and I was violently sick after that. Our cat was dying of cancer, and my wife ended up having to take her in to be euthanized by herself, because I was stuck in the bathroom making GBS threads my guts out while puking in the tub next to me.

But yeah, tripas tacos with the tripa fried nice and crisp, that's the best taco I've ever eaten in my life.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Eat more lengua tacos. Or cecina.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Lutha Mahtin posted:

even if you include the jello salad here, this pic doesn't really seem so bad. big holiday spread with some wine in a cabin overlooking the woods? yeah i'd sign on to that

I'm the platter of sliced plain cucumber and, uh, slightly differently sliced plain cucumber.

No bread please, spicy food makes me uncomfortable.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I tried it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9bhagdHSwk

It wasn't terrible.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

Eat more lengua tacos. Or cecina.

There's a taqueria near my work in Sydney (northern beaches in case there's any locals reading) that does a fantastic lengua taco

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fuckin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

when she asks if you eat rear end