Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Yeah I'm not going to post my statement on a semi-public forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Kazak posted:

Wrestle with more students to build up a credible precedent for wrestling with students as a staff member, you goddamn numbskull

Make a point of crashing random campus events and challenging the strongest fighters present to a match, right then and there.

Willias
Sep 3, 2008
start a wrestling club OP

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kazak posted:

Wrestle with more students to build up a credible precedent for wrestling with students as a staff member, you goddamn numbskull

I'm also a student you numbskull

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream
Sounds like she studied under Hulk Hogan

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

Did you win the Intercontinental Student Rasslin' belt or not?

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

A_Account posted:

I'm also a student you numbskull

If you are in a staff role then you're not just a student and you have to shoulder the extra responsibilities. Source: am a student/staff member.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Just win the Greek Games and then the university will have to drop the charges. I recommend against tricking the head cheerleader into loving you though, that is considered rape now.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
drink some water OP

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kazak posted:

If you are in a staff role then you're not just a student and you have to shoulder the extra responsibilities. Source: am a student/staff member.

What role are you in?

I am a staff member but I had only just started the role and I work in a role that doesn't have clearly defined borders between staff and student. You're expected to be both.

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Chinatown posted:

drink some water OP

I expected a better response from an old timer on SA. When are you going to grow up?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Three words OP: Stone Cold Stunner.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

What sort of injury are we talking about here

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

A_Account posted:

What role are you in?

I am a staff member but I had only just started the role and I work in a role that doesn't have clearly defined borders between staff and student. You're expected to be both.

I'm in a position where my decisions as a staff member could have an effect on students, and entanglement could easily lead to claims of favoritism or discrimination. I definitely don't wrestle with the students!

First post nailed it

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

A_Account posted:

What role are you in?

For most people the borders are well defined enough that they don't confuse a university with a wrestling ring, which makes you a special kind of stupid. Congratulations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Kazak posted:

I'm in a position where my decisions as a staff member could have an effect on students, and entanglement could easily lead to claims of favoritism or discrimination. I definitely don't wrestle with the students!

First post nailed it

What about wrestling with the other staff

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Look Dean, ok yes I gave her the Peoples Elbow but she's a poli sci major!

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

bird with big dick posted:

What about wrestling with the other staff

Necessary

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
OP was this "wrestling" a thinly veiled excuse to touch her boobs? Cuz if so you committed assault and you should probably lawyer up.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Some of the Sheep posted:

For most people the borders are well defined enough that they don't confuse a university with a wrestling ring, which makes you a special kind of stupid. Congratulations.

OP is just trying to get a few squash matches under his belt before the big blow-off match with the dean for The Dean's List Title.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
OP I'm a lawyer and I specialize in mutually consensual wrestling cases. PM me all the details of what happened and I'll take the case pro-bono.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Did you initiate unwelcome physical contact with a person that you as a staff member had power over?

If so you're kinda screwed. Look into jobs that don't require degrees.

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kazak posted:

First post nailed it

Sounds similar to my role but I wasnt told that I was in that role until that week and it, clearly, took a bit of adjusting.

Obviously I would act accordingly now but the incident happened before this.

I can only learn from my mistakes.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

OP please indicate which of the following most closely resemble the type(s) of wrestling you were doing:

Greco-Roman
Freestyle
Sumo
Backyard
Lucha Libre
WWE
WWF
WCW
Mud
Oil
General self defense
Sexy

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

You can also be kicked out of school, ostracized socially, and criminally prosecuted for your mistakes.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Salt Fish posted:

OP I'm a lawyer and I specialize in mutually consensual wrestling cases. PM me all the details of what happened and I'll take the case pro-bono.

I would listen to this man before he switched disciplines he represented me in several bird related cases that were resolved very satisfactorily

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

A_Account posted:

I expected a better response from an old timer on SA. When are you going to grow up?

im never growing up OP

sparkling or still water OP?

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

A_Account posted:

Sounds similar to my role but I wasnt told that I was in that role until that week and it, clearly, took a bit of adjusting.

Obviously I would act accordingly now but the incident happened before this.

I can only learn from my mistakes.

If you went into detail about what those mistakes were the legal goon brain trust could potentially be very helpful

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream

bird with big dick posted:

I would listen to this man before he switched disciplines he represented me in several bird related cases that were resolved very satisfactorily

Bird Law is different than Human Law!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

You can also be kicked out of school, ostracized socially, and criminally prosecuted for your mistakes.

Accurate and also fuckin lolled

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Embrace Calvinism and tell them that feeling up a subordinate was simply a predestined part of God's grand design. That way your punishment will be religious discrimination.

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kazak posted:

If you went into detail about what those mistakes were the legal goon brain trust could potentially be very helpful

Kazak has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

As I said, I don't know many people here and I trust Mr Steak only at this point.

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Chinatown posted:

im never growing up OP

sparkling or still water OP?

Still, please. Are you starting Off Menu Podcast back up while they're mid-season?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
OP, I am also a lawyer. It is my expert advise that you should demand a trial by combat.

Wrestling got you into this and it can get you out.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

OP, I am also a lawyer. It is my expert advise that you should demand a trial by combat.

Wrestling got you into this and it can get you out.

He's not wrong, the Code Duello is still on the books at all credible universities. You must find your accuser and slap her with a glove to initiate the challenge.

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:

A_Account posted:

Kazak has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

As I said, I don't know many people here and I trust Mr Steak only at this point.

Paging our dear NEET translator to this thread. Ring ring. Get in on this

For real tho, if u heard yr in trouble 4 something and u immediately think "oh I bet this is about that time..." u def hosed up

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

He's not wrong, the Code Duello is still on the books at all credible universities. You must find your accuser and slap her with a glove to initiate the challenge.

They banned duels between differing ranks back in the Napoleonic era

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
GBS is definitely the right forum for this.

I'd be helpful instead of just an rear end but the legal advice thread is so easy to find that it's pretty obvious you put in zero effort so I'm not gonna put in any either.

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Resting Lich Face posted:

GBS is definitely the right forum for this.

I asked for a sub-forum for this in my OP. Feel free to move it, I welcome less shitposts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

OP engaging in matters of honor with a student:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr1vsU-6vuU