Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

:golfclap:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
welp, now you have to give me money cuz u made fun of me. thats the law

https://www.ko-fi.com/neetneetneetneetneet

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

:zoro:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Tohru is being out-pathetic'd.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

Resting Lich Face posted:

True but at least the mustache manga artist updates regularly.....

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

NEET v NEET, who will win?! Us.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

Resting Lich Face posted:

I never thought this day would come

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

same

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

the manga company's gonna give him lots of money
and everything's gonna be all right

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I want to sell out again.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

:neet: right in the old man's pride

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
So this is definitely going to end with NEET making a bestselling manga about his life, except it's only two chapters long because it's edited down to the parts where things actually happen.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Man, Tohru looks old as poo poo for a 40 year old dude. He looks like 58 to 65

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Mr. Steak posted:

i have no idea how to spell that...

Revealing your name on banners: also a better speech bubble innovation.

Apathy420
May 18, 2017

by Cyrano4747
NEET should grant him license to write a manga about his life. It’ll play out exactly like the first few chapters, but with new experimental bubbles that express how much of a big baby loser he is

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Apathy420 posted:

NEET should grant him license to write a manga about his life.

Oh poo poo I think this might be where we're going.

Appoda
Oct 30, 2013

And then he'll publish it one panel at a time...

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Mr. Steak, I say this with the greatest affection, but imo you are pushing the boundaries here. Multiple shills per page is way pushing it, I've seen people banned for less. Just put some poo poo in the OP with a clear disclaimer and be done with it.

I say this not to shame, but out of love. I don't want you banned. If I missed a mod giving special dispensation for this then sorry, but this is very not-SA behavior.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

:lol: This thread has the best edits.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I wonder if it was awkward when Tohru kindly let his new friend know that he killed his parents and spent a decade in prison.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Chomp8645 posted:

Mr. Steak, I say this with the greatest affection, but imo you are pushing the boundaries here. Multiple shills per page is way pushing it, I've seen people banned for less. Just put some poo poo in the OP with a clear disclaimer and be done with it.

I say this not to shame, but out of love. I don't want you banned. If I missed a mod giving special dispensation for this then sorry, but this is very not-SA behavior.

gently caress the mods he should post it with every update

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Ziv Zulander posted:

gently caress the mods he should post it with every update

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
"I see... so you made our recent conversation into a manga chapter. Yknow, I have something I could tell you to spice it up a bit if you want."

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

registering for these forums to advertise your product is rear end

providing over a year's worth of entertainment before saying "hey I'm starving can you pitch me a few dollars" is something quite different imo

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

BattleMaster posted:

registering for these forums to advertise your product is rear end

providing over a year's worth of entertainment before saying "hey I'm starving can you pitch me a few dollars" is something quite different imo

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

"But why am I a twelve year old school girl?"

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

I cannot keep up with this insane timeskipping.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Random question. How does Japanese convey accents in writing? Does it use different kanji while meaning the same thing (somehow), or do they just break out the furigana or even katakana?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HardDiskD posted:

Random question. How does Japanese convey accents in writing? Does it use different kanji while meaning the same thing (somehow), or do they just break out the furigana or even katakana?

outside of kanji, japanese is entirely phonetic, so accents are generally written out the same way we'd write a dialect in english. plus, it's never a requirement to use a kanji (you can always choose to write the word phonetically), so a certain character's word choice can also be conveyed slightly differently depending on how a word is written. in general you can see it as... well, it's a language just as rich as any other language when it comes to character voice, and just as much capacity for said character voice to be written really well and perfect for each character, or really lovely and every character sounds the same.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Hypocritical advice lmao

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

everything we know is a lie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS